1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

IC: Magnus
    Heading for Itou Mansion

The round full moon deepened shadows and though Magnus refused to admit to being a bit frightened - that being impossible - she reached out her hand and sharply said, ?Illustro.? A smug look of accomplishment settled on her face as the beacon lit up the area around her to six feet. More comfortable in the woods, at night now with light, she looked at the aged trees. Trees that no longer looked as if they were going to jump out at her. She gave a soft laugh at her own fears.

Following a small worn foot track deep into another world, Magnus could hear some small rustling beyond the light. Animals and birds hunting and foraging. She moved carefully noting the old trees bending slightly in the breeze. Overall it was a wonderful feeling of nature and all things real. She was comfortable. Even on the home ground of vampyres and werewolves. Funny how things change over time. Big time.

Walking along, she let her mind drift towards their histories. The biology of vampyres was easy enough to understand. Enzymes and blood. But the transference had always been of interest. Silly of them to add a step that was totally un-necessary, but had a romantic edge to it. And somehow through the centuries, they themselves were not only romantic figures, but the evilest of beings. Interesting. Drinkers of blood were in all cultures as far back as 7,000 BC. Also funny was that writers of the vampyres tended to place the beginning in Carpathia. Not far off. Good enough for writing. Made a good story.

That poor besieged land mass was also being pointed at for the beginning of werewolves. Poor gypsies, never got a break. The Greeks should have gotten the blame for that one. Magnus sighed. The facts were a skewed to satisfy?who? She asked herself. Not the humans. They hated and feared them. That only left the creatures themselves. Actors all of them. Playing a part. Inhaling deeply, she smelled the fir trees and pine. Clean and fresh. Ahead of her she saw the lights of the mansion.

She had to laugh. And rich. Shaking her head, she walked up the few steps to the door thinking, vampyres were always rich.

Lifting the brass knocker, she let it rap twice against the heavy door and waited.

2. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

"What the hell was that racket for, you nearly blew my eardrums you insensitive blood sucker! Who are you anyway? Haven't seen you around."

Almost faster than a blink of the eye Kira while reaching behind and under her cloak and grabbing a dagger, spun around to face the human form werewolf bringing the silver dagger up to his neck, stopping the blades ascent a hairsbreadth from the disguised wolf's throat in a reverse grip. "You are fortunate I don't kill your kind out of hand werewolf. As to what that noise was for it is none of your business."

After she finished the dagger still didn't leave the area of the werewolf's throat, it seemed poised to stab at a moment's notice.

Tag: Chanbill, any others based on previous tag, any
  3. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings

"Then I guess it's a good thing I don't kill your kind without cause either, guess we have something in common." Chandler said calmly, even though the slightest twitch could kill him. "Anyway that, wahtever it was, definitly packs a punch, could you at least put it on a different frequency next time?" he asked taking a small step back and around the blade. "Name's Chandler, I'm from Alpha pack, now who are you, I like to know the locals just in case we they're friendly and need help it's nice to know their names instead of saying 'hey blood sucker'." Chandler added with a slight, nervous laugh.

TAG: Kira
  4. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"Then I guess it's a good thing I don't kill your kind without cause either, guess we have something in common. Anyway that, wahtever it was, definitly packs a punch, could you at least put it on a different frequency next time? Name's Chandler, I'm from Alpha pack, now who are you, I like to know the locals just in case we they're friendly and need help it's nice to know their names instead of saying 'hey blood sucker'."

Kira seemed to lose her previously held tension somewhat, but was still ready to slay the 'wolf if nessasary. "I am known by many names, some that most do not know belong to me but you may call me Kira."

Tag: Chanbill, any others that could have heard sound.
  5. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Pleasure to meet you Kira." Chandler said with a tilt of his head. "Now if I promise not to bite would you mind putting that dagger away." he added backing away a bit more. "You can trust me I'm the chief guard of my Alpha, my word is my life." he added making eye contact with the vampire.

6. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Itou Mansion

Vincent's eyes opened quickly and he stood swiftly, gliding down the stairs and towards the door. He pulled it open and smiled at Magnus, the cold wind from outside not even phasing him despite his lack of shirt. The silver haired vampire opened the door wider and bowed lightly. "Welcome Magnus. Did you have any trouble finding the house?"

Sakura approached with a cautious look on her face. "Mr. Itou, that female vampire left this for you." Vincent turned to her, grabbing the note Kira had left. He had been aware of her presence, but had not engaged her in conversation. Perhaps the next time they would meet he would speak to her once more. "Sakura, this is Magnus. She will be here to help Taddeo and I look after Faith."

Sakura curtsied to the older female, smiling brightly. Vincent headed to the stairs, looking to Magnus. "Faith will be staying with Taddeo for now. After wards she will be moved into one of the many open rooms. Until she's under control, it will be safer if you stay in the room between mine and Taddeo's. It would also be wise to lock the door, that way if she tries to get in she'll be forced to break it down, and we'll stop her much faster."

Vincent closed his eyes softly and sighed, opening the aforementioned bedroom door and gliding inside. Sakura followed them, smiling at Magnus. "If you need anything, I'll be happy to help you ma'm. More blankets, another pillow, even a midnight snack. You'd just have to use the telephone intercom to the kitchen or my bedroom."

Vincent smiled softly and nodded to Sakura as she walked out, bowing her head softly before she vanished down the stairs. Vincent looked at Magnus and plopped down on the edge of the bed. "I always knew keeping these would serve for the better. They can be rather comfortable when you just want to think."

Tag: Absolom
  7. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

IC: Magnus
    Itou Mansion

A strand of hair crossed her eyes as the door opened. Brushing it away she looked into the face of Vincent. He must have been a courtier at one time ? the flair and drama of his costume or lack thereof and the flourish with which he opened the door identified him as educated and gentleman. How many kings and leaders had he lived under or in fear of, she wondered.

"Welcome Magnus. Did you have any trouble finding the house?"

She smiled at him, ?No trouble at all. I enjoyed the forest that surrounds your property.? He introduced her to Sakura, to which she replied, ?My pleasure,? as they mounted the steps to the next floor. She listened carefully as Vincent continued.

"Faith will be staying with Taddeo for now. After wards she will be moved into one of the many open rooms. Until she's under control, it will be safer if you stay in the room between mine and Taddeo's. It would also be wise to lock the door, that way if she tries to get in she'll be forced to break it down, and we'll stop her much faster."

Peaking into the room, she found it far more elaborate then anything she?d seen before. As they entered the elegant space, Sakura gave her directions for requesting anything she might need and then left. Vincent settled himself on the edge of the bed and almost wistfully, Magnus thought, she heard him say, ?They can be rather comfortable when you just want to think.?

A little sad for what she percieved as wanting or missing on his part and also pleased that he had decided to take the lead with friendship as his opening remarks, Magnus laughed, ?Yes. And not bad for serious conversations.? As she finished, she sat beside him. Leaning back she bent her left arm and rested her cheek in it. Concern etched over her face as she spoke, ?I seldom leave my home, but things have been going wrong for a while now and I thought I might be able to help.? Sitting up she asked, ?What is going wrong??

Tag: GM; Anyone
  8. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"Now if I promise not to bite would you mind putting that dagger away. You can trust me I'm the chief guard of my Alpha, my word is my life."

Kira looked hesitant for a moment but in the end she sheithed the dagger before replying, "Very well. So you say you are from the alpha pack? From what I've learned during my short stay here yours and the Beta pack have had a few skirmishes in the past."

