1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Aug 14, 2003
    star 1
    Semaj Inarus
    Frostmoon Forest

    "Now my friend, what is it you wish to discuss?" Vincent said. Semaj knew that he had restrained himself, but he knew how easy it was for them to turn and would never completly trust any vampire, as for her not being his kin, he was a vampire and she was a vampire thats all that mattered, but nevertheless he still knew something Vincent needed to attend to.

    "Vincent when the hunting party went into the city the other day, i smelled a new vampire not the newborn but another older one, perhaps a female we couldn't locate her but perhaps you and taddeo would have better luck."

    Tag:Gm
  2. Squishy_Vic Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 18, 2004
    star 4
    Carl Jones III
    Carl looked at the other officers, without much worry in his eyes, and gave a small chuckle. He had already put his cigar out, since smoking had been prohibited in hospital. Carl simply took a second to think, before looking back at Mendez and Garcia.

    "If the chains give out and that werewolf gets out, we blast it," Carl said smirking. "Show him why he shouldn't be here in Freeze City." Carl pumped his weapon and pulled on the chain on the door with very little force, to test it's strength. Carl then turned to Mendez. "Call the Governor, ASAP. We don't have much time before these doors are broken and I'll need to make a snap decision." Carl said, with a more serious tone in his voice, "And if the Governor wants the 'wolf saved, nows the time to speak up." Carl said, as he turned back towards the door.

    He wished he could kill the werewolf without question, and rid the world of another part of the plague. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't.
    TAG: GM
  3. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Freeze City


    Taddeo glanced at the female vampire. She had her gun trained on the werewolf. Taddeo hissed. With a flash of movement, he was at her side. He had his hand on the gun?s barrel and pushed it down.

    ?Stay your hand, vampire. When you are offered peace under over-whelming odds against your favor, it is best to take it.?

    He turned to face the human and the werewolf pair. His face was a mask of anger. There was too much comotion in his city. Taddeo stood just an inch shorter than the werewolf and his eyes locked with his, but he directed his speech towards the human.

    ?Coming to a hunt in a foreign city isn?t the best way to make a good first impression.?

    He kept his eyes on the male and now spoke to him, through Athena.

    ?I know you have a personal vendetta against this newborn, but to kill a vampire in my city, would make a grea many angry. Not to mention, myself and the police force of Freeze. They don?t know that this woman is a vampire you see, and if they find out you killed her they will destroy the werewolves. We try to live in harmony with them and having them dead would be an inconvenience.?

    Tag: All

    IC: Kalina Geelo
    Mountains


    Kalina opened her mouth as the werewolf attacked, she wouldn?t have had time to defend herself, and it would have done no good. Lawliet unexpectedly leapt in front of the bite, at the cost of a gash to his arm. She gasped and touched his back. He yelled angrily for the others to leave and after a time they did so. Frektane went to attend to the bite, but he told her just to answer the questions.

    Kalina knew she should be confident, but the surprise hadn?t worn off and she was speechless for a few moment?s. She shakily gained her voice and spoke quietly, gaining in confidence as she continued.

    ?Cou-could you tell how long the girl had been a vampire??

    Tag: A_F/>
  4. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    OOC: I had my second gun trained on Taddeo if you look back at my post. I won't make a big deal about it though. (I'm just glad I get another opportunity to post in what is rapidly becoming my favorite RP on these boards)
    IC: Kira Sarken

    ?Stay your hand, vampire. When you are offered peace under over-whelming odds against your favor, it is best to take it.?

    As the restrained forced her gun down she thought about drawing one of her daggers and stabbing it in his side but dismissed it for now. Also as the restrained had knocked her hand down the sudden force of it had shaken her hood of her head and as it fell down to hang near her shoulders she hissed for a very brief moment. What she did not know was that her eyes were already changing. Her normal silvery-blue eyes had begun to turn violet, and the parts near her pupils were becoming shades of red, signs that she would soon need to feed.

