main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Eternal Love: Downfall

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Anime_Fan, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Vincent Itou
    Freeze City; Subsection East

Faith

Faith was fidgeting on the branch, clearly itching to find this mysterious vampire. Vincent's piercing eyes finally landed on Liam, focusing on the open palm. Friendly. The blond spotted him too, and gripped the branch tighter, ready to jump down to greet him. Vincent bent his knees a little more.

"Wait here, Faith."

Before the blond could protest Vincent jumped from the branch, landing on the ground with a heavy thud, slightly crouched as he added some of the pressure to his hands. The force of the landing knocked the hood off of his head, revealing the silver hair atop his head. The silver haired vampire stood up to his full height, although compared to Liam, he was rather short. He was silent for a long while, gaze fixed on the new comer. Finally he spoke.

"Good morning. Are you a new comer to Freeze City? Or perhaps, just this subsection. I've never seen you before." Vincent extended his hand to the taller vampire, his pale hand standing out greatly to the black of his jacket.

"My name is Vincent."

Tag: Nick

[color=darkblue][b]Entrance Guard[/b]
    [i]Freeze City; Subsection West; City Entrance[/i][/color]

The guard sighed as he took the information from Kira and Marric, putting the paper work through some sort of scanner. On the computer screen, their pictures came up, and the printer attached to the computer turned on. The guard inserted a small card into the printer, pressing the button and turning back around to face Kira.

"Nope. That's all." He eyed Michael for a minute, before taking his paper work, setting it to the side and retrieving the small card that had printed. On the card was; Kira's name, her photo and printed in bold where an address would normally go was one word: Vampire. The guard inserted a second card, and it came up with the same thing, except with Marric's photo and name. The young man handed the cards over.

"Those are only needed at the check points to get into the main city, but it's good to have them on you at all times. Some places in the subsections require to see identification before serving or allow access."

The man then repeated the same process for Michael's paperwork, and once the little card was in the taller vampire's hand, he struck a red button under his desk. The gate blocking their view of the city, slowly began to open. The guard on the other side smiled at the three vampires.

"Welcome to Freeze City."

[b]Tag: Yuul, windu4[/b]
    [hr]
    [b]OOC:[/b] I'll reply to the werewolves once chanbill has. Keep up the good work guys.

2. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    OOC: Boo, side scroll.

Liam Boreal
    Freeze City, Subsection East

Once Liam had caught sight of the couple, he slowed his pace, to survey them. A hooded male and a blond female. They both looked small at the distance, but Liam ascertained that the male would be almost six foot. He could find nothing hostile in their stances, nor their smells. However, he did catch the smell of human blood on one and animal on the other. The variety threw Liam off. Could they be mates with such contradictory eating methods?

As he neared the tree upon which the two vampire sat perched, he noticed the male lean forward. He dropped to the floor below, landing in a crouch. The fall had thrown his hood from his pate and, unrobed, his hair appeared silver. The male stood observant for a great while and Liam matched his quietude second for second. When the silence was beginning to irritate, the other spoke, ?Good morning. Are you a new comer to Freeze City? Or perhaps, just this subsection. I?ve never seen you before.? He offered his hand and announced, ?My name is Vincent.?

Liam produced a brilliant smile and grasped the male?s hand. Without pumping, Liam greeted Vincent politely. He then replied, ?And, a good morning to you, just the same. I?ve been around, but not usually this close. I was stalking and my prey wandered toward the city. I am Liam.?

Liam released Vincent?s hand and then gestured above him. He asked, ?Would your companion like to join us, or does she hesitate for my safety?? The question was innocent, though Liam was slightly amused.

