1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: Will do GM. As for thinking they were hunting us, probable cause, sniper rifles, tracking the werewloves, that's no coincedence.

    IC: Chandler Billings/Marcus Fuller

    "Listen he isn't that close to the human." Chandler said. "As for those men, I know I saw a sniper rifle. Keep your eyes open, I don't want anything they do overlooked." he added as he squiked his eyes watching the hunters. "Not to mention there are many ways to hide the smell of something, we should keep a scouting party around Lawliet, do some quick reconosance runs to make sure. Marcus you may be able to come in handy, go to those men out there and see what they're packing." he said addressing his friend.

    "Will do, just be careful Chan-man." Marcus said, and he walked off in the direction of the hunters and stopped a few feet away from them. "Hey how's it going there?" Marcus said as he approached them. "Nice guns you've got there, sniper, nice, been trying to get one for a while but haven't managed to get the money." he added getting within a three feet of them. "What are those things packing?" he asked placing his hands behind his head.

    "Ok as for the rest of you I want a perimeter made, surround them and keep your eyes open, if they try anything make sure you're ready. Make sure you don't have any blind spots." Chandler said once Marcus had left them and reached the hunters.

    TAG: Dan Murano
  2. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: I PMed Anime fan to ask for directions, but i have no response so Chnabill could you PM me with some basic info on what i should post
  3. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: Anything you have is under the control of the GM I can't tell you what you do or do not have, just run your ideas by Anime_Fan and she if they're ok with her.
  4. Squishy_Vic Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 18, 2004
    star 4
    Carl Jones III
    en route to Freeze City Hospital
    As he loaded his weapons, Carl looked back at the other officers, wondering what their thoughts were. Carl hoped they were on his side and ready to do as he asked. Unfortunately for Carl, the preservation laws passed in Freeze City prevented Carl from simply killing any Werewolves as he desired. Carl had to ask for the governor's permission just to do his job. He personally thought it was ridiculous, however others didn't think so. Carl holstered his Beretta in his right holster and put his 12-gauge over his left shoulder with the strap. He was ready for action, and he turned to Officers Mendez and Garcia, puffing smoke from his cigar simultaneously.

    "You two ever met a werewolf?" Carl asked, not waiting for a reply. "They're beasts. Endangering humanity, and I hope you two agree that they need to be stopped." Carl said, smirking. He took the cigar out of his mouth again, and blew some more smoke.

    The police sirens were getting quite annoying as the car ride went on. Carl just wanted to get to the hospital already and get the job finished.
    TAG: GM
  5. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Freeze Forest


    Vincent nodded and watched the older vampire head for the city. He sighed quietly, kicking fresh piles of snow back over the blood stained one. It didn't hide the crimson color as well as he would have liked, but it would do. Aside from that, he didn't think people would be afraid if they found it. The murder had been on the news worldwide, and it was getting to be very difficult to work around it. Vincent simply hoped the press would not start coming from everywhere just to take a snapshot of the crime scene. The silver haired vampire stood there silently, debating on which pack to go to first. He was in between the two pack's territories, but felt the Alpha pack might be restless. If the vampire could remember correctly it had been Frektane's younger sister who had been killed, though he could not recall the younger werewolves name. Before Vincent could reach his decision, the smell of blood caught his attention. Alert now, he turned towards the Northwest. A variety of smells hit him fast. Werewolves, blood, sweat, the smell of the trees, but most importantly, the smell of a female newborn. Without a second thought Vincent took off at a sprint towards Frostmoon Forest, hoping he could get there and help the werewolves save the victim of the bite.

    Tag: Semaj (No need to respond to Vincent's arrival just yet)
    With a pained groan the newborn vampire collapsed against a brick wall in an alley. She had been injured before she could get as much blood as she wanted from that last werewolf. Crimson eyes watched the humans from the darkness, trying to find easy prey. The only problem was that there were too many humans around to decide. Large ones, small ones, thin ones, thick ones. Their blood did not smell as appetizing as the werewolves, but it wouldn't hurt to taste would it? The newborn eased herself up onto her feet, standing up as straight as her injured side allowed her. Her arm had already started to heal, allowing her to move it more freely. The blood from her side was still fresh, though she had controlled the bleeding by tying the tears of her blouse around the wound. A cold wind began to blow, leaving the city.