    Tag: Nick, Absolom, GM
  5. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Freeze City

    A stillness came over the conflict. Recognition. Bonds expressed. The quiet of emotions - still strong, but less hostile allowed her to hear. The word peace was her key.

    To the left of the building was an escape ladder. Not so new, but worth a broken bone or two. Peace. She jumped and pulled down the last rung - the ladder eased towards her. Climbing as quickly as she could, she stood atop the roof and surveyed the scene.

    The newborn laid still. The need for attention great. Magnus could sense that even while she lay in a stupor, there was a madness in her mind. She needed calming. Reaching inside her jacket, she extracted a small packet of a red substance. A freeze-dried blood compound. Volume was un-necessary, it was the mixture that would allow her to be treated.

    Watching the exchange between the two vampyres, Magnus decided he was the leader. Perhaps not of her, the female, but somewhere he was leader. The female werewolf stayed the male and that is where the conflict stopped.

    ?I know you have a personal vendetta against this newborn, but to kill a vampire in my city, would make a great many angry. Not to mention, myself and the police force of Freeze. They don?t know that this woman is a vampire you see, and if they find out you killed her they will destroy the werewolves. We try to live in harmony with them and having them dead would be an inconvenience."


    Magnus stepped slowly towards them, nodding towards the newborn, ?I can help her. Calm her so that you may see to her needs.? She held out her hand with the substance, ?A rich blood derivative with a sedative. The blood element will fill her need for a short time. Enough time for you to care for her.?

    She paused long enough to see if she would be rebuffed, then cautiously went to the girl. Kneeling by her, she looked up at the vampyre leader waiting for his direction.

    Tag: Taddeo, Newborn, Kira, Alasdair and Athena


  6. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Frostmoon Forest


    Alasdair and Athena

    Vincent slowly nodded to Semaj. "Taddeo is in the city now. I will join him and discuss what has happened." The silver haired vampire gave a graceful bow to the Alpha werewolf, his head nearly touching the ground. "Be at peace. I will ensure this newborn is taken care of."

    He turned, and sprinted out of the forest, a very large blur running through the trees. Within minutes he landed on a rooftop, closing his eyes so he could pick up Taddeo's scent. Vincent's gray eyes snapped open. A new werewolf, a human, the newborn and a another vampire along with Taddeo. A grim look crossed Vincent's expression. He recognized the second human's scent. It couldn't be anything good, but the only blood he could smell was the newborn's along with the blood of the werewolf she had bitten from the Beta pack. With swift movements Vincent ran along each rooftop, his hair blowing back slightly in the wind.

    He arrived in time to hear the older human's offer. ?I can help her. Calm her so that you may see to her needs.? She held something out in her hand and spoke again, ?A rich blood derivative with a sedative. The blood element will fill her need for a short time. Enough time for you to care for her.?

    "Wait." Vincent approached them and Alasdair's eyes quickly turned to him, a low growl emitting from his throat. Athena took this time to step to his side, grasping his arm carefully. Alasdair went silent and Vincent looked at Kira briefly, taking in her scent. She was a blood sucker. She seemed to be hostile at this moment. Vincent looked at Taddeo and stepped to his side.

    "Semaj informed me of a new vampire's arrival. This must be her."

    He said nothing after that, only examined the unconscious Faith from a short distance away. Athena clasped her hands together, a nervous look on her face as she bit her bottom lip. Her eyes were glued on Vincent. Before she could speak Vincent grabbed Faith by the upper arm, yanking her upwards and shaking her lightly until she opened her eyes. She thrashed softly in Vincent's grip, hissing and digging her nails into his arms. Vincent tightened his grip.

    "ENOUGH! Calm your self or so help me I will kill you!"

    Faith stopped moving, eyes wide with shock and fear at the anger in Vincent's voice. She dropped her hands away from him and he loosened his grip, the anger leaving his face and voice. "What's your name." She struggled to meet his gaze. "Faith."