Tag: A_F

3. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Name: Jade Salzlix
    Hair Color/Style: Long black hair that ends around her waist. Has bronze and silver streaks running through her hair.
    Eye Color: Purply red.
    Height: 5' 7"
    Vampire Type: Restrained, Ex-Blood Sucker.
    Preferred Blood Type: Used to perfer type O
    Attire: A fishnet top over a black leather sleeveless top. Black pants, with red wraps around her left thigh. Black half inch heals with long red stockings bunched over the bottoms of her pants. Black fingerless gloves with red nail polish. Tatoo of a flaming bird on her back.
    Personality: Jade has an odd attitude for a vampire, as she shows no discomfort while in the presence of werewolves. She has a tomboyish nature, but isn't over using her looks and charm to get what she wants. She has somewhat of a romanian accent and attitude, and therefore has the startlingly beautiful, yet creepy demeanour.
    Weapons: Other than her capabilities, Jade also uses a Wakizashi, a type of shortened katana.
    Short Biography: Jade was born outside of the war, as her parents were pacifists, and therefore did not wish to take part in it. She was raised in a peaceful community until hunters found her parents and eliminated them, leaving little Jade crying silently in the closet. This was when she was seven, since that time, she began to drop darkly, and eventually preyed upon the villagers that lived near. She was found out at age 14, and had to run as she was afraid of prosecution. She took her fathers special Wakizashi when she left, and began her life as a roaming vampire, taking advantage of hospitable people, and developing her taste for type O blood. At about age 80, she ran into her aunt, who had the refined trait like her parents. Her aunt taught her of the dangers of being a blood sucker, and that she needed to keep herself hidden by regaining her Restrained trait. Over the course of about 15 years she finally got the hang of being Restrained, and began travelling the world in search of amazing sights, and possibly love. At age 111 she found herself being followed by a lone wolf, who she eventually began to have feelings for. After a year she found out about where the hunters who had killed her parents had ended up, and went in search of them.

[b]IC: Jade[/b]
    [i]-5 Miles north of Freeze City[/i]

Jade sighed as she paused, she was well aware of the wolf following her, but dismissed him, she had finally gotten a hold of the humans trail, and had pinpointed them to Freeze city. Her hair was brushing in the breeze as she looked down from the spot of which she stood upon. She was on elevated ground in comparrison to the city, and thscents of the hunters was strong and fresh.

[i][b]Just you wait you murderers, I'll get you, and when I do, you'll regret the day you killed my parents.[/b][/i]

Jade thought to herself, teeth flashing brightly as her eyes narrowed. She wanted to kill them, and she wanted to make them suffer for there crimes against her.

Tag: -

[color=white][hl=black][b]I_H Edit:[/b][/hl][/color] Sidescroll - Please use horizontal rule when you want to make a divider. :)

4. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Vincent Itou

Faith

?And, a good morning to you, just the same. I?ve been around, but not usually this close. I was stalking and my prey wandered toward the city. I am Liam.?

Vincent smiled at Liam, content with the happy reception the taller vampire had given. He took in the nomad's scent, his smile widening a bit as the smell of animal filled his nostrils. "You hunt animals. It's been a while since I met another vampire with the same feeding habit."

Liam then released his hand, and questioned about Faith.?Would your companion like to join us, or does she hesitate for my safety??

At this Vincent laughed, and the blond jumped down to the floor, flipping her hair behind her as she gave her companion a sour look. "I don't know why you had me wait up there."

She turned her gaze to Liam, and smiled, the wide smile allowing her fangs to be visible. " Hello. I'm Faith."

She extended her hand to him, her green eyes bright and standing out against her pale face. "I would have been down here sooner, but Vincent finds it necessary to try to protect me."

Vincent chuckled, lifting his fallen hood back on over his head before he focused his gaze on Liam again. "She still acts like a newborn sometimes. Never satisfied with what she's given."

Tag: Nick

[b]OOC:[/b] I found silver to be too straining on the eyes, so I changed Vince's color to blue :P. Oh, and Spatz, go ahead and have both of your characters get to the City Entrance so they can be given the paperwork to fill out. No one can be admitted entrance without filling those out.

I probably should have mentioned that earlier ....well too late for that now.

You all know about it now :P

5. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Alexander/Elisabetta Billings

"You are indeed trespassing. Leave now and no blood need be shed, if you don't however I can't promise that all of you will leave unmarked." Alexander said calmly. "No one enters these woods without express permission from myself or my mate." he said looking over to Elisabetta. "Though as it is only one of the weaker stags in my domain I thank you, but do not think for a second that I will not require payment of some sort for it." he added.

"Alexander, should we really be so lenient, they just barge into our territory, kill or game, and you're ready to let them go free?" Elisabetta inquired. "I don;t care if they killed a weak one or not, it is still our territory and our food they're taking." she said. "They should not be allowed to leave without something to remind them not to intrude again." she said with a snarl. Soon after the other members of the pack began to circle around the intruders.