    Tag: Taddeo
    IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Mountains


    Lawliet gave Kalina a toothy werewolf grin, slowing his approach to a walk. His bones popped softly, and he was back in human form, what used to be his jeans now seemingly homemade jean shorts. His muscle shirt was gone, leaving him to stand bare chested, though the cold wouldn't be a problem, being that his body temperature was hotter than any humans or vampires. Lawliet gave Kalina a warm hug, her scent filling his nostrils as he did. He could smell the weird laboratory smell, but her natural scent overpowered it. He'd always liked her scent, it reminded him of honey.

    ?How are you, Lawliet??

    "I am well. What about you, Kalina. How are you?"

    Tag: Kalina
    Richard watched Lawliet and Kalina intently, only to be forced to look away as Marcus approached. He stood up from his position, smiling lightly at the younger man. "We're just packing tranquilizers. We don't want to kill them, we're just observing. You never know, we might just be able to knock one out, take a sample of its DNA and see if it can help us achieve a longer life span."

    Tag: Marcus, Dan
    Freeze City Hospital

    Garcia grinned at Carl as he himself finished loading his magnum with silver bullets. " I completely agree with you sir. We have to take them out, all of them." Mendez looked at his police chief, chuckling softly. " Don't mind him. He's a rookie, this is his first werewolf related assignment."

    Mendez pulled the police car to a stop. As soon as he removed the key from the ignition the sirens stopped wailing, but the lights kept flashing. Mendez quickly ran to the trunk, pulling out two twelve gauge shotguns and tossing one at Garcia. The older officer put a clip full of tranquilizers in/>/>/>/>
  6. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2003
    star 1
    IC: Semaj Inarus
    Frostmoon Forest

    Semaj Attended to Addramelech one of his proud warriors, and cursed his own foolishness, why had he paid so much attention to the road and not his pack it was times like these he wished he was not the leader. They had been lucky she had smelled and bitten like a newborn and Semaj had heard her at the last second Addramelech would pull through, but Semaj's rage was uncontrollable, there would be blood for this, Vampire blood he could no longer wait for Lawliet. He would organize a hunting party tonight and kill the tainted beast.

    Just then he smelled a familiar scent, Vincent, although it was his policy not to trust Vampires Vincent's assistance could really be helpful to Addramalech, if he could keep the pack from slaughtering him. This could get ugly fast.

    Tag: GM
  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    IC: Kalina Geelo
    Mountains


    Kalina smiled grimly to the last question. She decided to get right to it and spoke softly, but clear.

    ?I took a look at your friend in the lab. She has bite marks on her neck. I wanted to know about that vampire that bit her.?

    Kalina looked around as she spoke and then at his striking blue eyes.

    Tag: A_F

    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Freeze


    Taddeo had watched the approach of the newborn from afar. He had smelt her long before, though. She was coated in the foul stench of werewolf blood. Under that he could smell her own scent, faintly. It was strange, but he ignored it as she staggered into the alley below him. Taddeo stared down at her. She was watching the human?s with hunger in her eyes. Her hunt had gone awry, further indicated by the fresh wound to her side.

    It was huge gash and would hinder most vampires, sbut she was a newborn. Filled with anger and power, they were like berserker?s. First to the fight, last to leave. They killed and killed and their death came with a price. A price of blood. A price already being paid. Taddeo sighed and dropped down onto the back of the newborn. He grabbed her arms and flung her into the wall behind them.

    Tag: A_F/>
  8. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings/Marcus Fuller

    "What are you doing this deep in Alpha Pack territory Vampire?" Chandler said looking at the blood soaked vampire before him. "You're covered in the blood of my kindred, you'd better be a friend of Vincent's or you're going to be short lived for a vampire." he added snarling and approaching the vampire.