    Vincent let her go softly, allowing her to stand on her own two feet. He examined the wound on her side softly and turned to Magnus. "Do you believe you can heal her wounds. I'm sorry, I did not catch your name."

    Tag: Magnus, Taddeo, Kira
    IC Lawliet Emanon
    Mountains

    Frektane

    ?Cou-could you tell how long the girl had been a vampire??

    Frektane blinked softly and looked to Kalina, nodding. "She was, six months old barely. Her speed was great and her strength great. Like any newborn. My sister..had no chance against the newborn.."

    Lawliet listened quietly, keeping one hand over the large wound. He watched Kalina intently, concern on his face. She had been frightened. His anger had not yet subsided, but he kept it hidden. He never thought any of them would react that way, not to Kalina. He had trusted too much in their better judgement and hadn't accounted for their instinct. It was his own mistake. If he had not seen the attack coming, Kalina might be the one bleeding, and eventually she would have turned into one of them. Despite how much he liked her, he did not feel it was something that should happen to her. Her life was good as a human, and becoming a werewolf would taint that life. She would be shunned by her human friends, and she did not deserve that.

    A rather serious look covered Lawliet's face as he thought silently to himself. He still stood by Kalina's side, the wound on his arm beginning to heal. He took his hand away from it, wiping the />
  7. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Freeze City

    Although she was well educated in the abilities and powers of the clans, she was startled by his arrival.

    She knew both vampyres and werewolves had sped and agilities that made them almost impervious. The standard lore and myths about becoming and killing were over rated. Authors imaginations. While there was some truth in some of tales - there was far more to be learned by paying attention and learning. Oh and also asking and answering questions. Never hurts to be forthright, upfront and cautious at the same time.

    "Do you believe you can heal her wounds. I'm sorry, I did not catch your name."

    Magnus stood and held out her hand. In it the red powder sat waiting for him to take it or blow it away. As he decided. ?Yes. This is nothing more than an enriched blood combined with a sedative. The sedative is powerful and should have immediate results. A single dose will be all she needs as prolonged use may cause amnesia.? She looked back at the distressed newborn - Faith. As Magnus continued she turned back to the silver haired vampyre, ?The blood will sate her need for maybe?? she paused and calculated in her head - body weight and size, ?..two hours. It only needs to be placed in her mouth.? With that she lifted her hand as if to give the substance to him to dose the girl. ?Magnus. My name is Magnus.? She gave a quick smile, ?Her wounds are ugly, but I don?t think serious. I?ll need a better look.? She looked over her shoulder at the girl again, ?You can give it to her or I can?tell me what you want to do??

    Tag: Taddeo, Newborn, Kira, Alasdair and Athena
  8. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Freeze City

    Alasdair, Athena and Faith

    Faith trembled, her eyes locked on Alasdair, hunger burning in her throat. It would be so easy. Vincent was talking to the other human, the girl next to Alasdair would not be quick enough to stop her. The only problem were the other two vampires that were present. Alasdair snarled, glaring at Faith. Athena still stared at Vincent as he conversed with Magnus.

    "It will be safer if I give it to her." Vincent took the powder from Magnus' hand and bowed gracefully. " My name is Vincent." After straightening his posture he walked towards Faith, touching her shoulder. The newborn flinched, turning around. "Open your mouth." As soon as she did Vincent fed the powder to her, covering her mouth with his hand so she could not get rid of the substance. Within moments Faith lost consciousness, falling backwards. Vincent caught her gracefully and layed her down onto the ground carefully, making sure her head didn't hit the ground to hard. He stood and approached Kira.

    "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to speak with you."

    Tag: Kira, Magnus, Taddeo
  9. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Freeze City

    As Vincent spoke with the female vampyre, Magnus knelt at the now unconscious girl. There were gashes down her arm and several deep wounds in her shoulder. Magnus again felt around in her pockets and soon found the Greek Fire. Aware that there would be some concern, she took a small amount and smeared it over the slices of open skin on her arm. Moving quickly, she whispered , ?Incendo.? A small flame ran the length of Faith?s arm cleaning and sealing as it followed the path of the Greek potion. Behind the flame, Magnus could see the girl?s skin fold over and close, then almost disappear as the biology of the vampyre made her whole again.