Tag: Same as last post
  9. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Unfortunatly." Chandler said. "There have been some complications in the past that have led to conflict, also I wasn't in the pack during the majority of those battles. However lately I've been working on helping with diplomatic relations, however things tend to get complicated fast, especially with all those werewolf deaths, it makes some of us restless." Chandler added leaning on the side of the roof. "I have a friend in the human community who's trying to do the same. He gave me this book on inter-species diplomacy." Chandler said turning back to Kira and showing her the book that Marcus had given him. "It should help." he added returning to the side of the roof and looking down at the city below.

10. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"Unfortunatly. There have been some complications in the past that have lead to conflict, also I wasn't in the pack during the majority of those battles. However lately I've been working on helping with diplomatic relations, however things tend to get complicated fast, especially with all those werewolf deaths, it makes some of us restless. I have a friend in the human community who's trying to do the same. He gave me this book on inter-species diplomacy. It should help."

"Perhaps..." Kira gazed across the city, in the end settling on the mountanous forest region outside its boundaries. "My only encounters with werewolves prior to now have either been rogue singletons or small somewhat rogue packs. In one notable case a group of three were vampire hunters. They had been hunting me in Chicago." Kira for a moment realized she might have just said to much before she realized she hadn't said when in Chicago. The last thing she needed was another massive vampire hunt focusing on her.

Tag: Chanbill, also any see above posts.
  11. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Itou Mansion

?I seldom leave my home, but things have been going wrong for a while now and I thought I might be able to help.? Vincent looked to Magnus as she sat up. ?What is going wrong??

The silver haired vampire sighed softly. "The government here is very strict. It makes other vampires and the werewolves restless that humans have more rights inside the city than they do. Although, it would be hard for the humans to tell who's a werewolf if they're hiding in their human form, pride won't allow them to do things that would require them to act like humans."

Another sigh and he stood, stretching lightly before turning to look at Magnus again. "Most humans think we all need to be wiped out. That's the main source of the tension between our races. What had made it worse, was a couple of years ago. A vampire fell in love with a human, and she with him. Her family wouldn't have it, neither would the Government. They murdered him, and she left. Vampires never forget, and unfortunately some of them hold a heavy grudge."

A knock at the front door and Vincent turned, excusing himself before leaving the room and walking down the stairs. He pulled open the front door, only to quickly back away, hissing angrily. A tall man walked in with cross in hand, a shiny police badge pinned to his chest. Several officers walked in behind him, guns out and crosses worn around their necks. Vincent collapsed to the ground, backing away from them.

"Vincent Itou, your under arrest for the murder of four werewolves and assaulting a human."

The police officer grabbed Vincent by the arms, pulling him up and pinning him against a wall as he handcuffed him. Vincent gritted his teeth. "You must be joking. I haven't set foot in the city until tonight. There is no blood on my hands! Taddeo and I took care of the rogue vampire."

Vincent cringed as the large officer, lifted the cross up only inches away from his face, a grin on his face. "Really? Then you'll hand it over."
    "She never touched a human being you have no right to arrest her. Besides, she's very unstable and we're the only ones who can help her."

The officer laughed and shook his head. "Well, looks like your right about that. You know the laws then, good for you. But we'll be back, until we have proof that the rogue has been stopped, we'll pay you a visit everyday."

The officer turned and Vincent's muscles relaxed slightly. "Arresting on false charges so early into the year officer? I didn't think that would start again until after thanksgiving." The large man stopped, clenching his hand tightly around his cross. He turned and stormed over to Vincent, slamming his cross against the vampire's chest. Where the cross touched his skin began to burn and Vincent screamed, grabbing the officer's wrist and pulling his hand away. The man smirked as Vincent slid to the ground, a large cross shaped burn etched permanently onto his chest. The officer smirked and walked out, ushering his team out before closing the door.

Vincent closed his eyes, his senses hazy from the pain. His entire body was hot, as if he had a fever over one-hundred. The cross burn was red, throbbing even and Vincent kept his head against the cool tile floor, eyes still closed as he waited for the pain to subside.