    TAG: Semaj

    "Tranqs huh, well be careful I know quite a few of those werewolves are a bit paranoid, they've heard of all those werewolf killings lately and the last thing they want is humans with guns walking around." Marcus said looking at the rifle holding men. "Anyway I just came out for some air, I work in a real hole back in town and it smells like decomp in the summer, so I like to come out here to get some clean air, but I'd better head back home, it's getting a bit cold." he added with a slight shiver. "Maybe I'll see you out here later." he said and he walked away.

    TAG: Anyone
  9. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    GM Mode

    chanbill5390, Semaj is a werewolf not a vampire. He's Alpha of the Beta pack. Aside from that, the vampire already disappeared to the city, where she will be taken care of. Please, read each post more carefully.
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Frostmoon Forest


    Vincent knew the werewolves would be frantic, and another vampire showing up wouldn't be the greatest thing to happen. As he arrived in the clearing, he quickly stopped running, standing with his hands raised up. "I am a friend not enemy!" One werewolf had already lunged and Vincent allowed him to knock him down. Anything to show them he was not their enemy. Confused, the werewolf snarled, making a move to bite Vincent's throat. This time, Vincent grabbed the large werewolves snout, closing it shut in his powerful grip. Despite his situation he spoke in his normal tone of voice, cool, calm and collected. " Semaj, it's Vincent. I mean no harm to you nor your pack."

    Tag: Semaj
    Freeze City

    She let out a pained shriek as she collided with the wall. She collapsed to her knees, barring her fangs and hissing. As soon as her crimson eyes landed on Taddeo she stopped, eyes wide. She realized he was a vampire, and a powerful, much older one at that. She touched her forehead to the ground, her voice velvety and hypnotic, or at least to the humans. "Master, help me master. I feed, and feed but hunger still overpowers me. I am Faith, my old master abandoned me. Please, help me."

    Tag: Taddeo
    IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Mountains


    Lawliet's eyes never left her as she spoke. His eyes drifted towards the direction of the pack once she was finished. He was silent for a while, meeting her gaze gently. A truly sad look covered his face as he spoke.

    "I didn't see her. But, she was a newborn. No older than a year. Frektane can tell you more. She witnessed it and injured the newborn before she escaped."

    Lawliet turned back towards the direction of the pack and looked back at Kalina. "Would you like me to take you there, or have her come here?"

    Tag: Kalina/>/>/>
  10. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Dan Murano

    Dan and his partner headed back to the camp, after Richard sent word for them the head back. It was enough to see his breath front of him, it was quite. Neither him nor his partner said anything, when about twenty minutes laters they were on a small overhang looking down at the campsite. Dan then grabbed a spike off his belt that had a line attached to it, his partner did the same.And the two repelled down the face of the over hang.

    TAG: Any at campsite
  11. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    GM APPROVED!!! :)

    Name: Kira Sarken
    Age: 147 (looks 23)
    Gender: Female
    Hair Color/Style: Reddish Brown, Shoulder length.
    Eye Color: Silvery Blue
    Vampire Type: Blood Sucker
    Preferred Blood Type: Human
    Attire: Black cloak with hood, usually up, underneath wears a leather jumpsuit, also black. This is her main outfit although she carries alternate one in a small satchel.
    Personality
    -To Prey: Charming, persuasive.
    -To Others: sometimes Arrogant with a touch of pride
    Weapons: She uses dual weapons to reflect her natural ambidexterity. A pair or silver daggers, each carved with various runes. A pair of pistols that use bullets that have a liquid silver compound in the center.
    Short Biography: Lived pretty much her entire young life on the north american continent. Her family didn't live in the best of neigborhoods and in her teens she got into some trouble for stealing certain items she could'nt buy herself. Her life changed and not for the better(at least from others standpoints) when she was bitten on her way home taking a shortcut through one of her neigborhoods many alleys. As the years she spent as a vampire or in her case vampiress she became more focused on herself, not really caring much for anyone else except for the occasional fling with another vampire. She was taught from the other vamps she met to be weary of those that may be werewolves, who had developed into a somewhat of a foe for the vamps. Since then years ago she now carries with her the weapons she has become quite skilled at. Also over the years she has become accostomed to human blood and wont feed on anything else unless she must. On a side note she has not seen her family since the night she was bitten.
  12. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken
    Freeze City

