main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ESPN Classic's "Cheap Seats"

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by rechedelphar, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    has anyone seen this show? I love the show, I record almost everyone episode that comes on at 2:30 a.m. My favorite epiosode is the NCAA Bowling one.

2. George_Roper

George_Roper Jedi Knight star 7

May 1, 2005
    Nope, haven't seen it.

3. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I honestly can't understand how these guys are still on TV. First they rip off MST3K, and then do it poorly. I watch it occasionally if they happen to have old wrestling or roller derby footage, but a lot of times I turn down the volume. I always figured these guys had incriminating photos of the higher-ups at ESPN to keep their jobs this long.

4. rechedelphar

rechedelphar Jedi Master star 6

Mar 29, 2004
    the nore I see of it the more I realize that it is not good. I must have seen the 3 best episodes first, there are good episodes but there are also ones that are just terrible.

5. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Now it must be noted that it is highly unlikely that I would be watching "classic" footage of bowling, billiards, rodeo, or a lot of the other stuff they show, whether they were voicing over it or not. :p

But just in my limited exposure (maybe 5-6 shows plus the occasional flip-thru), I haven't seen much that has amused me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.