main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Eternal Love

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Anime_Fan, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarken

Kira accepted the tray as Magnus asked her, ?A friend? Always good to have a friend. What?s it about??

Kira paused for a moment before replying, "Its about the martial arts although in this context its meant for other vampires. When my friend learned he would have such a long lifespan he chose a few hobbies and pursuits, this was one of them." Kira looked into the fire for a momment as she sipped the tea. "The last time I saw him was five years ago." Then in a much quieter voice as if the last part was for herself to hear, "Right before Chicago..."

Tag: Absolom

2. Message_fm_Absolom

Message_fm_Absolom Jedi Youngling

Jun 12, 2006
    IC: Magnus
    Itou Mansion

Sitting back down, she listened to Kira?s story. Her pause lead Magnus to ask, ?Chicago?? Then she waited. Perhaps it was too soon in their ?relationship? to ask to much. Reaching over and picking up the book, she continued, ?Friends are a good thing. Always good for bouncing ideas off. Or getting comfort from. Or?? she looked up from the book, ??protection.? Dropping her eyes back to the book, she waited.

Tag: Kira

3. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Chicago?? Then she waited. Perhaps it was too soon in their ?relationship? to ask to much. Reaching over and picking up the book, she continued, ?Friends are a good thing. Always good for bouncing ideas off. Or getting comfort from. Or?? she looked up from the book, ??protection.?

Kira looked across at Magnus before replying, "I need noone to protect me, I can handle myself. And you do no want to know about Chicago and please don't pursue that area of this conversation." Kira paused for a moment before continuing, "But yes they are a good thing. Especially in a world where one has to look out for themselves and friends are few and far between for nonhumans. I was human once and I view the night I was unknowingly turned as the best thing that ever happened to me. For becoming a vampire although not my desicion gave me all the abilities I need to take care of myself, which I had to do anyway when I was a child." Kira suddenly stopped, realizing her emotions had gotten her to far into that line of conversation.

Tag: Absolom, all

4. Message_fm_Absolom

Jun 12, 2006
    Itou Mansion

Magnus sat back as Kira pointed told her without saying so - that it was none of her business. She gave her a smile, ?Sure. Didn?t mean to open doors that should remain closed.? She placed the book back at Kira?s side and retook her chair. Sipping carefully at her tea, she watched as Kira realized just how much she had told Magnus without saying anything - really.

Finally able to take a good sip of her tea, she tried to reopen a safer area of conversation, ?What can you tell me about the situation as it stands with the werewolves these days??

5. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

?What can you tell me about the situation as it stands with the werewolves these days??

"Well prior to coming here my only experiances with werewolves have been with that of rogues or small rogue-like, packs. Some of which were vampire hunters."

6. Message_fm_Absolom

Jun 12, 2006
    Itou Mansion

Magnus waited a moment, then answered, ?So not much in the way of information.? She sighed, ?How about when it started? Or if something specific ignited the hostilities?? Chuckling she continued, ?Except egos, I mean. It?s interesting that the two species would begin a battle, when they never really interacted before.? Standing, she paced a bit, ?Not without good reason. It?s just not in their realm to fight each other when the real enemy is?? She stopped abruptly. ?Any ideas??

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Not really actually, I'm probally only going to be here for a few months at most before moving on to my next... feeding ground. If there is one thing I have learned its never stay in one place to long or one by one hunters will start to arrive. And I know from experiance that you do not want a massive hunt focused on you. But that is a story you shall not hear human."

Kira gazed into the fire before continuing, "So in all honesty I know not how or why relations between the werewolves and vampires are so bad, its not as if we each have a united government in any form." Kira looked back across the room to Magnus. "Enough about me, so tell me about yourself human."

8. Message_fm_Absolom

Jun 12, 2006
    Itou Mansion

Magnus smiled. Human? Yes, she started that way, she guessed, but was she still? Speaking in a soft friendly tone, ?I guess in all the fracas, introductions were sadly lacking. My name is Magnus, Kira." Settling comfortable in the chair, she tried to remember when she first realized that she was different from everyone else. Then dismissed it as easily as it came to her. Child?s play now. Sad stories of sad people in a sad time. ?I learned the Great Art from a Master while I was young.? She looked up at Kira and smiled, ?A while ago. To me it seemed the most logical thing to do and to learn when so many things were going wrong.? Magnus sighed, ?People constantly taking without asking. Thinking they were more than what they were and because they had the power - it became their right. You know, the powerful thinking they do for the common people. Their arrogance.? Her voice took on a pained sound, ?But most of my people are gone now. After ensuring that everyone had a place in this world - they decided they were no longer needed.? She laughed, ?Except me. For some reason, I remain.? Finishing the last mouthful of tea in her mug, Magnus stood. She pulled her satchel up and tucked the little bits and pieces of things back into it, ?I?d like to find out what went wrong after all their work. Making her way to the door of the room she?d come to think of as the lounge, she looked at Kira, ?I need to find out why.?

