1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Itou Mansion

    Listening intently, she realized that he only repeated a past that was just that - past. She nodded as he spoke of the authority and power the humans had over others. She sighed, it wasn?t right. When had things gone so wrong?

    He?d just finished when there came a knock at the door, rising he disappeared as quickly as she had seen him do in the city. Following him, she stood at the top of the stairs and watched the drama play out. She was shocked to see the law enforcement officers use force and threats against him. Then to her complete astonishment, he was attacked. Handcuffed he was thrown against the wall and a cross placed on his skin. Writhing in pain, Vincent shouted his innocence and that of Faith, but the officers were ignorant of just what door they had opened. Wanting to help, but remembering her own spell, Magnus came down the stairs as the officers walked out. Taddeo appeared and Magnus thought he would go to Vincent?s defense, but he stayed his hand. As the officers left, he went after them. Though they deserved the trouble they were in for, she hoped Taddeo could maintain his anger. As she stepped towards Vincent to render help, Kira entered, helped Vincent up and to his room, Magnus watched the altercation begin outside.

    Vincent and Kira joined Taddeo. Restraint was over. Time to stop.

    Rushing to the front porch, Magnus raised her hands and began. Bringing the right to it highest point, she fumbled her fingers towards the police and their car. She whispered, ?Depulso!? With the last sound of her word, the car began to push away. Farther and farther until it was off the property and stuck in a deep ditch. Simultaneously, with her left hand, at should height, she whispered, ?Abiego!? Again as the sound of her voice dropped to nothing, the officers were pushed away. Without hands to fight - they became frightened.

    "I don't care about what you did to me. My reputation as a restrained vampire would not allow your lie to pass."

    There was truth in what he said. No one but Vincent was hurt, so she felt they were lucky this time.

    As they stood there, Taddeo, Kira and Vincent - watching the police fix the tire, Magnus stepped next to them. Tilting her head towards them, she said, ?They are leaving. Let them go.? She then stood in front of Vincent. Yes, his chest was badly burned. Smiling as she once again reached into one of her many pockets, she brought out a piece of aloe. Squeezing its juice into her hand, she leaned over and spit into the clear liquid. Mixing it with her finger, she raised her face and then an eyebrow to Vincent. Smiling again, with her index finger she covered the burns on his chest and then stepped back. It would only be moments before the disfigurement would be gone and any pain associated with it.

    Retaking her place by his side, she quietly said, ?It?s a myth, you know. About the crosses.?

    Tag: All
  2. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Chandler Billings

    "Of course I didn't tell her she could just walk through all willy-nilly, I told her she could come through if she needed to, just to be careful, it's not like I gave her permission to set up a winter abode here. Anyway I thought I was your chief guard, I'm an exellent judge of character, I thought you'd recognise that by now, especially from Marcus. Not to mention Kira isn't that big a threat, if she had wanted to kill me she could have done so easily, but she didn't, she isn't as aggressive as some of the others, and by the scent of her she's friends of Vincent's and last I checked we were still in a peaceful relationship with his group." Chandler said. "But if you don't want another vampire ally I understand." he added as he walked over to the rest of the pack.

    TAG: Lawliet
  3. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    After the incident with the officers she waited near the others for a moment before walking off, heading in the direction of town. She would have to be careful though, she had no doubt that when those officers got to the station they would start a profile on her, perhaps more. As Kira entered the edges of the city she kept off the main roads, keeping to the roofs or alleyways so as to avoid drawing attention to herself. As she cautiously moved through the city she decided to seek out that bookstore the werewolf had mentioned to her. It might have something of interest to her inside. After half an hour of looking she found it, or thought she had anyway. Only one way to be sure so she pulled up her hood and entered the building.

    Tag: Any, Chanbill(thought it would be best if you did the description of the shop along with any greetings as it is your char's family's shop)
  4. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Marcus Fuller

    "Hello." Marcus said as a woman entered the store. However the way she carried herself was unlike many of the humans hehad seen come into the store. "May I ask your name, and are you a friend of Vincent's?" Marcus asked as the realization that she was a vampire set in. "Also we have a lovely selection of books for vampires in the stacks over in the righthand corner of the store." he added pointing toward one of the corners of the store. However do to the immense bookselves and labrynth like walkways it would probably complicate finding the right spot. "On second thought I'll bring you there, I helped set it up." he added getting up from his seat and walking over to the she-vampire. "My names Marcus Fuller by the way, and yours?" he asked as he started escorting her to the vampire section.

    TAG: Kira
  5. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    Kira began to follow the human as he asked,

    My names Marcus Fuller by the way, and yours?"