    Kira woke up in the chilly cold that she had begun to grow used to in Freeze city. She had only recently arrived from her last feeding ground. She never stayed in one area to long as to avoid attracting hunters or other threats. She had learned shortly after arriving that there were a pair of werewolf packs that had territories nearby so she stayed in the city. After all she had no reason to leave when her favored prey were humans. Soon after she woke up she smelled a combination of scents, the first and most obvious was that of a newborn, apparently wounded. She also caught a brief wisp of werewolf but that probally ment that the new one had been in contact with the werewolves, likely trying to feed. She also caught another scent, that of another vampire. Should she go to the location of the smells? Or should she avoid them? Either way this was the first interesting thing that had happened during her stay here and she finnally decided to check it out and quickly made her way in that direction. After whatever was going on she realized she would have to feed soon. As she reached another building she looked down and saw the newborn, definately wounded and appeared to be talking, no begging the other for help. The other vampire would have picked up her own scent by now so Kira dropped down and landed in a crouch ten feet away before standing and saying, "Well what have we here?"

    Tag: A_F, Nick
  13. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2003
    star 1
    OOC: wait so how did i go from being a werewolf in beta territory to a vampire in alpha territory?

    IC: Semaj Inarus
    Frostmoon Forest

    "Kronos, get off of him" Semaj snarled at one of his younger warriors, "He's one of the few tolerable Blood Suckers around here" Kronos was too young to remember any encounters with the only two vampires Semaj tolerated; Vincent along with Taddeo, "Vincent, we have much to discuss, but first why don't you have a look at Addramelech he's just been bitten, and by the looks of it one of your newborn" his voice full of barely controlled rage

    Tag: GM
  14. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    OOC: I was just as confused as you DarthTK. Don't worry, that part of his post is nullified. :)
    Yuul_Shamar , I'll respond with Faith to your opening post after Nick responds. Nice post by the way :D


    IC: Vincent Itou
    FrostMoon Forest


    Vincent released Kronos' snout as soon as Semaj spoke. The young werewolf reluctantly stood, going to stand by his Alpha. The rest of the pack began to gather around Semaj and Vincent. The silver haired vampire stood, dusting himself off. His gray eyes landed on Semaj. "I'm not a blood sucker Semaj. I have restrained myself from feeding on your kin, and humans as well. You know that. Please do not use that term when referring to myself and Taddeo."

    Vincent smiled softly and wiped the blood that began to trickle from his cheek. Apparently Kronos had gotten closer than Vincent was aware of. One claw had scratched the vampire's cheek. Not deep enough to cause a lot of pain but not shallow enough to be left alone. Vincent decided to leave his injured cheek alone and crouched near Addramelech. The strong werewolf was gazing at him intently, his hand still clamped over his neck. Vincent turned back to Semaj at the mention of the newborn.

    "She isn't one of my kin. She is in fact a blood sucker. She feeds on your kin, as well as the humans and Nekos. But no matter." His gaze turned back to Addramelech and he reached his hand out, gently grasping the werewolf's wrist. "May I have a look?" Addramelech tensed at the cold touch of the vampire. He allowed Vincent to pull his hand away. The pack began to inch closer, watching Vincent intently. Kronos took his human form, his hand linked with one of the females. Vincent lowered his face towards Addramelech's neck, causing the entire pack to growl low while Addramelech tensed up again.

    Vincent lingered near the werewolve's neck, breathing very softly and quietly. After a few minutes he lifted his hand to the wound, squeezing it with two fingers. The werewolf's leg twitched slightly and he closed his eyes in pain. Vincent kept squeezing for a few more minutes before he let go, wiping the blood away with a handkerchief he removed from his pocket. He then took out a second piece of cloth, wrapping it around Addramelech's neck and tying it tight enough to stop the bleeding, but light enough to prevent the werewolf from choking.

    "He will be fine. She bit him to feed, not to turn him." A sigh of relief flowed from each member of the pack. Vincent turned to Semaj, smiling softly. "Now my friend, what is it you wish to discuss?"