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira

"And how do you plan on doing that? Noone will tell you the same thing if you just start asking. In fact some humans will brand you an outcast and will cease to listen to you. Werewolves won't hesitate to kill you and blood sucker vampires-the true vampires, would not hesitate to drain you as a dessert. Were it not for the fact that Vincent offered his mansion and the fact that the human servants let me feed if I controll myself I would have likely drained you by now. Nor would I hesitate to do so."

Kira's tone had taken on a more horrifying aspect as she said what she said. However that didn't make her words any less true. After a moment of time Kira said, "So tell me, what is it you plan on doing to find out why? Either way you are going to be facing dangers."

Tag: Kira Sarken

10. Message_fm_Absolom

Jun 12, 2006
    Itou Mansion

Magnus nodded her head as Kira told her how it really was. Showed her that walking into a strange environment could be hazardous to her health. Asked her just how she was going to do what she needed to do. To stop the fighting. To bring leaders together for talk and concessions. Magnus tilted her head as these thoughts and fifty others screamed at her. Then she smiled.

?Why?I?m going to trick them.?

11. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC: Vincent Itou
    Itou Mansion

Faith, Athena

Vincent stood out on the balcony of his bedroom. He had removed his shirt once more, while he kept his hand over where the burn mark once was. Magnus had healed the burn, but a scar would soon appear. The burns were able to be healed away, but since the moment the cross touched his skin it was destined that the mark stay there for as long as he would live. Vincent turned so his back rested against the railing of the balcony. Faith stood in the doorway of the balcony, wide eyed, with one hand over her throat. "You've finally awaken?"

Faith nodded and bowed her head lightly. Vincent smiled and bowed to her in return, before walking towards her and placing his hand on her back. "Return to Taddeo now. I'll give you a tour in the morning." He led her to the doorway and Faith turned to face him. "What happened earlier?" Vincent smiled, somewhat surprised at the softness of her voice. Compared to earlier, she seemed peaceful.

"It's of unimportance. I shall speak with you more in the morning. For now, rest. Your body needs it."

Faith smiled lightly and left. Vincent watched her leave before closing the door and heading back to the balcony. Grasping the railing in his hands, he sighed, closing his eyes. "Your going to fall from up there, Elizabeth."

Athena jumped down from the balcony above, landing crouched behind Vincent. The vampire did not turn to face her, only opened his eyes. "What are you doing here. Do you want your werewolf friend to come charging in here and get himself killed?"

"Alasdair is waiting for me by the front door. He's resting at the base of a tree. You don't need to worry about him." Vincent sighed and turned to face her, a grim look on his face. "It's not him I'm worried about Elizabeth."

Athena crossed her arms, glaring to the left as a means to avoid meeting Vincent's gaze. "Do you insist on calling me that?" Vincent smiled lightly, turning to face her. His gaze was intense, and he took her chin in his hand, forcing her to look at him. "You will always be Elizabeth to me."

She grimaced lightly, staring into his gray colored eyes. "You need to feed." Vincent smiled softly. It was true, as they spoke his eyes were beginning to turn a dark black, signifying his hunger. "You can tell? You've gotten better since we last met." Athena stepped away from him, turning her back.

"We would have much more in common if you would have done what I asked." Vincent's smile faded and he sighed. "We already went over this." Athena turned to look at him, a grim look on her face. "You never explained why to me."

"I didn't want you to go through all of it. I didn't want what happened to Faith, happening to you." Athena glared at Vincent, clenching her hands into fists. "Your such a jerk! Don't you think that if I could spend my year as a newborn with you none of that would have happened and we wouldn't be having this discussion?"

"What if it hadn't gone that way? And lower your voice there are people sleeping here!" Athena made a somewhat frustrated noise and lifted her first, punching Vincent in the chin with all the strength she could muster. Vincent blinked lightly, and they both stood there for a while before Athena pulled her hand back. "Ow! Oh god, you bastard! You broke my hand!"