Tag: All in mansion
  12. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4

"Ugh, hunters, they make me sick. I can understand hunting for food, but as for some genocidal killing spree...Let's just say I'd like to be the one to wipe put those types of people. I'd prefer having everyone just work out a way for us to live together and not be at eachothers throats. But I guess that's just wishful thinking, there will always be those who can't control themselves, or their urge to feed." Chandler said in response to Kira. "Anyway I'll inform my pack leader of you, tell him that you're ok to be in our territory, I doubt you'll attack us without warning or need." he added. "Anyway I'd better get back to my pack, maybe I'll see you around, and if you need anyone else to talk to, say in the human community my friend's, father's, bookstore is in an alleyway not far from here. He should be there if you need to find him. Well, later." he added and he left, and then proceeded back to Alpha territory. When he returned he immediately saught out Lawliet. "Lawliet, I found a new vampire in the city, she's pretty cool, anyway I'm just telling you that if she passes into our turf she isn't a danger so long as we leave her be." he said looking to his leader.

TAG: Kira, Lawliet
  13. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    GM Mode

Alright guys, I'm going to bring in two new characters into this game, and since we have a lack of Nekos, they are going to be nekos. A major update will come, like I said before, after Squishy and I wrap up the rogue werewolf business So, if your interacting with other characters make sure you wrap it up. Of course if it isn't finished before the update I can always finish it up for you. Anyway, here are the two new Neko characters, with image provided (because I actually found one ;))

Neko Character Sheet

Name: Koji Akita
    Hair Color/Style: Black; hovers above his shoulders
    Ear and Tail Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green
    Attire: Black shirt, black pants; black eyepatch over his left eye, a red collar with a bell attached
    Personality: Cold, uncaring, cruel, slightly crazy, stubbourn, impatient, short-tempered
    Weapons: Claws, knumchucks
    Short Biography: Koji is one of the few surviving ?complete? neko?s. His hands are paws like those of a cat. Aside from his ears and tail, his paws are the only catlike resemblence he has. He doesn?t necessarily act like a cat. He doesn?t like to be touched, and doesn?t find it soothing if someone scratches his ears or under his chin. In fact, he became this way after the death of his parents. As a young boy he loved all the affection and attention he was given. His parents were killed by a rogue werewolf, and though he and his family had been friends with the werewolves, his parents death caused him to despise the ?wolves. He began living on the street at the age of fourteen, and since then has become a cruel, uncaring thief. In order to survive he became a pick-pocket, and he was very good at it. At the age of sixteen he met Riku Knight. The older neko became somewhat of a mentor, and Koji began to follow him. One night a drunk human picked a fight with the two neko?s. After a couple of rounds of fist fights Koji got his left eye stabbed with a piece of a broken bottle. Since then both of them started to avoid the humans.

Neko Character Sheet

Name: Riku Knight
    Hair Color/Style: White with black bangs; past his shoulders
    Ear and Tail Color: White with black at the tip of the ears and in the middle of the tail
    Eye Color: Green
    Attire: White longsleeve shirt, blue jeans, black converse; blue collar with a bell
    Personality: Patient, courteous, polite, determined
    Weapons: Claws, pocket knife
    Short Biography: Riku grew up in a sophisticated home with a sophisticated family. He was adopted when he was just a boy, but he remembered, despite that his foster parents tried to hide it. His human family had no idea that he was a neko. He knew what he was, but decided to hide it as soon as his ears and tail fully developed. Constantly wearing hats and keeping his tail wrapped around his waist so it wouldn't show, Riku's secret was safe, until his eighteenth birthday. From past experiences he believed they weren't going to throw him a party. They had never thrown him parties, just a simple "happy birthday" dinner. Thinking he would have the house to himself, he removed his hat and let his tail loose before reaching the privacy of his room. It had turned out to be a surprise party, and then all his high school friends along with his family found out his secret. His human family shunned him and kicked him out, and his friends never spoke to him again. After the misery of being discovered, Riku never hid his true identity again. He moved from his home and came to Freeze City. He stayed for four years without encountering any problems. After turning twenty four he met Koji Akita. The boy began to follow him around, and Riku had no problem with it. He was surprised with the attitude he had, and found him unique. Both of them kept away from the humans mostly, and as a favor to Koji, they stayed away from the werewolves as well
  14. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