    Tag: Semaj

  15. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    GM Approved


    Name: Magnus
    Species: Human
    Age: anywhere from 30 to 50, but is older. Much older.
    Gender: Female
    Height: 5? 8?
    Weight: 135 lbs
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color: Red
    Alignment: Magician/ Alchemist
    Faction: Neutral
    Clothing: Various.
    Weapons: Magic, knives, sword, hand-to-hand
    Personality: Witty, intelligent, world-weary

    History:
    When they had failed to bring peace to all, the mages imposed exile on themselves. Some protested, but the Elders had the final say. Leaving the humans to fend off the dominant factions, the mages one by one stepped into the freezing fjords of the Artic. With no timetables set, they peacefully dreamed away the years until with time ? all things die.

    Nestled between one of the oldest and a dear friend, Magnus became aware only when the wet of melting ice suddenly filled her nostrils. Drowning in the fluid, Magnus sharply coughed and pushed through the last pieces of ice covering her. Within a short period of time, she discovered that her companions were all dead. Magnus mourned and accepted. Going through the leavings of her brothers and sister, she collected all that she could carry. A second and maybe even a third trip would be necessary. There would always be a need to return.

    Becoming just one among many, Magnus watched for years as the crumbling society of humans prey upon themselves as well as others. The intolerance of others to let all live in freedom and peace. She grew angry. She grew solitary. Finding a house on the outskirts of a dying city, Magnus turned it into a different kind of science. Over the years she planted and harvested. A smallish house, each room had its propose. On the top floor, within the smallest of rooms, she stored the scrolls necessary for high magic. The books of potions. The spells of life. All of these things protected physically and by magic. The two other rooms were Magnus? living space. Her bedroom and lavatory. Both of a Roman design ? it was the luxury she gave herself. Downstairs the front room was bathed in sunlight as often as it was available. Soft plush older chairs and tables invited the visitor to sit and be at ease. Another smaller room off to the north became the lab. Here Magnus researched and studied her craft. A beehived athanor sat on a brick and metal stand. Its worth as a tool unmatched. Here she made jewels and gold as was the lessons of her forbearers the alchemists.

    Through the years she worked. Her focus on the future. A future she could help and be a part of.
    *****

    IC: Magnus
    Freeze city

    Scrying the afternoon away, Magnus?s crystal continually circled the forest. And she dismissed it as soon as she saw. To open. To many factions trying to find a place and time to talk. An admirable goal, but still too early to attempt. Tempers were heightened and souls were raw.

    The death of a clan member - whether outcast or beloved - affected all in the clan. The males looked for a kill; while females protected and guarded territories.

    Magnus changed her medium to water. Always easier to manipulate the softness of the water but it blurred the focus. Yes, she thought, easier but unclear. Sprinkling powders from waxed vials on the water, they floated until mixed. A small whirlpool funneled until the bottom of the pool became clear. Then the picture moved. Glimmers. Glances. Humans. Weapons. Anger. Vampire in pain. The forest. Bands of werewolves.

    Magnus sat back. Too many folk in one place. Too many enemies. She rose quickly and ran upstairs to her rooms. There she changed into street clothes. Comfortable pants, shirt and undershirt. Nothing signaling affiliation, intent or fear. Pulling on a pair of leather boots, she slipped a dirk into the hidden pocket inside the right lip. There was a sense of security as a real weapon. Her brown corduroy jacket was the same one she?d worn for years. Small pockets added to the lining inside held a number of dramatic chemicals. Theatrics only, but sufficient to get her away if needed.

    Over her should she slung her satchel. Inside were paper
  16. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Freeze City


    Taddeo sighed as the scent of a second vampire caught his attention. His nose twitched and he sighed. She smelt of the blood of humans. She was a blood-sucker. Taddeo stared down at the helpless newborn for now, waiting for the other. She came quickly.

    "Well what have we here?"

    Taddeo groaned. He knew from the voice, that she was going to cause him some trouble. He turned to face her, the sobbing body of Faith at his feet. He held his finger up at her and spoke to the new comer.

    ?If you came for blood, then you should leave the city now. If you harm the humans, I will kill you, if you harm the werewolves, I will kill you.?