    Kira allowed herself a soft smile before replying, "I go by many although you may call me Kira." As they walked past row after row, Kira stared at the enormity of this place, it was a good bit larger then it had appeared on the outside and the inside appeared as if someone had tried to milk every last square inch of room out of the building.

    Tag: Chanbill, any
    Edit1: fixing typos
  6. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Marcus Fuller

    "Kira, nice. So you new here or are you just visiting a friend?" Marcus asked as he made a turn around yet another corner into a dimmer lit area of the store. "Well here it is." he added as he made it to a very cushy area, with soft chairs, candles, and other luxury items. "Hpoe it's to your liking." he added.

    TAG: Kira
  7. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    "Kira, nice. So you new here or are you just visiting a friend?"

    Kira turned to Marcus before saying, "I'm new here, I usually don't stay in one place for too long." What she didn't say was that had Vincent not talked to her she might have been feeding on Marcus right about now. They reached the section Kira liked what she saw. The area was somewhat dimmer, the chairs appeared nice and soft and there were candles in some spots. She realized Marcus was talking to her, "Well here it is. Hope it's to your liking."

    Kira took another glance around before replying, "It is, thanks." She browsed through the section, uncovering various gems of a book occasionally. There was quite a lot here, more so then one might think. One book caught her eye, Honing Your Abilities with the Martial Arts, by Marrick. Her eyes ran past the name of the author again, Marrick. Could he be her Marrick? She remembered most books tend to have a picture of the author near the back of the book so in a haste trying not to tear the pages she flipped to the back. There was a small, somewhat fuzzy image but it was him. She smiled for a moment, running her fingers across the picture. As she did this she noticed the publish date as having been only a couple of years ago, which meant it was written after...

    *Flash*...

    Kira's arm slammed towards her opponet only to be blocked and sent spinning into the ground. She hopped back up, looking across the area towards Marrick, who stood still in the stance he had been in when he threw her. He smiled and gave Kira a helping hand up while saying, "Your just about there with that set, only practice and time will perfect it." As Kira got up, she grinned micheveously before launching into the same set only without giving Marrick the benefit of warning. It didn't do her much good though as he spun around blocking her blows before retaliating with a series from another style. Kira blocked on with her hand before dropping down and ducking another and while she was low did a spin kick succeeding in knocking Marrick of his feet. She rolled forward onto Marrick drawing one of her daggers in the process and at the end her blade was only a few centimeters from his neck. For a moment they both had serious looks on their faces before Marrick started laughing, not an overly flamboyant laugh, but a laugh nonetheless. Kira grinned and giggled for a moment before Marrick said, "Good, improvising outside of the set. Your're improving." Kira smiled for a moment before giving him a kiss which he returned...

    *Flash*...

    Kira found herself on a chair, gazing up at the ceiling as she remembered the events of that day. After a moment she walked back to the front of the store before placing the book on the counter and trying to figure in her head how much it would cost. She knew she had enough though.

    Tag: Chanbill, any
  8. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Marcus Fuller

    "So the name ring a bell?" Marcus asked Kira. "Even I recognize it, any way do you want it?" he continued getting behind the counter. "You can either pay in chash, check, card, or the promise that if we ever meet again you won't decide to make me a small snack." Marcus added wit ha smile and a small chuckle.

    TAG: Kira
  9. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    "So the name ring a bell? Even I recognize it, any way do you want it?"

    "I suppose you could say that, and yes please."

    "You can either pay in chash, check, card, or the promise that if we ever meet again you won't decide to make me a small snack."

    Kira laughed, it wasn't often that food made a joke. "Cash and possibly the latter."

    Tag: Chanbill
  10. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

    Member Since:
    Jul 12, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Marcus Fuller

    "Thank you." Marcus said taking the money that Kira had put on the counter and getting her change. "Here you go, have fun with that, I got a few pointers from it as well, sure I'm no where near as fast as a vampire, but I am now the most slippery human out there." he added smiling. "Have a nice evening, and also if you bump into a vampire named Vincent tell him Marcus says hi, he hasn't dropped by resently, probably busy." he said as he handed Kira the book. "Anyway maybe I'll see you around." Marcus said as he got the door for Kira.

    TAG: Kira
  11. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    "Here you go, have fun with that, I got a few pointers from it as well, sure I'm no where near as fast as a vampire, but I am now the most slippery human out there. Have a nice evening, and also if you bump into a vampire named Vincent tell him Marcus says hi, he hasn't dropped by resently, probably busy. Anyway maybe I'll see you around."