    The gouges in her should were of a different damage. It might have been fangs or claws, but either way the muscle damage, even with her vampyric healing could be permanent. It was necessary to use biology on this one. Closing her eyes, she began a quite song in her mind. A healers song. Something to make the muscles react. Stimuli. All action - all conscious and unconscious muscle actions - were from reaction.

    She squatted down and pulled the girl onto her lap. Placing her right hand over the wounds, her humming song became louder. The breeze blew and the cold of the air paused. Picking up the pace of the song, Magnus weaved her fingers in an intricate pattern. Almost as if playing an instrument. Looking down, she could see into the gouges. And finally saw the tendrils of torn muscle wiggle and almost dance as they reached for their opposites - knitting and tying each other off. Once she saw that all was clean, she again smeared the Greek potion and lit the flame. In only moments, the shoulder was as if no damage had been done.

    Looking down at the girl, Magnus felt pity for her. It would be a hard life for her - if she survived all of the dangers ahead of her. Placing her hand on the girl?s forehead - it was cool to the touch and not because of the weather.

    Gently she laid her back down and stayed by her side. She watched as the werewolves and vampyres made decisions.

    Tag: Taddeo, Newborn, Kira, Alasdair and Athena

  10. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    Kira watched as a second male vampire arrived, and if her sense of smell was correct, and it usually was, he was another one of the restrained types. The wierd human said he could heal the newborn as well as sedate her, and he did although it was the new arrival that force fed her the stuff. Afterwards the silverhaired one approached her and said, "If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to speak with you."
    Kira looked at him for a moment before replying, "Very well make it quick."

    Tag: A_F, Nick, Absolom
  11. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Freeze City


    Taddeo was glad when Vincent arrived. Although Taddeo was the older of the pair, Vincent was more of a talker. Taddeo had never enjoyed calming things down and he mostly stood in when Vincent was preoccupied. Taddeo stood back, as his friend brought the insuing conflict to a halt and then moved to speak to the female vampire, Kira.

    Taddeo glanced at the sedated newborn, Faith. He couldn?t help but think that she looked exceedingly beautiful laying there. She was one of the most beautiful vampires he had ever seen, even more now that she wasn?t in a bloodlust.

    Tag: Any, A_F
  12. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Freeze City


    Alasdair and Athena

    "Very well make it quick."

    Vincent smiled and looked at Taddeo, before turning Kira around gently. He did not want to agitate her, but he also did not want the others listening in. Though Taddeo wouldn't be a problem because Vincent confided all he felt was important with the older vampire. Still smiling, the silver haired vampire led Kira away from the group, not really saying anything until they were a good distance away. He then kept his back to the group, feeling that Kira would want to keep an eye on what happened behind them.

    "One of the werewolf pack's informed me of your arrival. Firstly, welcome to Freeze City. My name is Vincent Itou and my companion over there is Taddeo Alshire. We would, very much like to co-exist with everyone here. I feel it is important to inform you that the Government does not take kindly the disappearance of their citizens."

    Vincent paused, keeping his gaze on Kira, examining her pupils lightly while at the same time taking in her scent. "When you must feed, I bid you come to my mansion. It is over to the Northeast." He pointed towards the direction where his family's mansion resided before looking to Kira again, a soft smile tugging at his lips.

    "There are several humans that live there. They would be more than willing to allow you to feed. I suppose they find vampire's intriguing enough to not be afraid of them any longer."

    Aware of Athena's gaze on the both of them, Vincent stepped a little closer to Kira, their faces closer than one would expect for Vincent to get. "You'll always be welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better."