    Suddenly the voice of another came out. A jogging human, that Taddeo had ignored the scent of. However, he could smell a strange scent on her now. She called for someone to be careful.

    ?Why am I suddenly so popular??

    Tag: A_F, Yuul, Absolom

    IC: Kalina Geelo
    Mountains


    Kalina stared at his eyes as she spoke back.

    ?A comfortable stroll would be nice, Lawliet.?

    Kalina kept her eyes on the werewolf. Although she was fascinated by vampires, something about the man in front of her, got her every time they spoke. He had such a presence.

    Tag: A_F/>
  17. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Freeze City

    The speed at which they moved would always fascinate her. A male and female. Both, she sensed protective. But of what?

    ?Why am I suddenly so popular??

    She skidded to a halt at the corner of the building. Not to close. Not to far. And smiled. He had a sense of humor. Good. A laugh every now and then was important. She looked him over. The blur. He must have been the blur. And the woman? Magnus sighed, why did they all look so beautiful? In her entire lifetime, she?d only seen 2 ugly vampyres. Both had been burned and they hadn?t received the care to heal. But these two were not only exquisite in face and form, but their paleness made they seem ethereal.

    ?If you came for blood, then you should leave the city now. If you harm the humans, I will kill you, if you harm the werewolves, I will kill you.?

    Well, Magnus thought - the female did not have a sense of humor. Giving them a moment or two - in case there were conflict between them that needed sorting, she stood quiet watching the injured woman. Any move on her part at this point might be seen as hostile so in an attempt to ease the scene, she asked ?May I be of some assistance? I have some abilities.?
  18. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    Faith
    Freeze City

    Faith raised her face upwards after Kira's approach. Two vampires, and she a pathetic newborn who can't control her hunger. Death was inevitable for her, but she of course did not know that. Anger flashed across her face and she hissed. She was clearly not happy with being told to leave.

    "Werewolves are my prey."

    Faith's eyes landed on Magnus and she hissed again, standing up and backing away from the two vampires and the odd smelling human. For a moment it seemed she would simply stand there, hissing. Quickly she jumped up onto the rooftops, and fled. Her strength as a newborn could possible overpower any vampire, but she didn't want to look back to check. Pain shot up her body with each step. As she dropped down into another alley she took one glance back, and suddenly she had stopped in midair, clutched by the throat of a very angry looking man. She struggled, prying at his hands. He was clearly not human.

    "Werewolf.." The word came from Faith in a soft whisper, hunger in her eyes. The dark haired werewolf tightened his grip on the newborn, growling low in his throat, but saying nothing. He was not a member of any of the Packs from Freeze. He had no symbol that showed which faction he belonged to, and the only solution could be he was a lone wolf or he was exiled. Faith soon went limp in the Werewolf's grip, having passed out. He layed her down on the alley floor, raising his gaze to see when the vampires and the human would follow.

    Tag: Taddeo, Kira, Magnus
    IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Mountain


    ?A comfortable stroll would be nice, Lawliet.?

    Lawliet smiled lightly and took her hand into his own softly, beginning to walk slowly. "The Pack is very restless right now. Some trackers are watching us, and a lot of my brother want to attack. I'm afraid to say they don't like you very much. Not you personally.. just, because your human."

    Lawliet sighed and looked to Kalina, smiling softly once more. "But, I like you Kalina. Your not like all the others."

    Tag: Kalina
    />
  19. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Freeze


    Taddeo sighed as the newborn fled the scene. He looked at both the human and the vampire and hissed.

    ?You fools, the newborn escaped.?

    Taddeo meant to leap after her, when he caught scent of a werewolf. He hissed again, it was a rogue. He paused, then jumped up quickly and in almost two seconds appeared over the passed out Faith and the wolf. He hissed for a third time and leapt next to the werewolf.

    ?What are you doing here??

    Tag: All

    IC: Kalina Geelo
    Mountains


    Kalina smiled as Lawliet took her hand. The smiled stayed on her face as he began talking.

    "The Pack is very restless right now. Some trackers are watching us, and a lot of my brother want to attack. I'm afraid to say they don't like you very much. Not you personally... just, because your human."