"That's enough Elisabetta. They haven't done enough to deserve such action, our law states that marking can only happen if a serious crime has been committed, the killing of one stag does not fall under that, now if they had harmed any of our pack, or made advances toward taking over part of our domain they would be dealt with severely. But this minor infarction is not enough. Let them go." he said, the pack began to rejoin him. "However if I ever find out you have stepped onto our territory again, you will be dealt with accordingly." he said to the other werewolves.

TAG: Intruders

6. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira & Marric

"Those are only needed at the check points to get into the main city, but it's good to have them on you at all times. Some places in the subsections require to see identification before serving or allow access."

"Thank you." Marric replied to the guard before moving, with his mate, to pass through the gate to the actual subsection west.

"Welcome to Freeze City."

Kira smiled as they moved past. When they had the outer edges of her eye became tinted red. As they walked further into the vampire subsection he gave her a pair of sunglasses, blocking her eyes from few should any stray human walk past. Their first need was to satisfy any thirst before it became a problem, but fortunately in cities like these, the vampire community always had its ways. They approached an alley a few minutes later after running and slowed to a human pace. There was a thick door, fortunately only see able from inside the alleyway. They had been told how to find it from a nomadic one of their kind on their way here.

Outside the door was a pair of vampires standing in the shade, making it hard for a human to see them, keeping a lookout. Their scent as vampires gave them entrance fairly quickly. Inside was what would likely be a lively nightclub when the evening hit, but it was the bar that would have drawn a humans eyes. The wall behind the bar looked very much like a blood bank. While most vampires would rather hunt, cities like these made that hard, and where things were hard, there was always solutions.

As they approached the bar, the barkeep looked up, he was somewhat thin, but no less healthy, well, for a vampire.
    Marric spoke, leaning on the bar counter with Kira standing next to him, "Two A positives please, warm."

7. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: It was just brought to my attention that I made a mistake in my last post about an attack on an animal in my character's territory. I would request that those I am dealing with at the moment ignore that part of it. Thank you.

8. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Bartender
    Freeze City; Subsection West

The bar keep smiled, flashing his fangs momentarily. "Coming right up."

He stepped away from the counter, picking up two glasses and setting them on the counter behind him, where several kegs were sitting. He placed one glass under the tap and turned it, watching as the red liquid filled the glass up rather quickly. He filled the second glass up and turned around, placing one glass in front of Marric and the other in front of Kira.

"You two are new." It was more of a statement than a question. The bar tender smiled again lightly, leaning against the counter as he cleaned one of the glasses that had been abandoned near him.

"I would advise you to stay away from the East Subsection. There are a few vamps around there, but they come here most of the time for blood. They end up moving to this section any how."

One of the vampires nearby let out a soft laugh, putting his glass down and pushing it towards the 'tender. He went to fetch more blood, while the second vampire turned his gaze to the couple.

"That ain't the only reason you should stay away. There's only one kind of vampire that can live there, one of them Restrained types. Rumor is there's two of 'em living up there. One in the Subsection and the other in the Eastern Forest."

The bartender returned, sliding the second vampire his blood. He chugged it quickly, wiping his mouth and dropping money onto the counter. "Though there is a rumor that one of our kind lives with one of the Restrained. A pretty blond. It's a shame she wastes her time around animal lovers."

Tag: Yuul

[color=green][b]Jacob Cain[/b]
    [i]Freeze City; Southern Forest[/i][/color]

[b]Rachel[/b]
    [i]Freeze City; Southern Forest[/i]

[i]"You are indeed trespassing. Leave now and no blood need be shed, if you don't however I can't promise that all of you will leave unmarked. No one enters these woods without express permission from myself or my mate."[/i] Alexander stated in a calm demeanor, with a glance at his mate.

Even as the pack began to encircle them, Jacob's expression kept that calm expression. He knew nothing would happen. The South Forest Pack returned to stand behind their Alpha, and Jacob gave a stern nod.

"It won't happen again." He nodded his head to the pack softly, signaling that they were going to leave. Jacob then turned to look at Alex one more time, barring his fangs in a low growl.

"But should you threaten me again without proper provocation, don't think that no blood will be shed. You may outnumber us but we have been around far longer than any of you. Don't get cocky Alexander, and keep your mate in check."