    Athena turned toward Taddeo, clearing her throat softly. "Alasdair would like to apologize for any problems we might have caused here today." Alasdair nodded toward the older vampire. Vincent seemed to appear next to Magnus and Faith out of thin air, a soft smile on his face.

    "Well, thank you Magnus. You are more than welcome to come along with us. We'll be taking Faith to our home, and your help would be welcome. Taddeo, could you carry Faith on ahead while I converse with Alasdair and Athena?"

    Tag: Nick, Yuul, Absolom
  13. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    Kira listened to the silver haired vampire as he talked to her. Hearing his offer, a generous offer she started to think it over as he turned to talk to the werewolf and his human companion. Of course I suppose I won't be able to drain them completely, I will merely take what I need. It will be acceptable for the next few months I am here. Of course he would'nt make me the offer if he knew what I did five years ago... She began to think through those events that took place back then. Her last blood lust. Kira had learned the hard way as she had learned everything when she became a vamp. She had learned that when she was in blood lust, which for her only happened rarely, her atributes were stronger then most vamps were when in the state. The downside was that when in the state her behavious and desicions were by far more chaotic and random then normal. The last time she had been in that state had been five years ago in what used to be chicago, it had been started by, well best not to think of it. Anyway she had drained more than twenty people in a single week and killed many more. By the end of the week the streets were filled with vampire hunters hoping to cash in on the multi-million dollar bounty. A bounty posted by the wealthy father of one of her victims. They hadn't found out her name and only had a grainy photo for a visual refference. In the end they had dubbed her simply the Chicago Vampiress. Of course many people made up their own names which often included various swears and curses. Snapping herself out of her thoughts she walked back up to the main group that had gathered near Faith. "What will you do to her?"

    Tag: A_F, Absolom, Nick
  14. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Freeze City


    Taddeo nodded lightly at Alasdair. He spoke quietly.

    ?I appreciate his apology.?

    Taddeo slid gracefully to Faith and gently lifted her from the ground. He brushed the hair our off her face and was about to jump back to the rooftops, when Kira spoke.

    "What will you do to her?"

    Taddeo glanced back at the vampire and at Vincent. He glanced down at the beautiful face of Faith and he spoke in a whisper again.

    ?Vincent and myself are going to help her through her first year, if we can. After that we will decide.?

    Taddeo turned away and he disappeared. He had touched the roof once and then pushed off and was gone. Every stride brought more thoughts, as he ran, he watched Faith?s face. He was soon at Vincent?s home and he slipped inside.

    Tag: A_F, All
  15. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Freeze City


    Alasdair and Athena

    "What will you do to her?"

    ?Vincent and myself are going to help her through her first year, if we can. After that we will decide.?


    Vincent nodded softly, adding to what Taddeo said after he left, a soft smile on his face. "She will have a choice of which path she will take. Restrained or not, it's completely up to her."

    A low growl emitted from Alasdair's throat and Vincent turned to him and Athena, his smile vanishing. "You two. You two will either stay here and live in piece with this newborn and the rest of the vampires, or I will force you to leave. You especially Elizabeth. I told you when we first met that hunting vampires was not a good life for you. It's too dangerous."

    Alasdair's growl grew louder as the anger in Vincent's voice rose and Athena clenched her hands into fists. "If you had done as I asked all those years ago.." "It might be you instead of Faith we were searching for?! I'll not have another incident like California, Elizabeth!"

    Silence. Alasdair had stopped growling and Athena looked hurt. Vincent let out a shuddered breath, his gaze still fixed upon Athena. "Would you really want to end up like your brother Elizabeth?" Athena raised her hand and Vincent caught her wrist before she could strike him. "You'll only hurt yourself."

    "My name isn't Elizabeth anymore Vincent! Elizabeth died with the rest of California! If you want to talk about pasts why don't you share yours!" Vincent dropped Athena's hand and turned away from her. Alasdair grabbed Athena's hand lightly, wiping her tears away with the other. Vincent's voice was still full of anger. "Get out of here. The both of you. Now! Maybe one of the packs will allow you to stay with them. Stay out of the city."