    Kalina looked at him as they walked. She opened her mouth to ask him what he thought, but he answered before she could.

    "But, I like you Kalina. Your not like all the others."

    Kalina felt like a schoolgirl again and she blushed deeply.

    ?What is it that makes me different, Lawliet??

    Tag: A_F/>
  20. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    Alasdair and Athena
    Freeze City

    The werewolf looked at Taddeo, but again said nothing. Footsteps sounded and a woman leapt down from the rooftop above the werewolf, the vampire and the passed out Faith. "Alasdair!" She cried as she landed on her feet. She was indeed a human, with a leather sash attached to her shoulder. Several knives were holstered in said sash, and holstered at her hip was a gun. Her long brown hair reached her midsection, and her matching brown eyes were focused on the werewolf. The werewolf responded to the name, turning to look at her.

    "Alasdair, you know better than to run off like that. If she wasn't injured she could have killed you."

    Alasdair did not answer. He simply walked to the woman, brushing his nose against her cheek. The brunette turned to Taddeo as she began to catch her breath. "I apologize for Alasdair's silence. He cannot speak you see, he was never taught to speak the English language." She bowed as she spoke, careful not to step on Faith's unconscious form.

    "I am Athena. Alasdair and I have been hunting this newborn. She murdered four of his pack, and the rest rebelled against the Alpha. They ended up killing themselves, and he is the only survivor. We come from Alaska.. or at least that's what it used to be called."

    Alasdair picked Faith's limp form up by the wrist, holding her in midair that way seeing that he was at least six foot five. Athena looked tiny compared to him. Athena gently touched his arm and he lowered her back to the ground, his dark eyes gazing at Taddeo.

    Tag: Taddeo, Kira, Magnus
    IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Mountains


    ?What is it that makes me different, Lawliet??

    Lawliet pondered the question well. He felt there were many reasons, but he wanted to tell her the more important ones. After a few minutes of silence he turned to Kalina once more and smiled brightly. "Well, for one you smell really good. Sort of like, honey."

    He laughed softly at his own remark, more or less because he blurted that one out instead of the first reason he had thought of. The werewolf sighed and stopped walking a few feet away from the pack's location, grasping Kalina's hands in his softly as he gazed into her green eyes.

    "You don't judge us, Kalina. You don't look at us with fear, nor with anger. You try to be friends with us all, even though some of my kin might shun you. That makes you braver than any human I've ever met."

    Lawliet released one of Kalina's hands and gently brushed some of her hair away from her face. He tucked it behind her ear softly and leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on her cheek. Lawliet smiled and let her go, placing his hand on her back softly and leading her into the trees. He looked around lightly, and scratched at his chin softly.

    "Chandler, could you tell Frektane that I'd like to speak with her please."

    Tag: Kalina, Chandler

    />
  21. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    During the standoff the newborn had run off. Kira cursed to herself and jumped to the top of the building in between her and the newborn. She arrived shortly after the other vampire to see a human, no wait a werewolf in human form and a woman standing near him and the newborn's unconcious body was laying on the street near the werewolf. The other vampire who Kira had figured out was one of those restrained types was standing nearby facing the werewolf and the human female. As Kira dropped down she drew her pistols and landed gracefully inbetween the restrained one and the werewolf and yet slightly off to one side back to one of the alley's walls. One pistol had her special rounds and it was aimed towards the werewolf and the other with normal rounds was aimed in the restrained one's direction. She motioned with the gun aimed at the wolf in human guise and said, "Away from her filth." She realized she had adopted a somewhat defensive posture to the newborn that surprised herself. She would have thought about it more except now was not the time for that. She awaited the other's response, not flinching her concentration in the slightest.

    Tag: A_F, Nick, Absolom
  22. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings

    "Yes sir." Chandler said. He then transformed and trotted to the female werewolf. "Frektane, Lawliet desires to speak with you." he infomed her, she then left escorted by Chandler. "Here she is sir, I hope we can get this over with soon, anyway I'll leave you to talk, I feel that we're in the clear, they' aren't packing silver. If you don't mind I think I might go into town and check up on Marcus." he added looking at Lawliet.

