Establishing a FanForce---Should We Have Fresno & Merced SEPARATE, or a Joint Group?

Discussion in 'Fresno, CA' started by Jirin_Raman, Jul 12, 2002.

?

Establishing a FanForce---Should We Have Fresno & Merced SEPARATE, or a Joint Group?

Poll closed Jul 19, 2002.
Together 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Separate 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Separate, but Together 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Wow! My Head Hurts!! 2 vote(s) 25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
  2. That_Wascally_Droid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I say Poplar.
    The most magicalest place on Earth ;)
  3. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    In light of Sparticus' "Ugh" post, what was our official decision on how to handle the Fresno/Merced decision? According to the poll I posted, we had a tie between "Separate" and "Separate, but Together". Or is that a conversation best handled when we meet?? ?[face_plain]
  4. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    We will be declaring ourselves the San Joaquin Valley FanForce this weekend? It appears that we never quite finished the conversations here in this thread. Is our goal still to have a member/members responsible for recruiting in the Northern SJ Valley, and then those of you in Fresno are our spokespersons for the Fresno/Madera/Bakersfield areas?
  5. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    we really should start finishing conversations. San Joaquin Valley FanForce is a good title for us.

"Is our goal still to have a member/members responsible for recruiting in the Northern SJ Valley, and then those of you in Fresno are our spokespersons for the Fresno/Madera/Bakersfield areas?"

This should probably be brought up at the meeting this saturday. we have much to discuss.
  6. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    where are we going to have the discussions? during feeding time? i figured that we would just meet at B&N then go eat and discuss there... errr something...
  7. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    Besides eating some fries, we havent really determined where we are going to eat. Lets take some votes, shall we?
  8. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    there is a denny's on herdon and blackstone, right down the street from that barnes and noble... they have good fries. lol.
  9. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Wherever we do go, it needs to be able to accomodate our numbers.
  10. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    head count! how many of us will there be? my g/f and i... so thats 2...
  11. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    Myself, DarksiderGeorge, and his g/f
  12. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
    so thats 5... or am i bad at math?
  13. DarksiderGeorge Jedi Knight

star 2
    Im going to cast my vote for that Sports Bar right next to the Edwards Theater, it can accomodate our #s!! Plus their fries are good from what I remember, for those of you who are interested.
  14. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    For nostalgia's sake, can we setup chairs outside of Edwards, in the same spot that we had in line from 5/16, and sit there? [face_laugh]
  15. jedivalens Force Ghost

star 4
    ill be going by myself. i like Jirin_Raman's idea of sitting in front of edwards! ;)
  16. Sparticus Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yeah! Outside if edwards!!! I didn't get to go... so it will be a fun thing! :D

I'm not bringing anybody.
  17. Jedi-Finney Force Ghost

star 4
  18. Jirin_Raman Jedi Master

star 4
    ^ ^

In case there is further business to discuss regarding the creation of the San Joaquin Fan Force.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.