1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Eternal Love: Downfall

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Anime_Fan, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I apologize for my lengthy absence, my senior project consumed more of my time than I counted on. I will post a reply to any needed updates later today. Again, my apologies.
  2. Spatz Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC - Onikami
    Freeze City East Subsection

Onikami grinned as he replied,

"No, I'm good,uh...have a nice day!" Onikami popped his neck as he exitted the gaurdpost and entered the subsection, he had already found an inn, and was feeling the hunger peigns. As he entered he saw that the majority of the people there were just plain humans. He smiled slightly as he approached the man behind the counter. The man blinked and looked at Onikami as if he was only half there.

"How can I help you..." He asked, in a tone the hinted a lack of sleep. Onikami smiled as he responded and replies,

"Could I have a room, also could you recomend me to a good restraunt." Onikami grinned again as the man went to get a key.

"You got any coin, or are you planning on hoping for a free ride?" The man says as he dangles the key in front of Onikami. Onikami simply blinks, realizing he was low on funds. Onikami sighed sheepishly and replies,

"Uh, could you recommend me a good place to get a job..." The man sighs and says,

"I guess I have an open spot for a bouncer, as my last one ran out on me after a werewolf brawl broke out. You seem to be well built, I guess bouncer work'll do. You'd also get ba=sically free lodgings and meals, along with weekends off." The man looked worried when he had spoken of the werewolf brawl, but settled almost immidietly. Onikami simply replies,

"Sure, it sounds like fair work. Just kick out guys who get too rowdy..." The man nods and hands Onikami a buttonless shirt that had the inns symbol emblazed on it to him. Onikami puts it on, feeling the shirt cover his arms.

Tag:

OOC: Jade'll come up in a bit.
  3. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    cs approved

Vampire Character Sheet*

Name: Selenalziva Vazarana (Selena)
    Hair Color/Style: black; straight halfway down her back
    Eye Color: blue (normal), black (hungry)
    Height: 5?6
    Vampire Type: Restrained/Blood-Suckers (see bio) prefers restrained
    Preferred Blood Type: no favorite
    Attire: sky blue short sleeve shirt, black skirt( down to the knees), black boots w/ high heels that extend up to the knees
    Personality: compassionate, timid, loner, has a passionate hate for werewolves
    Weapons: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Talwar_Hind%C3%BA_SXVII.jpg only the brownish is black with a blood-red hand grip, a slipknife, a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KoalorkaGlock17.jpg
    Short Biography:

Selenalziva Vazarana has a tragic past. Born from a Restrained vampire mother and a Blood-Sucker father, she inherited both traits. Her parents fought each other endlessly over conflicting survival philosophies. During a fiery debate, her mother killed her father to defend Selenalziva. As Selenalziva, grew older; her mother was killed by werewolves because shewas trying to save a person?s life by biting the person. Filled with grief, Selena vowed to kill every werewolf that she sees because to her, they are evil.
  4. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    CS approved:

Name: Lucas King
    Skin Color: tanned
    Height: 6 foot
    Hair Color/Style: longish dirty blonde
    Eye Color: brown
    Attire: Plain dark jeans and a shirt, black denim jacket over top. Boots.
    Personality: Good humoured, but suspicious of others at first.
    Weapons: duel psitols, loaded with silver bullets. Shortsword for closer combat.
    Profession: Hunter
    Short Biography: Lucas lived within the human centre of Freeze City all his life with his aunt and uncle, his parents having died in a car crash when he was two. Got good grades, kept his head down and was moderately popular. In short he had a fairly average life. However one night out with his fiancee Malory there was a vampire riot at one of the borders in the city. Malory was killed by a blood lusted vamprire, whilst Lucas was badly injured.
    After that a friend put him in touch with an anti-vampire and werewolf organisation. Many years later he's one of the top hunters, used for covert operations when someone wishes a vampire or werewolf "disposed of" without the major authorities catching on.

IC: Lucas
    Freeze City, East

Lucas pushed the door to the inn open and walked in. It had the usual crowd scattered about. Lucas made his way to the bar at the side of the main counter and sat down.
    "You look like you've had a rough time." Commented the bartender, Jim. Lucas smiled.
    "Just the usual mate, just the usual." He looked over to the newcomer.
    "New face in town?" Commented Lucas. The guy didn't look trouble, but newcomers tend to bring their problems with them. Lucas ordered his drink and picked it up, wandering over to the new bouncer.
    "Nice to see you finally talked someone into taking the bouncer job there Ed. I was almost getting desperate enough to take it up myself. Almost." He chuckled, getting a closer look at the guy. He had a bit of a teenage emo look, but there was nothing beyond his usual dislike of newcomers to put Lucas off.
    "Lucas King." He said eventually, sticking out his hand.

TAG: Onikami
  5. Spatz Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC - Onikami
    Freeze City East

Onikami blinked as the human addressed him. He proceeded to smile, feeling that being social would help in someways, and replied,

"Onikami Arrance, werewolf." Onikami grinned slightly as he said werewolf, as he could smell the faint scent of residual blood, and guessed that the man must have been a hunter. Onikami sighs, as he blinks and says,

"So, uh...I suck at striking up a conversation..."

Tag: Lucas

IC - Jade
    Freeze City North Subsection

Jade sighed as she took the papers, her hair falling across her face. She was tired of travelling, and wished to meditate in peace. She checked the map she had, and saw that there was an abandonned church not far from which she stood, and therefore, a decent spire in which to rest. She quickly made her way to the church, and entered the spire, finding a comfortable place. She wished to remain secluded as she deduced how to antagonize the hunters.

Tag:-/>
  6. Twinky_Stryder Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Lucas

Lucas paused as Onikami said "werewolf" and glanced down to see the silver band around the newcomer's wrist. Breaking off the handshake, Lucas took a swig of his drink. If the guy was a werewolf he probably knew what Lucas was.
    "Well as long as you don't do anything stupid I'm not going to be coming after you when you sleep. I'm not stupid enough to go looking for trouble with werewolves. I only hunt when there's been a vampire or 'wolf murder that the police ignore for the sake of their crime records, mainly vampire though."
    It was well known around here that he was a hunter, but he didn't want to attract unwanted attention. There were a few hunters who went and picked fights. Those hunters didn't last long.

TAG: Onikami
  7. Spatz Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC - Onikami

- Freeze City East

Onikami nodded passivly. He had dealt with quite few hunters in his age, but knew that those who primarily dealt with vampires would have to be cunning and capable compared to those who dealt with wolves, who just needed proper strength and skill. Onikami also knew that this man must've claimed quite a few kills as the mixed scents that arose from the man's body were old and new, not to mention plentiful. Onikami had a few hunters lives claimed himself, but generally in self-defense more than anything. "Don't worry, I know my way around societies, and I understand how experienced hunters work, never actually seeking trouble, but eliminating any that arises." Onikami's grin that went with what he said was sincere and trustworthy, something few people could distrust, dispite what he was.

Tag: Lucas
  8. AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Selenalziva Vazarana (Selena)
    Freeze City; Subsection East

Selena walked quietly through the streets. She had nowhere in mind, but she wanted a drink. Not blood, something else. Suddenly she heared some crying, she walked over to the source of the sound. It was a young girl no older than 6.

"What's wrong little one?" she asked calmly.

"I can't find my mom." The girl whailed.

"Would you like me to help you?"

"T.Thank y.you" The girl stammared. Then she looked at Selena and shouted "Vampire! A Vampire is going to eat me!"

"No, no please" Selena pleaded. But the the girl continued to scream.

TAG: ANY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.