At the reference to Elisabetta, he snapped his gaze to her, giving her the same menacing growl he gave to her mate, before he turned and took off at a sprint, Rachel, Luka and Jason following close behind.

As the pack of four got out of the borders of the Southern Forest, Rachel grinned. "That was awesome Jake!!"

Jacob didn't share the amusement. The look on his face was calm but in his eyes there was still anger. "Let's just get home. I'm starving."

[b]Tag: artemis_fowl, chanbill5390, Twinky_Strider, windu4[/b]

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll post tomorrow, made a large one and lost it when i clicked a link accidentally.

10. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    IC: Mary

Watching the other pack leave, Mary relaxed. There would be no fighting tonight, but who's to say what would happen tomorrow. The Alpha had been calm and direct, Mary could admire that, but the rest of them acted downright immaturely.
    "Been around longer? Wouldn't know it they way they act like petty teenagers." She muttered, thinking out loud.
    Mary grouped back with the rest of the pack, they were waiting to see what their Alpha thought their next move should be.

TAG: Chanbill, any

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Onikami Arrance
    --- Entering Freeze City East Subsection

Onikami sighed as he saw the gate coming up, it had a sign that noted the need for registration. He saw that this was where Jade had been heading, and therefore got ahead of her for some unexplained reason. As he came to it he realized he was still in wolf form.

They probably won't take kindly to this form... Onikami thinks to himself as he returns to human form and puts on his clothes. He still reekeed of something fierce, but he could have a shower once he got in the city. He approached the gate, his empty rucksack draped over his right shoulder, and a slightly feral look on his face. loud sigh left the guards lips as he took a clipboard off the wall of his tiny booth, sliding it out into the hands of Onikami. Onikami stared blankly at the board, not understanding what he wasa to do with it.

"Uh, what am I to do with this?" Onikami asks, his prominent tooth slightly protruding beyond his upper lip. The gaurd looked at him in scorn and replies,

"You're to fill it out with your information, and I'm damn well hoping you know how to do that. Take it to him when your done." The gaurd replied, now pointing to the other gaurd in the booth next to his. "Don't forget that any entrance into the main city will require you to put on a silver band. Those are available at the checkpoints outside the main entrances." The gaurd then hands Onikami a map, continuing, "Subsections are the ones in blue. 'V' indicates vampire dominant, while 'h' stands for human and 'w' for werewolf. Access into the main city will require you to wear a silver band, which is provided when you check in at the booths outside the main entrances. Once you're done filling that out give it to him.?

Onikami simply blinked twice and filled out the clipboard, his stomach begin to bother him.

Dinner soon... Onikami thinks to himself as he finishes the form and hands it to the gaurd, checking the map for an inn.

Ic: Jade Salzlix
    ---Entering Freeze city North Subsection

Jade sighed as she saw the entrance booth, and immidietly awaited him to hand her the clipboard and map. This wasn't her first time entering a large city, and therefore knew the proceedure. The gaurd was almost completely oblivious to her appearance beyond her being there. She filled the board out promptly, and handed it to the gaurd in the next booth, her eyes a steady violet, and with a calm expression. She was close, so very close, but she had to find a way to eliminate them without getting caught, or at least not being on the physical provoking side. Retaliating to their actions would be easier for her if she 'accidentally' killed them.

12. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Co-GM OOC: For future reference, here are the subsections and their dominant.

East is Human
    West is Vampire
    South is Werewolf
    North is Human
    Northeast: Werewolf
    Northwest: Vampire
    Southwest: Human
    Southeast Werewolf

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"I too, am curious as to how old their pack is, this one has been around since before the war. I have my doubts as to how long they've been around." Alexander said, his eyes following the retreat of the other 'wolves. "Anyway we too should be getting our food for the day. Everyone move out, two groups of two and one group of three. Let's go." he said to the group he and Elisabetta then took off with Dorian, Trisha and Francis formed another group leaving Mary to go with Carlos. Alexander and Elisabetta took off on the trail of one of the larger deer in their territory, one that was still strong but getting on in years. Along with him Dorian began to shift over toward Trisha's wing, they swerved around to flank the now visible and running stag, now it was just up to Mary and Carlos to drive it right to him and Elisabetta, then it would be over and they could easily have their first meal for the day.

