main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Esira's art stuff (updated 21/06/06)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Esira, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esira

Esira Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
  2. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Ohh! I like you're Twi'lek Jedi. You also do a very good job at the Clone Wars Style. Also you're pretty good at realistic.

Keep up the good work! :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Welcome to fan art, Esira! I'm really glad you decided to come out of lurking and share your work with us. :)

Don't worry about posting OCs. Any kind of art is more than welcome here and sometimes, OCs can be more interesting than established characters. ;) With that said, all your drawings you posted are nicely rendered. Each character seems to have their own unique personality and look. The coloring and background design(especially in the Twilek ones) are excellent. You really have a knack for that.

Overall, excellent work! Please be sure to share more with us. ;)

4. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Thank you very much!!

I do have a thing for Twi'leks lol. I may even go on and finnish some of those pics now, I just lack a long concentration span and can never continure with a pic for too long but I think it's time I did finnish them.

Thank you for your comments again ;)

5. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Thought I'd post some of the numerous walpapers that I've mad from pics form Revenge of the Sith!
    They're only simple but I like them!

Anakin -*Spoilers*

Grievous -*Spoilers*

Anakin -*Spoilers*

Grievous -*Spoilers*

HS29 EDIT: Changed the images to links. Your wallpapers contain spoiler material.

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    My first visit to your thread, Esira, and I am loving your work! Your drawings have a great style, with bold lines and good movement, and I especially love the coloring of your finished work. The recent wallpapers are great, too--I think I like the "amber" Grievous best. Very nice pieces--can't wait to see some more!

FF

7. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Nice wallpapers, Esira. They are fairly simple, but the images work well with them. They're just enough to create an interesting composition. Excellent. :)

8. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Thank you!
    I've seen loads of wallpapers on this site, and some of them are amazing, but most of them, I feel, are too buisy and I just felt like making some plain and simple ones which weren't too overpowering!
    Simple but effective!

9. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    This doesn't look too Star Wars but its _artoo_'s character Mirime who I drew as part of an art trade! I'm quite proud of the finnished result!
    Mirime

10. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    That's cool, Esira. Being able to draw out of your own imagination is one of the trickier art skills to aquire, but you've obviously got the gift. Are you drawing and inking on paper first, then colouring on computer?

11. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Thanks Soits! :)
    lol, I have many different methods but usually when I color something on the computer, its been done completely on the computer, or its a scanned in pencil sketched which is drawn over. I experiment with many methods but the one I favor at the moment is scanning in the sketch and then doing the rest digitally.
    So yeah.. :D

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I agree, that is very good indeed. The drawing as a whole is really good and the coloring and shading are done quite nicely. Overall, I really like this piece. What exactly is this character from?

13. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Oh! That's really cool! My only complaint is something that is like an itch I cant scratch. The blade on the left dosent seem to line up with the rest of the sword, and it really annoys me. But overall, great job! :)

14. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Thank you, ThrawnRocks, yes I did notice that after I'd finnished but being the lazy person I am I just couldn't be bothered to correct it, but thanks for pointing it out because you are right! [face_blush]

Solo I'm not too sure where she is from, I think she is a SWRPG character but thats all I know, I just know her appearance. You should ask _Artoo_ lol!
    Whoever she is she is very cool!

15. _Artoo_

_Artoo_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 16, 2005
    You know I love this, Esira! Thank you very much n.n

:D

16. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Thought I'd put up a few line arts that I've done! I'm working on coloring them but they won't be done for a while but I like them anyway!

First is the lines for my half of a trade with corellian_chic242! I will color them eventually but in the meantime here they are: Desert Babe

Also here are the lines for a pic I'm doing of Aura Nova: Aura

17. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    Those are both really good! :)

That Desert Babe is hott [face_mischief] :p

Also I think you did a really good job on Nova, the pose she's in kind of reminds me of Barris Offe from the Clone Wars episode, and her face looks very Twi'lek. :)

EDIT: What medium do you use to make these? are they pencil/paper or digital?

18. DarthMaul431

DarthMaul431 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2003
    Oh I really like Visas Marr. Looks just like her. Any plans for other KOTOR characters?

19. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Wow! *hugs self* I really like both of those. And I'm very happy with the way DB turned out; her pose is exquisite! :D

You don't understand how happy that makes me.... :) *dances around*

EDIT: Is this "Visas" a Miraluka, Miraluk... whatever? Or does she just have her eyes covered? :p

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I really like the poses you've chosen. Not quite showing the whole figure, but yet, you don't need to. Excellent job! :)

21. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Yes Visas is a Miraluka, she's a character from KOTOR 2.
    I would recoment playing it, it's a great game, despite a few dissapointments and numerous bugs lol!
    I'm glad you like it! You have some fantastic characters and this one just stood out for me and I sooo wanted to draw her!

Thanks Solo! I hardly ever draw anything from an actual scene so my pics are noramlly character poses, that means I try to get different and origional poses each time to stop myself getting stuck on the smae things! It helps me learn to draw the figure as I usually end up posing infront of a mirror to check for errors!! [face_blush]

22. corellian_chic242

corellian_chic242 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 17, 2003
    Ah, the mirror can be an artist's best friend. It works better for me than having my friend's model for me.... They suck at that game. ;)

And I've been wanting to play it, but 50 bucks is a lot....

23. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Yay! I've finally finnished my half of a trade with Corellian_chic242 :D
    Here 'tis: Desert Babe
    I hope I got everything right and I hope you like it c_c!!

24. ThrawnRocks

Apr 10, 2004
    That's really good, allthough I perfer the black and white version. Then again, I'm a big fan of black and white drawings. :p

25. Esira

Feb 2, 2005
    Thanks! Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I prefer the lines too. Often I spoil drawings with colour! But that's mostly cuz I'm crap at colouring!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.