Vincent immediately grasped her wrist, examining her hand as her knuckles began to bleed. "I broke your hand? Your the one who tried to punch a vampire!" Athena clenched her teeth together, closing her eyes tightly. "I don't care just fix it!!" Vincent swept the pained girl into his arms and quickly left his bedroom, gliding down the stairs. Spotting Kira and Magnus in the living room, he flashed them a brief smile.

"Hello, just a little mishap, don't let us disturb your conversation." Once in the kitchen Vincent set Athena down on the table, grabbing a towel and soaking it in warm water. Athena cringed as he wrapped it around her hand and she poked at his leg with her foot. "What's this for?" Vincent was searchi

12. Message_fm_Absolom

Jun 12, 2006
    Itou Mansion

The flash of movement out of the corner of her eye alerted her to the households actions. Down the stairs, Vincent almost flew - the girl Athena in his arms.

"Hello, just a little mishap, don't let us disturb your conversation."

As if this were a normal everyday event, his voice stressed mishap as he disappeared into the kitchen. Magnus at the living room door, saying her good byes paused. Then decided not to interfere.

Looking back at Kira, ?Take care of yourself. Be well.? She stepped out and closed the door. Still wondering if she should stay or find out more, she paused. No. She needed to find out why.

Quietly, Magnus walked out of the mansion and headed towards town.

Tag: All

13. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Hello, just a little mishap, don't let us disturb your conversation."

Kira stood as she saw the two go by, heading for what seemed to be the kitchen but before she did so Magnus left saying ?Take care of yourself. Be well.?

Afterwards Kira headed into the kitchen, whether she sought trouble or information was unknown. As she walked in she heard Vincent and the girl.

"What's this for?"

"To keep the swelling down. Now, do you promise you won't try to punch me again?"

"Why would a vampire hunter punch a vampire I wonder? Why not just kill it with holy water os something alikened to it." Kira said as she walked into the room, saying the last sentence with malice somewhat directed at Athena.

Tag: A_F

14. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Itou Mansion

Athena

Athena turned to look at Kira, placing her uninjured hand over the broken one. "Vincent is one vampire I would never kill." She turned away from Kira, watching Vincent as he cursed angrily. He turned around to face her, letting out a sigh. "Elizabeth, behave yourself." Athena crossed one leg over the other and glared at the sink. Vincent slammed another cupboard shut and sighed again.

"How stupid of me. The first aid is in the medical cupboard."

He strode over to one of the cupboards by the stove and pulled it open. In it was the white first aid kit. He took it and placed it down on the table flipping the lid upwards. With a sigh he grasped Athena's arm and pulled the wet cloth off her hand. "Next time you get the bright idea to punch a vampire, don't." Athena opened her mouth to remark when Vincent popped her finger bones back into place. She quickly shoved the wet cloth in her mouth, biting down on it as hard as she dared to keep herself from screaming. Vincent muttered a soft apology and wiped the blood off of her hand, before wrapping it in bandages.

"Now you definitely have to stay off this hand. If you don't, it will break, again." Athena sighed, examining her hand. She jumped down off the table, heading for the front door. As she opened it with her good hand, she turned and looked at Vincent. "We'll finish our conversation later." Vincent sighed, smiling softly. "Very well then."

"Goodnight Vincent"
    "Goodnight Elizabeth."

With that she walked out the door, letting it shut behind her. Vincent sighed again and shoved the first aid kit back where it belonged, running his fingers through his hair. He looked at Kira and smiled softly. "Did you find the mansion to your liking? If you would like, I can show you the available bedrooms."

Tag: Yuul

15. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Very well, I guess I will stay for a few days, maybe a week, maybe more, or maybe not even that." As they headed up to where ever room they were going to she said, "You know, you really shouldn't keep hunters around. They always attract more."

Tag: A_F

16. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    Itou Mansion

Vincent looked back at Kira and chuckled softly. "She isn't really a hunter. She has what it takes sure, but that werewolf that follows her around would never let her take on a vampire. She's too fragile. After all, she did break her hand trying to punch me." Vincent sighed, stopping in front of one of the bedrooms. It was about five doors down from his own bedroom. Vincent pulled a small key out of the pocket of his slacks and inserted it into the lock, unlocking the door and letting it swing open. The room was decorated like most of the house, ebony chairs, with a king size bed. The sheets were a golden color and the comforter dark black. Vincent stood to the side to allow Kira to pass through.