    TAG: Lawliet
  23. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    Alasdair and Athena

    Alasdair growled, only to be taken aback as Athena knocked him backwards slightly, standing in front of him protectively. No emotion was evident on her face, one hand behind her back, gripping Alasdair's wrist tightly. She looked at Kira, concern for her werewolf companion evident in her eyes. "He means not to harm her. Please, lower your weapons. If anything all we wish is her murderous parade be stopped." Alasdair pulled his wrist away from Athena, grabbing her around the waist and placing her behind him, staring at Kira. Every time Athena moved to get around him he would be one step ahead, blocking her off. Finally she sighed with frustration.

    "Alasdair!"

    Tag: Kira, Taddeo, Magnus


    IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Mountains


    Frektane

    "Do as you wish Chandler. Be careful, and keep your human form while in the city."

    Lawliet then turned to Frektane, smiling softly at her. "Frektane, how are you?" Frektane's long brown hair failed to cover up the scar on her face. It crossed the bridge of her nose and across both cheeks. He gray blue eyes were full of sadness.

    "I am..doing better. What do you wish to speak about?"

    Lawliet gently touched Kalina's shoulder. "Kalina, this is Frektane. Frektane, Kalina. She is a scientist. She wishes to speak with you about the newborn that..bit.. Keiko."

    Frektane nodded softly and looked around lightly. The pack was gathered around the three of them, listening intently. There was movement and Lawliet pulled Kalina behind him, lifting his other arm up at the same time. Massive jaws clamped down on his forearm and the rest of the pack gasped as blood began to drip onto the snow. Lawliet's features twisted in pain, his voice angry.

    "What the hell do you think your doing! You are never to attack Kalina again. She is our friend."

    The werewolf that had bitten Lawliet opened it's jaws, backing away in total shock and shame. Lawliet gripped his arm tightly, glaring at the rest of the pack. "Leave. Now. Go pack to the den, all of you. We'll speak of this when I return."

    They all scrambled to their feet, rushing to obey their Alpha. The attacker lingered for a while before trudging after the pack, his head hung down in shame. Frektane approached the Alpha, a soft whimper emitting from her throat as she reached her hand out to touch his injured arm. Lawliet shook his head softly. " I'm fine, attend to Kalina's questions."

    Tag: Kalina, Chandler (Unless he's already left for the city.)
    />
  24. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Freeze City

    In spite of her wounds and almost frenzied madness, the injured female took an offensive posture. Magnus watched as she leapt to the top of the building and disappeared into the night. Only her first few steps could be heard as she ran over the gravel on the roof.

    Within Magnus?s head, her last words echoed, ?Werewolves are my prey.?

    Returning her attention to the two before her, she realized that she had stepped into something more than just a pyre in trouble. The male?s humor disappeared as he spat at the two women, ?You fools, the newborn escaped.? Then he was gone.

    The female gave her a look of disgust and followed after him.

    Unable to leap tall buildings in a single bound, Magnus followed on the street. When they stopped, she stopped. Focusing on the roof, she dug in her pocket for a crystal. A crystal that would allow her to hear and possibly see what was happening. Regulating her breathing and picturing the male, she managed to find them, but there were more than 3 now and the added unknown was detrimental to her hearing. She stood back and reconfigured her attention. But there was too much conflict, anger and?surprise.

    Magnus returned to the alley were they had converged. She would wait. She needed to find out what was going on so suddenly that the seams of cultures were tearing apart. A war between vampyres, werewolves and humans would not be a good thing.

    Tag: Taddeo, Newborn, Kira

  25. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira

    "He means not to harm her. Please, lower your weapons. If anything all we wish is her murderous parade be stopped."

    "And how do you plan on stopping her?"
    Kira continued to watch both groups as she awaited an answer. She also continued to think to herself. She seems to me to be trapped in a state of blood lust. Poor girl. Kira! are you going soft? Of course no-! Well maybe... Her own response startled her. Of course soft for a blood sucker was anything but to most people...

    Tag: A_F, Nick, Absolom
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.