    "Oh, I'm staying at Vincent's mansion. He didn't think the police would take kindly to dissappearences." As she said the last part she gave Marcus a smile, and her fangs lengthened a small amount before going back down to normal size. As he got the door for her she nodded t him and she proceeded to jump up to the top of one building and head towards the mansion at a relatively fast pace.

    Tag: Chanbill, any
  12. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    Kira arrived at mansion a short while later and found a rather comfortable chair in a corner. Sitting down she opened the book and began to read. As she continued to read she would sometimes gaze at the fire or look towards the ceiling appearing to be either daydreaming or remenacing. Which of the two was uncertain but as the day progressed she continued. For one that tended to be very active the quite and rather stillness that was unlike her would likely not let her go for to long without someone stopping to ask her something.

    Tag: All at mansion, any
  13. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Feb 27, 2007
    star 5
    OOC: I don't want you, A_F to think that I have abandoned Kalina, but I already know of the newborn and you said that conversations should be wrapped up. I just wanted you to know that I am waiting for your bigger update to post with Kalina again.
  14. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    OOC: Oh of course. I myself am trying to wrap things up as well. Later today Squishy and I might do a joint post, but either way we're going to finish the rogue werewolf business and such. After that is finished, then the bigger update will come. So, I might not post until I get to the werewolf business with Squishy. Good day to you all :)
  15. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    OOC: When was the last time squishy was on? I'm just worried the game will drag on too long waiting for the update that it fizzles out. I don't want that to happen as i am enjoying the game.
  16. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Itou Mansion


    Screeching off the police left them with only a slight film of dust to peer through as the red brake lights went on and off. Presumably they were re-thinking their hasty retreat. Magnus smiled, maybe they were wondering of they should come back and ?put up a fight. The car resumed its forward movement. Nope, she thought, looks like they know better.

    The small group had broken up - each to their own and Magnus decided to look around the house. Wrong word - mansion. As she toured through the rooms, spotting bits and pieces of antiques, she wondered at the loss of the old saying ?live and let live.?

    Making her way to the kitchen, a cup of tea sounding just the thing - she found no one about. The lateness of the evening, no make that morning, warm bloods needing sleep in order to produce, that was the reason for the quiet. Everyone was asleep.

    Modernized with the finest of utensils, she had to search for an old copper pot and then to decipher the knobs and switches on the stove. Laughing at her own inadequacies, Magnus finally got the thing working. Tip-toeing to sit on one of the high chairs, she laid her satchel on the butcher block island. The wood was soft and comforting as her small things spilled out of the bag. A set of keys jangled as she moved them aside looking for a pouch of her own tea mixture. Years of trial and error had given her the perfect blend of both Indian, Chinese and English teas. Opening the container, she pinched a bit and brought it to her nose. Yes, she sighed, lovely.

    In the silence of the still home, she heard a door open, then close. A rasp of tree branch against an eave. A bird cooing from far off. Night sounds. Peaceful, quiet and deadly.

    Catching the water before it boiled, Magnus poured the water over the bits and pieces of tea closely held in a square of cheesecloth. She covered the potion and sat back to wait. A door opened and closed.

    Finding a larger mug, she combined the elements of the concoction into the mug leaning over to smell the deep sweetness?perfect. Bundling her things back into the satchel, she held the mug in one hand and pushed the door out of the kitchen. The first floor had several doors she hadn?t peeked into ? now was the perfect time.

    A formal sitting room was to the left after the staircase. Looking in she saw the young female, Kira either dozing or playing possum. She cleared her throat softly announcing her presence. Then a bit louder.

    Tag: Kira/Anyone
  17. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    Kira heard someone clearing their throat, likely to make themselves known, she exited her stat of remanecing and turned from her seat and saw that somewhat strange human at the doorway. "Um, hi." Kira replied, somewhat slowly. She had not expected someone to, well, decide on the same room she had as the mansion was filled with such rooms.

    Tag: absolom
  18. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Itou Mansion


    Magnus gave a quick smile and lifted her mug of tea. ?Care for a cup?? She asked as she stepped into the room. Kira was nestled comfortably in a corner chair. A book evident, it laid open. Glancing over, she was unable to get the title, but an empty sofa beaconed to her. She was tired as well. Dropping her bag on the floor, she shrugged out of her coat tossing it over the back of the couch. Setting her tea on the end table, she slipped her shoes off and sat at the end closest to Kira. Leaning back she tucked her feet under her.

    ?Hope I?m not disturbing you. Lots happening this evening.? Making plain statements instead of questions gave Kira the opportunity to tell her what she felt safe saying.