"Hope it's to your liking. If there's anything you might need, let me know."

Vincent scratched his neck lightly and flipped on the light switch. The curtains and drapes matched the bed sheets. Vincent removed the key from the lock, twirling it between two fingers. "If you don't want any of the servants coming in here, keep the key with you at all times, and lock the door when you leave. If it's locked they'll know not to go in. If it's unlocked they'll go in and tidy up the room."

Vincent stepped further into the room, running a finger along the dresser. He rubbed his finger along his thumb and frowned. "Though, I'll send them to tidy up in the morning. There is a bit of dust." He smiled softly at Kira, walking over to her and placing the key in her hand. He gently brushed something off her shoulder. "If you need to feed at anytime, let Sakura know. She will help you find the human of your choosing."

Tag: Yuul

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: A_F, I'll probally be putting in my second's first post sometime this week and I believe I have something thought up for it.

Kira decided she liked the room as Vincent handed her the key. She could also be alone here if she desired. She turned to Vincent as he left and said, "Thank you and I do."

Tag: GM

18. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: Alright then. I'll wrap things up later today hopefully, and post that update. See you guys later.

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Should I wait for that update first?

20. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: Okay guys, finally, here is the update you've been waiting for :D. Oh, and I thought I'd show you guys what Vincent, Athena, Lawliet and Faith look like. Though the picture with Vince is looking a bit into the future (hair cut, outfit change) I suppose it's a spoiler, in some way. The same with Lawliet. But his is just an outfit change. Oh and btw, all the drawn pictures, I did not draw. I can't draw, at all. So credit goes to their original artists.
    Vincent and Athena
    Lawliet
    Lawliet's Were' form
    Faith

[color=darkblue][b]GM Mode[/b][/color]
    Carl took the tranquilizer filled gun from Mendez's shaking grip and pulled the trigger, hitting the werewolf in the arm. Within minutes the werewolf went down. As the large beast began to revert to his human form several nurses ran down, bandages and anesthetic at hand. Carl crouched down next to Garcia, patting his back lightly as the rookie continued to hyperventilate. While the nurses treated Mendez's wound, Carl walked over to the werewolf and nudged him with his foot. It was a young man, somewhere in his twenties.

The police chief turned the young man over to get a look at his face. A sigh escaped him. It was Daniel, Jack's younger brother. With a sigh Carl pulled free the handcuffs from his belt and cuffed Daniel's arms together behind his back. "You alright Garcia?" The rookie had finally gotten down to breathing normally. He gave Carl the thumbs up, and Carl looked at Mendez. Half of his face was covered in bandages, including his left eye. "Never thought I'd go home to my wife like this." Carl shook his head lightly.

"None of us did."

[b]Tag: None[/b]
    [hr]
    [color=silver][b]IC: Vincent Itou[/b][/color]
    [i]Itou Mansion[/i]

The morning light flooded through the windows of the large mansion. In the kitchen the human servants were beginning to cook for the rest of the humans. Maids were flowing from room to room, dusting and placing freshly ironed clothing into Vincent and Taddeo's bedrooms. Vincent sat with one leg crossed over the other in one of the armchairs in the living room. He wore a [link=http://www.curbside-couture.com/images/t-z/vtop-167a.JPG]lace[/link] shirt, with tight black pants. He seemed to be distant, gazing at the empty armchair in front of him with quiet intensity. Taddeo glided into the room silently and took a seat in the armchair that Vincent had been staring at.

"Morning Taddeo." Taddeo bowed his head lightly to the silver haired vampire, curling his fingers around the arm rest of the chair. "Is Faith well now?" Vincent rubbed his index finger against his bottom lip. "Yes. She is in the Rose Garden. Sakura." Sakura stepped into the living room from the kitchen and curtsied to Vincent and Taddeo.

"Could you go get Faith. And, Kira and Magnus as well. They might want to hear this as well." Sakura curtsied again and turned, heading up the stairs. She approached Magnus' door first, being that it was far closer. She knocked twice, nice and loud. "Lady Magnus. Vincent wanted to let you know that there is a meeting down in the living room with Faith, if your interested in attending." The human servant then turned and headed to Kira's door, knocking twice as well.