A book shop. Perhaps it had been where that werewol-, where Chandler had gotten that species book. Non-human books were'nt usually sold in human cities. She would check it out on the morrow she decided. For now she made her way back up to the restrained one's mansion as the night was closing in and Kira had nothing else to do at this point, perhaps she would find something interestin in that large house. As she entered through the doorway she saw Vincent lying on the floor, a crucifix burn mark on his chest. She quickly hurried to him before saying, "What happened?"

Tag: GM, any
  15. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Itou Mansion

"What happened?"

Vincent opened his eyes, breathing quickly. He covered the burn with his hand, closing his eyes again lightly. "Bastard..police..tried to arrest me." Vincent opened his eyes again, gazing up at Kira briefly. He closed them again and leaned his head against the cool tile once more, letting his hand fall away from the burn. "They're coming back tomorrow.. they want proof that Faith will not be a problem anymore.."

Vincent pushed himself up into a sitting position, leaning back against the wall and opening his eyes. He looked to Kira once again, eyes half closed. "Can you, help me up?"

Tag: Kira, Magnus
  16. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

Kira gave Vincent a hand up before asking, "Do they wish to kill her?"

Tag
  17. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Itou Mansion

Vincent staggered, placing his palm against the wall lightly before looking to Kira again. "No. They can't. She never attacked a human, so they would have no right to. They just want to make sure she's under control is all."

He sighed lowering his hand from the wall and walking toward the stairs. "Are you going to take up residence here? There is, plenty of empty rooms for you to choose from."

Tag: Kira
  18. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"Are you going to take up residence here? There is, plenty of empty rooms for you to choose from."

"I may for a while. Although I usually don't stay in one place longer then a few months."

Tag: A_F
  19. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Itou Mansion

Taddeo had lay Faith down on one of the many beds in the house. The bed was huge and filled with fluffy pillows. It easily swallowed Faith?s small frame up. He watched as she lay, groggy and in a trance. It was true that vampires never slept, but they could fall unconscious and the effects were the same as being asleep.

His eyes hadn?t left the girl since he had laid her down, but a commotion downstairs brought him to his feet. Taddeo was quickly at the stairs in the main hall. There were a group of policemen around Vincent. They interrogated him about Faith, but he held strong. After a few more questions the group became hostile. One of them pulled a cross out of their shirts.

Taddeo stared as his friend was pushed against the wall and branded with the wooden sign of god. The group left within seconds of their attack and Taddeo slipped past Vincent in pursuit. He watched the group pile into a car as he stood at the doorstep. They drove slowly to the bottem of the hill and then were about to turn, when Taddeo appeared before the car.

?This isn?t over.?

Tag: A_F
  20. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

As Kira was helping Vincent up towards the stairs the other restrained one ran past and out the door, it was clear he wasn't going to let what had happened to Vincent go very easily. After helping Vincent to the top of the stairs Kira dashed outside pulling up her hood and as she reached the edge of the hill she looked down at where the police car was and watched as Taddeo landed in front of it. She fingered the handle of one of her daggers while thinking, Hmm, this could get interesting. While she did not want the police to find out the presense of her, another vampire in the city, they had attacked the person who had been kind enough to grant her food and shelter. Kira jumped down, landing behind some shrubbery. After whatever their reply was to Taddeo she drew and through one of her daggers into the car's right rear tire.

Tag: A_F, Nick
    OOC: Remeber her dagger throw happens after whatever their reply to Taddeo was.
  21. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Itou Mansion

Vincent was about to reply when Taddeo took off out the door. Vincent opened his mouth to say something when Kira followed. He blinked once and staggered into his room, grabbing the shirt he had discarded and pulling it. He buttoned it as he made his way down the stairs and out the door.