    ?The water is still hot,? she said hopeful, ?for tea??
  19. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 3, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Kira Sarken

    ?Care for a cup??

    "Um, yes thank you."

    ?Hope I?m not disturbing you. Lots happening this evening.?

    "Yes, indeed." Kira saw the the female eyeing the book. She answered the unasked question, "It was written by a friend of mine." The way she said friend it was evident that the "friend" was a little more then just a friend, at least to one who knew how to read people's expressions.

    Tag: Absolom
  20. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    OOC: I'm really sorry about this delay guys. I have limited access to the internet right now, im here in Mexico for the weekend. I'll talk to Squishy so we can finish up the rogue werewolf buisness. Then I'll post the big update, and I'll make sure to make it a very good one. Haha :D. I'll talk to you guys later.
  21. Squishy_Vic Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Dec 18, 2004
    star 4
    OOC: Sorry about the hold up. Didn't realize it was my fault. Anyways, so you kids no longer have to wait?

    Carl Jones III
    Carl took action before he could even think. He raised his shotgun up, and aimed it at the werewolf attacking his companion. Within less than a few seconds, Carl's finger pulled the trigger, and the bullet scattered towards the werewolf in motion. After pulling the trigger, he took a second to think. Hundreds of thoughts floating around in his head.

    Will he hit the werewolf? Will the governor be angry at his actions? Carl didn't care about the latter. He wanted to hit the werewolf, and he wanted it dead. He was tired of their kind running around, and as he'd said many times before, he'd get rid of them by any means necessary. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as his blast shot towards the attacking werewolf.
    TAG: Anime_Fan
  22. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Apr 2, 2005
    star 1
    GM Mode

    After the powerful shotgun blast fired it's way towards the rogue werewolf, Garcia continued to scream, kicking his legs hysterically. Suddenly the bullet struck the werewolf in the arm, causing him to roar in pain and drop Garcia. As soon as he hit the ground he crawled away, hyperventilating as he did. The werewolf roared and grabbed his arm, turning towards Carl. Mendez, though still in serious pain from the scratches to his face, crawled over to his tranquilizer gun, breathing in heavy gasps as blood continued to pour down his face.

    "Captain!" He cried, and lifted the gun up. "I can't see."

    Tag: Squishy_Vic
  23. Tog Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jan 19, 2007
    star 2
    GM Approved
    Name: Villie Garlork
    Age: 26
    Gender: Male
    Human Appearance: http://chud.com/nextraimages/constantine29.jpg
    Fur Color: Shadowy Black
    Eye Color: Dark Red
    Pack Alliance: Beta
    Pack Rank: Member
    Attire: http://chud.com/nextraimages/constantine29.jpg
    Weapons: Claws, Sharpened Teeth, a long knife he hides up his sleave.
    Personality: Outgoing
    Short Biography: Villie was born a werewolf, and he loves being one. He was the prankster of the pack growing up and always the best at Hide n' seek. Today, he is one of the pack's best assassains, his black fur allows him to hide in shadows and surprise his prey for a quick kill.
  24. Kaiser1990 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Aug 9, 2007
    star 1
    GM APPROVED

    [image=http://mysite.verizon.net/respsqwo/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/icon_the_captain.jpg]

    Name: Daunte Akton
    Age: Unknown (Appearance: 33)
    Gender: Male
    Hair Color/Style: Light blonde/ white
    Fur Color: Grey
    Eye Color: Blue
    Pack Alliance: Beta Pack
    Pack Rank: Bodyguard to the Alpha Male.
    Attire: M42 Greatcoat with its neckguard constantly turned up, and an M43 officer's cap emblazoned with a werewolf symbol.
    Weapons: Two heavily modified Mauser C96s, himself.
    Personality: Silent, stoic adjutant. Powerful and loyal. Daunte is one of the very finest of his breed.

    Short Biography: Daunte is a very mysterious werewolf, his past is shrouded in the darkness. The only thing or rumors about him is that he fought in World War 2 and was apart of the untied werewolf clans during the vampire wars which would make him over a thousand years old, but since Daunte does not converse with the other werewolfs his past stays just as a rumor.
  25. Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Itou Mansion

    Quickly rising and slipping out the door, Magnus entered the kitchen and put together a cup of the same herbal tea. Grinning sadly, she knew the vampyre wouldn?t get the same soothing effect warm-bloods would, but it was nice of her to make the effort. Placing the mug and a small amount of sweetener and cream on a tray she returned to Kira. While handing her the tray, she asked ?A friend? Always good to have a friend. What?s it about??

    Tag: Kira
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.