    Alasdair lifted Athena up into his arms, and glared at Vincent's back before running off toward the mountains. Vincent slammed a fist into the brick wall, leaning his head against it as memories filled his mind. After several minutes of silence he turned to Magnus and Kira. "Excuse me, I must take my leave." With that he took off, following the path Taddeo took.

    Tag: Nick, Yuul, Absolom
  16. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    Kira watched as Vincent ran off, as she had already decided to take him up on his offer she ran after him, determined to follow him.

    Tag: A_F, Nick
  17. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    OOC: Hey guys, as soon as I get a response from Squishy, I am going to move this along to the next morning. Keep up the very nice posts everyone :D

    IC: Vincent Itou
    Itou Mansion


    Vincent opened the front door, breathing heavily, but not from the run there. He pushed the door behind him, not really checking to see if the door closed or not. "Taddeo, stay with Faith tonight. If she wakes and needs to feed call one of the human servants. They'll give her blood willingly."

    Without waiting for a response Vincent headed up the stairs, opening his bedroom door. A human girl jumped up and let out a soft 'oh' of surprise. "Mr. Itou, I didn't expect you back until later." Vincent sighed, some of his anger subsiding. "What were you doing in here Sakura?"

    Sakura backed away as Vincent entered the room. "Just tidying up sir. I'll leave you now." She bowed gently and left the room. Vincent sighed and removed his shoes, unbuttoning his collar shirt and throwing it towards a corner of the room. With a sigh he fell backwards onto the king sized bed behind him. Sure, neither he or Taddeo needed the beds, but they had always been there. A sort of luxury if you will. Besides, they did have humans living there, and they sure did need beds.

    Vincent opened his eyes, staring at the ceiling briefly before closing them again. He lay completely still, giving the illusion that he had in fact fallen asleep.

    Tag: Nick, Yuul
  18. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    Kira had found what Vincent had said to be true and she had recently finished feeding, being careful to only take what she needed. Afterwards she layed, sprawled out on the roof of the mansion...

    Tag: Any
  19. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Freeze City

    She rose from Faith?s side as Vincent and the female talked. The werewolves waited. Vincent seemed almost to be pleading with the female. Magnus recognized in his stance a warrior and a diplomat. But whether or not he was making his point was unknown. The female was making up her mind. Good, Magnus thought. Another thinker.

    When Athena spoke, Magnus saw a possible relationship building. Athena apologized for her brothers actions. It seemed things were getting sorted - seemed being the operative word. Invitations were put out to accompany them to their home. The other male vampyre, Taddeo, lifted Faith and carried her off. Again, Magnus was intrigued by the speed. If these clans had lost much of the old ways, it couldn?t be much.

    Vincent thanked Magnus for her help adding her to the invitation. Vincent?s final words for the werewolves were less than positive. Elizabeth?

    Magnus thought that becoming a part of their group was a good thing. But if they all used their abilities?well, she would loose them in seconds. As Vincent and Athena/Elizabeth continued to speak, tempers flared. Finally in anger, the brother lifted his sister up and sped off.

    It would be un-necessary for her to find them again. They had an agenda. She?d volunteered her name. If they asked the right people, she could be found.

    Now that the group was breaking up, Magnus slipped her hand into her own pocket and found a sprig of mulberry. She used her nail to break off a leaf and then broke the leaf. Quickly, she slipped it into Vincent?s pocket. And just in time. His knuckles quickly healing from their encounter with the brick wall, he turned to them, apologized politely and was gone.

    With a smile, Magnus thought, good timing. Well at least she could follow using the connection with the leaf.

    Tag: Anyone
  20. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: Sorry I was gone, dad's weekend.

    IC: Chandler Billings/Marcus Fuller
    Freeze City-Downtown

    "Hey Marcus how's it going?" Chandler said once he reached up to his friend. "Lawliet's permitted me to pop in for a small visit." he added with a broad smile.

