main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Eternal Flame" [K/J - Vignettes] New Story:- "Storm Approaching" -Mush(Feb 12th)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by the_jedi_princess, Dec 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson_Sabre

Crimson_Sabre Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 20, 2002
    Okay, that was just hilarious. [face_laugh] Nothing better than a good ole' game of strip poker, or, in this case, strip sabacc. Here's an idea, I'll play against everyone else here in strip poker. Every time one of you wins, I have to take some clothes off, and every time I win, you all have to strip. Nice and slow, too, nothing real fast. [face_devil]

AND, well, if SK can ask whether Kyp is a boxer or briefs man, I have the right to know whether Jaina is a granny panties or thong woman. [face_laugh]

Chris

2. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    KYP AND JAINA FOREVER!!!!

WOW!! Excellent job Jedi Princess on all of them!! I was crying one minute, laughing the next and all tense and funny inside the next-lol. I can't wait for the next one!

3. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
  4. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
  5. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Upperz to the top! And hoping for more soon! :D

6. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    up up up up

7. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    ?Storm Approaching?

Setting:- NJO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shudder, despite the warmth in the air. I stood at the top of a hill, not far from the base, watching the clouds gathering on the distance. The humidity collects the sweat on my damp skin, before gravity caught it, dragging it down and leaving wet streaks. I blink one of those droplets from my eye before it took a stinging hold. I wasn?t afraid of the coming electrical storm; in fact, I looked forward to its arrival. Not because of the power the storm held, though I found it breathtaking, but for the sheer beauty of lightnings many colours, the smell of the soothing rain.

On Yavin IV I had often sat on the top of the temple, marvelling at the great many storms. The others had thought I was crazy, that I would eventually be struck by one of the powerful bolts, or the rain would soak into me, the chill making me ill. They had been right, for on several occasions my storm watching had left me bedridden, and but once I had almost been struck, but that was all part of the thrill.

The wind picked up off the hills, bringing with it the distant rumble of thunder and the sweet smell of rain. I close my eyes, letting the wind catch me, feeling it run through my hair like fingers, tug at my clothes like a beggar. I widen my stance, forcing myself to remain upright as the elements strove to bring me down. I was a warrior, a Jedi, physical training part of my routine. I was strong, and no natural phenomena would bring me down without a fight.

I catch my own name on the wind and looked back to see my former apprentice making her way up to me. She smiles, eyes drifting to the rolling clouds as lightening danced across the seemingly solid wall of darkness.

?Your fascination with storms makes it easy to find you,? she says, stopping beside me, the wind reaching out to pull at her, her skirt dancing.

?I thought you would be back with the others celebrating our latest victory,? I reply, closing my eyes not only to concentrate on my other senses, but to block out my view of her breathtaking beauty. I must not let my lust consume me.

I feel her move closer, her hand brushing lightly on my arm as the wind tore at us once more. ?I noticed you were gone and wanted to find you. It is you who they should be toasting, not the Bothans?. You shouldn?t have let them take credit for your discovery.?

?I don?t intend to.?

?Then what do you intend??

?For the moment, to simply stand here.? I drew in a deep breath, opening my eyes as a white-pink streak cut it?s way across the sky. ?Isn?t it breathtaking??

She looked at me, shaking her head. ?Why are you so fascinated by power??

?It is not the power that fascinates me,? I answer, eyes following another streak of lightening. ?It is the beauty of it, and the satisfaction. Have you ever noticed, before a storm, the tension mounts in the air. You feel it, it makes you uneasy, and when the storm arrives, the tension breaks. It rages, unleashing its beauty into the heavens, and when it dies away, it leaves a calmness, the land refreshed.?

Jaina shakes her head, looking toward the gathering clouds. ?I?ve never really thought about it that way before. When I see a storm, all I see is its power.?

?You should learn to see beyond that. There is much more to a storm then power, just as there is more to a being then how they look on the surface. I?ve known the ugliest being to have the kindest spirit, and the wisest mind.?

Jaina lowers her eyes to stare at the ground. I watch her, tracing the contours of her face with my eyes, and wonder if perhaps her skin really is as soft as it looks. The wind catches her skirt, tossing it around her, the split up the left side revealing a smooth, perfectly shaped leg. I have to force myself to look away, to regain control of my emotions.

She raises her eyes once more, her gaze moving to my face. ?I?m sorry about what I said to you before the battle. I didn?t mean it, it?s just...? She sighs, looking toward the ever gro

8. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    nice! very nice! It draws some very cool analogies!!!!!!!!!
    I like!!!!!!!!
    and mush!!!!!!!!!! and mush!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    awww.... that was so sweet. :D Loved it!

Annoying Bothans. :mad: (Kinda strange comment to a really mushy viggie, wasn't that? lol :p )

Great job!

--Den

10. Hail_Jaina

Hail_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 30, 2002
    A geat mushorific story!

11. Skyfang

Skyfang Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 17, 2003
    [face_shocked] i didn't know you posted this! [face_shocked]

Sweetness! It's very mushy, I like mushy!

12. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    Amazing as always princess. :)

Jez

13. Crimson_Sabre

Aug 20, 2002
    Happy Valentine's Day! A day late, but what the hell, right?

Anyway, I'm stopping by to up and go.

7-Up.

14. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    I love the analogy with the storm--I love storms too. I could watch them forever. Sitting n the porch with the wind and rain in my face, the boom of thunder ringing in my ears. Even so, theya re beautiful things. It really shows God's power and might.

Wonderful mushiness! Great 1st person work too! UP!

15. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    WAH! I missed the post on my birthday! *gasp* Very good though. :)

~~Jilly

16. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    Other thread people. Here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.