"Now we wait." Elisabetta whispered, pacing as her fellow pack members worked to drive the stag to them. "If we get this one soon we just might be able to nab another one before nightfall, then we can share what we get with our less furry friends in the forest." she said with a slight chuckle.

TAG: Mary

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Finally my repost, took longer than I wanted to get back online.
    IC: Kira & Marric

"Coming right up."

Marric nodded in thanks to the fellow vampire.

"You two are new." The bartender said after setting their drinks down in front of them. This brought the notice of the others in the bar as he continued. "I would advise you to stay away from the East Subsection. There are a few vamps around there, but they come here most of the time for blood. They end up moving to this section any how."

At this, one of the others let out a soft chuckle as he turned his gaze towards the mated pair. "That ain't the only reason you should stay away. There's only one kind of vampire that can live there, one of them Restrained types. Rumor is there's two of 'em living up there. One in the Subsection and the other in the Eastern Forest."

The bartender chose to comment on this, "Though there is a rumor that one of our kind lives with one of the Restrained. A pretty blond. It's a shame she wastes her time around animal lovers."

At the last few comments, one of Kira's eyebrows arched in an unasked question, about to be asked. "One of the restrained wouldn't happen to go by the name of Vincent Itou would he?"
    At any inquiring glances she continues, "My first time through freeze, nearly a millennium ago, I met him during a short standoff. He convinced me to stay at his manor during my stay. Sure, there were a few humans that would let you feed, but not fully. Even then though, the lack of the hunt bothered me a little. I still remembered when he tried to convince me to become like him. I didn't even bother though, one taste of animal blood decided that for me very quick. It is awful in comparison to a good, 'normal' diet."

Tag: A_F, any
    OOC: Not as good as my first :(

15. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Liam Boreal
    Freeze City, Subsection East

Liam nodded at Vincent?s observation of his feeding preferences, stating simply, ?It?s the only thing that gets me fed.? Then, Vincent laughed at Liam?s playful snipe at the other vampire. She landed next to him in an instant. Her voice was heavenly and she trilled, ?I would have been down here sooner, but Vincent finds it necessary to try to protect me.? She continued, pronouncing her name as Faith and offering her hand, as Vincent had.

Liam took it gently, bypassing his urge to lean forward and kiss it. It would be best not to overstep boundaries. He returned the smile, as well, showing his own canines, though less defined, as they were. Vincent interjected pleasantly, and Liam released Faith?s hand to hear him say, ?She still acts like a newborn sometimes. Never satisfied with what she's given.?

At this, it was Liam?s turn to laugh. He understood the feeling. Liam quipped, ?I suppose it?s not just humans who long for the spirit of their youth.? Liam let the comment hang in the air, offering nothing more. He was content to allow his hosts to direct the conversation.

16. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

This was more comfortable to Mary, the hunting. As soon as the stag came in view she lept at it. It smelled of fear and pumping blood. Crashing through the trees she angles it just so the animal, their dinner, would head straight to their Alpha. Mary skidded to a halt, her role earlier.

TAG: Alex, any

17. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Waiting on the gaurds. This is a bit annoying, as I have a poor patience level...

18. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Now!" Alexander shouted to Elisabetta, they both burst out of the tree line Elisabetta tore into the stag's throat, while Alexander went for the spine. In a matter of seconds their prey was down, and dead. Alexander howled to the rest of the pack, then began to feed along with Elisabetta. The meat was good, not too tough, not too soft, he stopped once he had had enough leaving plenty for the rest of the pack. Elisabetta finished soon after wiping the blood from her mouth.

"That was fast, a new personal record I believe." she said to her mate. "If this keeps up we may have to start leaving the stronger ones, or else the thrill of the hunt will go away." she added.

"Yes, from now on we go after the weaker ones, true the stronger ones are better eating, but if we kill them off the young will be weak, and then we'll have one full generation of weak prey, and that will weaken us." Alexander said.

The both of them then watched as the remainder of the pack filed in, Trisha, Dorian, Francis, and Carlos coming in followed by Mary. All of whom had done an excellent job helping to drive the meal to it's death. "Well done pack. We keep this up we'll have food every day." Alexander said smiling at them.

TAG: Mary(Please forgive the minor control over the character.)