    "That's great, my dad just opened up his new book store that I wanted you to check out, it has a bunch of books on inter-species diplomacy, I thought it might be nice if we looked through it, might help calm things down a bit." Marcus said facing his frined and then walking along with him to the new store. "Not to mention it's werewolf and vampire friendly, kind of gives them a slight diplomatic immunity, the police aren't permited in there without a good reason, in fact we've already had a few vampires come in to look at our wares, they said they found our vampire section rather nice, though a bit lacking." he added returning Chandler's smile. "It's up here a bit." he added and he took a turn into a dark alley. "Here we are." he finished opening a door into a well lit store full of towering stacks of books. "Follow me I'll show you the books I was talking about." he added pulling on Chandler's sleeve and pulling him to the back of the store.

    "Hang on Marcus." Chnadler said. "You say vampires habg out here, and you have a vampire section, wht about us werewolves?" Chandler asked. "I mean I'm all for inter-species diplomacy but I'd hate to have my best friend's father favor blood suckers to werewolves." Chandler added.

    "Don't worry our werwolf is just as extensive as the vampire section, that way none of you can complain." Marcus responded. "Anyway here's the book I was talking about." Marcus said pulling a book labeled 'Vampires, Humans, Werewolves, and the World They Share.' "Here take this I'll have my dad dock my allowance for it." he added handing Chandler the book. "Give it to Lawliet, it might help him deal with any future conflicts." he added as he escorted himself and Chandler out of the store. "Let's get something to eat, I'm starved." he said and he walked toward the street again. "Come on we can get some steak for you and a sandwich for me." he added and he and Chandler headed to the nearby restaurant.

    TAG: Anyone
  21. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    After spending a few hours laying on the mansion's roof looking at cloads Kira hopped down and decided to familiarize herself with the town and as she headed out she made sure to pull her hood up and as a last minute thought, decided to leave Vincent a note of thanks as well as let him know she would be in the town exploring her new temporary home so to speak. After with a sprint of speed she ran towards and into the town, slowing down to a normal human walking pace she sett of heading down the street.

    Tag: Any
  22. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Heading for Itou Mansion


    Shimmying down the fire escape was as awkward as going up it. This time though she didn?t worry that anyone would see her lack of finesse. Safely on the ground she looked up and saw that the moon was just starting its move towards the western hemisphere. Dawn soon and most of the night creatures would find their beds - if they hadn?t already.

    It had been awhile since Magnus had been to the city, so walking the lighted streets, there were changes she saw that made her sad. Across the street from the building of great activity this evening had been a florist shop. The owner was a older woman whose talents were stronger in herbs than roses or tulips. For several years, Magnus had visited and each time took away with her some bit of knowledge. Not only quaint folklore about flowers and herbs, but some very interesting uses as well.

    Further down a small bodega was still active, but the cue outside lead her to believe that customers were screened before they entered. Well light even farther down the street was the old diner. She smiled remembering times when a planned visit was 3 or 4 hours long - the staff and owner were just that way. She could hear him saying, ?Go? Nah! Stay have another coffee.? In that oh so traditional voice. Looking into the windows as she passed, business was still good. Even standing on tiptoes, she couldn?t find the owner, but it had been a long time. Two men?well two males entered the diner. Laughing in that friendly sort of way and Magnus passed by. Sometimes memories were sad.

    The walk did her good. Re-attuned her senses to the real world and gave the smells of the living substance again; a brief outlay of the city as it was now and allowed her time to think about the walk through the forest. Her protection spell still in effect any danger to her was slight. It was a silly sort of spell, but for Magnus is fulfilled a purpose. It was non-aggressive and yet capable of causing much hurt. As the aggressor advanced, that which he most fears overcomes him. For instance, a smell that disturbed the advancer would surround him. If he continued, it would permeate him. If he still had the strength to advance, it would affect his physical being. For a human?well she?d seen fearless humans fall to their knees vomiting. So much so, that after bile, inner linings would suddenly be in their mouths. Not pleasant, but effective. For a vampyre. Well what was it they ingested? And werewolves? well it was different for everyone. And if they did touch her the spell went all the way.