The large burly man slammed on the brakes. His cross was held tightly in his hand, and melted from the heat when it burned Vincent's chest. He opened the car door, stepping out. "Get out of the way Taddeo! When everyone asks why we did this, we can always answer that you and Vincent attacked first. The werewolves might favor you over us but the citizens sure don't."

When Kira's dagger hit the rest of the officers piled out, showing their crosses again and aiming their guns at her. Vincent appeared in front of her, his shirt hiding the burn, arms outstretched. "Fire your guns, and you'll see what happens."

"Still alive are you? I was hoping you had met your demise." The large officer grinned at Vincent and the vampire barred his fangs at him. "I don't care about what you did to me. My reputation as a restrained vampire would not allow your lie to pass."

The large officer clenched his teeth and walked up to Vincent, still clutching his cross. "I can destroy you." Vincent smirked lightly. "You should get going officer. The creatures of the forest don't take kindly to humans like you."

Silence. The officer dropped his ruined cross to the ground and turned, glaring at Taddeo before looking at his team. "Replace the tire. NOW."

Tag: Taddeo, Kira
  22. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Taddeo Alshire
    Itou Mansion

Taddeo smiled a hard smile at the officer. His cockiness was extremely irritating. He held his cross up at Taddeo as if it would save him. While it did make him uncomfortable, Taddeo had been able to ignore the effects of a cross since he had been 600. He could now even walk into a church, with only mild pain. He took a few steps forward, slowly, so that he was standing in the face of the officer.

The cross was held just next to his face, but he grit his teeth and ignored it. Taddeo spoke quietly, but loud enough fo everyone to hear.

?You can threaten us all you want, but when you attacked Vincent you crossed the line.?

Taddeo grabbed the cross from the ground. It brought heat to his cold fingers. He held it nonetheless. The wood was brittle and blackened and was easily crushed. The ashes floated away into the night. Taddeo?s hand became cold again.

?Never attack a vampire again, because you have no weapon against me and my vengeance will come hard.?

Taddeo started to walk away from the truck.

Tag: All

OOC: I felt like being a badass right now. So if this made Taddeo too good, just tell me.
  23. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

As the officers moved to replace the tire in the blink of an eye Kira was there, having moved with the speed she possesed. When one looked as if he would draw a cross on her she bared her fangs, and they lengthened slightly. As she watched the fear cover the officer's face she knelt down and yanked out her dagger and turned to walk away, heading back to Taddeo and Vincent. As she drew near she said under her breath rather lightly, "Humans, hmph." She said humans in a way that made it seem she had forgotten she used to be one.

Tag: A_F, Taddeo
  24. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Actually, that was a great reaction. It shows Vincent and Taddeo's bond as allies and friends. :D

Itou Mansion

The burly officer swallowed when Taddeo crushed his cross. Vincent was young compared to Taddeo, and could be injured by crosses and holy water like any other vampire. Taddeo had experience. He wasn't affected by a cross anymore, though by holy water the young human wasn't going to know. He glared at Kira once she removed her dagger, and then at the officers. "Hurry up." They all scrambled to replace the tire and Vincent smiled softly at Taddeo, grasping his shoulder briefly before turning and returning to the mansion.

Once inside he sighed and leaned against the door. The car's engine started and the humans drove off. Vincent unbuttoned his shirt, cringing as parts of the soft fabric stuck to the still fresh burn mark. He stared at it briefly and sighed, touching the burn delicately with his fingertips.

"They're going to far this time. They think they have power over us. They think they can do what they like. They are so naive."

Tag: Taddeo, Kira, Magnus
  25. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"They're going to far this time. They think they have power over us. They think they can do what they like. They are so naive."

"If you decide to take action other then talking let me know." As Kira looked at them her silvery-blue eyes seemed to swirl and almost pulse.

Tag
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.