main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Escaping the mindless Hell (The warrior's final stand in Great lakes)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_the_Stricken, Feb 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_the_Stricken

Shindo_the_Stricken Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2005
    Ahhh.
    I am most sorry for not keeping in touch. Call me what you wish.
    *manic laughter*
    In roughly three weeks, I will be done with this fecal conglomeration known as Great Lakes and I shall leave to go to now...either Norfolk or Oceana. They let me pick another set of orders b/c I finished rather hastily in my last module. It'd be cool to get the Norfolk orders, but either way, I will be fricking ecstatic to get the **** out of here!
    It's been too long for me. I've begun to go truly crazy. I need to be around the homefront. There are way too many little kids and pointless rules here. And the thing is, on other bases, IT's NOTHING LIKE THIS. I've already done my research...oh, man. It's gonna be so much better.

The small gaggle of friends that I have left here and the power of music are what stabilizes my swirling head. I'm trying to make this year MUCH better than the previous one. And I have a feeling it will be better.
    See you cats soon.
    Peace Out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.