    At the border between city and forest, Magnus paused. Reaching into her pocket she brought out the spring of mulberry. Tenderly scratching the stem, she blew on it. Gently in her hand it pulled reaching for, looking for its missing piece. Magnus gave a soft sigh and stepped over the border into the forest following the small tug of the mulberry.

    Tag: Anyone



  23. Jabba-wocky Chosen One

    Member Since:
    May 4, 2003
    star 8
    Werewolf Character Sheet

    Name: Cyrus
    Age: 22
    Gender: Male
    Hair Color/Style: Black. In short, conservative style
    Fur Color: Gray
    Eye Color: Brown
    Pack Alliance: Beta
    Pack Rank: Member
    Attire: In human form, he wears either a polo shirt and khakis or a hooded sweater and jeans.

    Weapons: When not in wolf form, he uses a machete

    Personality: Cyrus is, first and foremost, a loyalist. Though sometimes reserved to outsiders, he is deeply passionate about those he cares for, and would do anything for them. That besides, he can be a deep thinker and brooding strategist.

    Short Biography: After the old Alpha male died, Cyrus joined the others males in battling for leadership of the clan. Younger than many of the others, he ultimately failed, picking up a few scars along the way. However, he fought well, and his since secured his place as a trusted friend and confidant of the pack leader. With conflict brewing between the species, he looks to secure the welfare of his pack.



    Though Vincent slipped back towards civilization, the arks of his presence lingered behind. The gentle billowing of the crisp evening air took a moment to wash away the thick vampiric scent. It was a moment, too, before the crunching of his footfalls against the bed of dead leaves faded into the distance. Even then, there was the bandage around Addramelech?s neck, and Kronos?s slightly agitated breathing. Nonetheless, as reminders of the bloodsucker dissipated, so, too, did the tension in the group. Under the moon?s serene, faint light, they had time to process what had happened.

    For months now, tensions had been building on all sides. While there?d been few open hostilities, there was definite sense that they were all on the brink of some major change. Then, just recently, there?d been a brazen attack against the pack. Semaj had responded with diplomacy, first trying to consult Alpha Pack, then seeking out the vampires instead?vampires who, to their credit, played friendly, and claimed the appearance of Bloodsuckers?the real deal, not just the insult that was dropped so casually. Already, strategy was getting deep. For a moment, he took vague comfort in the fact that all of Betas were here together. If things were going to stay that way, he?d have to move just as tactically as the vampires and humans. And, lest he forget, the other werewolves.

    Finally, turning to their leader, Cyrus asked, ?Now what Semaj; do we still seek Lawliet?? And, implicitly: ?Do we still seek vengeance??

    TAG: GM, DarthTK42
    />
  24. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    As Kira headed down the city street she realized that the incident with the newborn had made her forget about something. Ducking down an alleyway and leaping to the roof of a relatively short building she let out a form of a yell/screech/shout combo that seemed to follow a rythm. It's pitch was above that of a normal human but could be heard by another vamp, as well as a werewolf or possibly a neko. (i hope i spelled that right) The she waited and listened. All she heard were dogs all over the city barking up a storm. It was only a one in a million chance he would be here anyway...

    Tag: Any that could of heard that
  25. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings/Marcus Fuller

    "Hey can I take a rain check on lunch?" Chandler asked Marcus.

    "Sure, you have something to do?" Marcus asked.

    "Ya, I'll see you soon though." he said, he then took off, eventually leaping onto the roof of a building. "What the hell was that racket for, you nearly blew my eardrums you insensitive blood sucker!" he said as he walked up behind the vampire. "Who are you anyway? Haven't seen you around." he added looking at the vampire.

    TAG: Kira
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.