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Sorry Spatz, I've been trying to get you an update over the past half-hour, and everytime something happens. The first two something deleted the thing except for one sentence, a few reloads that I do not know how started, and finally, my computer shut down. It maybe a brief (hopefully) browser problem or( more likely) I picked up a virus. I'll try again later.

20. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

Filing in behind the rest, Mary kept to the back. She would get her turn with the meal, but only after everyone else had taken their fill.
    She lowered her head at Alex's compliment.
    "Yes sir, thank you sir." She said. She hadn't been with the pack long enough to know what kind of an Alpha Alex was, but some of the others could get particular about manners and discipline, even the very young ones. A few of the pack might give her an odd look about it, but Mary didn't like taking chances when she was so new.

21. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Alexander Billings

"There is no reason for such formalities Mary, we are a family here, our pack and all of those we protect in the forest are part of that family. As a family we are sworn to provide for and protect one another. There is no reason to call me sir or master or anything like that, If anything call me older brother, or just Alex. We aren't some military branch, the only reason I am Alpha is because I was raised to be. When the time comes that mantle could just as easily pass to you." he said. He was honored and proud of the respect she gave him, but the last thing he wanted was to have those in his pack fear him, feel that if they didn't behave as such that they would suffer for it. He had learned a long time ago that the best way to keep a pack strong was to make sure that everyone felt a closer bond, that of friendship and family, one that is powerful and able to survive.

TAG: Mary

22. Twinky_Stryder

Nov 16, 2003

A small smirk played across Mary's face.
    "I seriously doubt that."
    Shifting uncomfortably, Mary pulled her gaze to meet the Alpha's.
    "I've been in many packs so forgve me if I cannot immediately tell the workings of a pack in suck a brief length of time. Alex"

23. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    IC as Luka Cavente
    Freeze City, Southern Forest

Luka watched in silent anticipation as the tense encounter dragged on. Alexander seemed to be willing to let them leave unharmed, while Elizabeth objected vehemently. A slight nervousness bubbled up within him, along with some amusement. In-fighting enemies were always fun to watch, but one never knew which way it could swing. The young 'wolf bared his fangs menacingly, shooting a cold glare at the circling pack.

The South Pack Alpha firmly countered his mate's argument, stating that their infraction was too minor, calling the pack to form up. Luka's stance relaxed, then tensed again as he remembered his late father's words.

"Never let your guard down, even when it seems safe to do so. One can never be too alert, but complacency will get you killed.

The 'wolf berated himself silently for the lapse. Bringing his focus back to the proceedings around him, he caught Jacob's nod at the pack, indicating that this confrontation was over. Acknowledging it, they prepared to leave. Their Alpha turned back, leaving a final warning, before sprinting off.

Luka sped after Jacob, the relief coursing through his veins. He hated encounters like these. The pack raced out of the forest, never slowing, his feet barely touching the ground as they continued on. Glancing at their leader, Luka saw his face to be a mask of indifference, but his eyes expressed his displeasure. Rachel's mistimed glee only served to fuel it.

Letting out a small sigh, Luka muttered to Jason almost inaudibly,"I love Rachel, but sometimes I can't help thinking she's gonna get us all killed one day."

Tag: Anime_Fan, windu4

24. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: RAWR! Impatience is now ensuing... XP

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Short, but main;y due because of the family holiday events.
    IC: Guard
    Freeze City East Subsection

Shortly after Onikami gave the completed form to the guard, who merely gave it a glance, a somewhat bored look on his face. He had likely been on the shift for a while. A short while later he gave an ID to the 'wolf. On the bottom, in addition to the usual, it had 'Werewolf' printed clearly in bold on the bottom. If there had been any doubt of it before, the man's voice clearly revealed his boredom. "Need anything else?"

Tag: Spatz

IC: Guard
    Freeze City North Subsection

At the same time, a very similar scene was playing in the North Subsection. As [b]Jade[/b] handed the completed form to the guard, obviously having had the same general experience in other cities, had filled it out quickly. The woman at the post frowned a bit at the 'vampire' part, but otherwise quickly did her job and printed out an ID with 'Vampire' clearly printed on the bottom. Upon giving it the the vampire, the guard maintained a veiled look of disgust. "Is that all?" She said, as if she, and likely she did, wanted to add an insult to that.

Tag: Spatz
    OOC: Not the best I know, but for now, it's all I have. Now, who else need's an update?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.