"Lady Kira. There is a meeting with Faith in the living room, if you wish to attend." Sakura knew she wouldn't have to wait for an answer. If either of the two women were going to attend, they would make their way down. Sakura then headed back down the stairs. Vincent watched her leave and looked to Taddeo again. "Taddeo, I will have to go feed soon. Possibly this weekend. You wouldn't mind helping Faith in that time would you?"

Faith stood outside of the mansion, by the rose bushes in the massive ba

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Nice update A_F

Kira was looking out her room's window when she both smelled and heard the approach of a human.

"Lady Kira. There is a meeting with Faith in the living room, if you wish to attend."

Kira smiled, it was good she had been invited for had she not been she would have gone anyway. She turned and nodded in response to Sakura before heading downstairs and into the room Taddeo and Vincent were both in. She quickly took up whatever was the most comfortable untaken chair while giving Vincent a brief nod.

Tag: A_F, Absolom, Nick

22. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: im so sorry i havent posted, my comp has been bust for ages and i havent been able to post at alll really, can you please get me a Gm starting for ur new chapter and ill post from it, if not, ill understand

23. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Marcus Fuller

"Herbal Remedies by Caroline Smith? That would be in the alternative medicine section, third section to the right, next to the Herbological and Modern Medicine sections, Just follow the signs." Marcus said pointing down one of the corridors of the shop. "If there is anything else you require just call, my name is Marcus, I'll be there as soon as possible." he added as he watched the neko pass.

TAG: Koji Akito

IC: Chandler Billings

"Lawliet is there anything you want me to do?" Chandler asked the alpha male. "I'm still sorry about before, I want to see if I can fix that mistake." he added lowering his head.

TAG: Lawliet

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Second C_S and A_F approved! :)

Name: Marrick
    Hair Color/Style: Golden Brown, short with no real style put into it.
    Eye Color: Green
    Vampire Type: Blood Sucker
    Preferred Blood Type: Human (although not too picky)
    Attire: Dark Brown trenchcoat, underneith is simple black pants with a similiar colored top.
    Personality: Depending on his mood and the situation he tends to be either somewhat funny and charming or serious and focused.
    Weapons: Somewhat compacted shotgun, he carries both silver and normal rounds. also has a submachinegun. Although over the years he has learned several forms of hand to hand fighting.
    Short Biography: Marrick was born somewhere along the border between what used (and might still be) to be Nevada and California. His parents traveled a lot, never staying much in one place for long. One night, while his parents were out at a party he had been walking back to their motel room from the convienance store when a darkness dropped on him and the next time his eyes opened he was a vampire, a predator of others. His newly started insticts combined with the chaotic behavior of a newborn lead him to feed on several people in the area. By the end of the night he didn't return home for fear his parents would not accept him so he ran. He would later learn his parents died in a car accident while trying to find him. Learning to adapt to his new lifespan and abilities Marrick poured most of his time into mastering various martial forms and arts. He also became an excellent chess player although most of his matches were with humans who thought he was like them, a human. Roughly five years before the present time he met another vampire named Kira Sarken. The two at first clashed before becoming attracted to each other. They were both natural loners so they didn't think it would last very long before they sepperated but to their own surprise they stayed together for over a year and through five different cities. When they did go their sepperate ways they both planned on meeting up again at a later point and developed a calling card of sorts to find out if the other was in the same city. Since then he has been traveling, and lately looking for Kira.

IC upcoming

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Marrick

Marrick trudged through the snow nearly exhausted. He had needed to feed for days now and the small hybernating squirel he found was not enough and that had been over a day ago. He wasn't used to dealing with wintery conditions or he would have known not to take a backroad to Freeze City in order to avoid the traffic on the main route. Well, now he knew why noone had gone on the backroad, it had been completely covered in snow and as he turned around the snowfall had climbed in the end leaving him with a "borrowed" vehicle with no gas, stuck on a blocked road in the middle of nowhere.

He had taken time to examine a map and decided to walk to the city as he was already to far from the highway. Well the distance to the city was a lot farther then he thought based on the map. And the map also hadn't taken into account the detours he would need to take on his way to avoid terrain. He knew he was drawing closer to the city but he had exhausted nearly every ounce of stamina he had combined with his current lack of nutrition. As he trudged forward the wind swiveled to face him and now he would have to deal with it as well. Then it alerted him to a far greater problem, the scent of werewolf. No, werewolves. He didn't have the energy to fight if they found him, nor did he have the energy to run and even if he could the snow would not let him get very far.

Then things went from bad to worse. The wind's direction turned towards that of the werewolves and not only could he not smell them anymore, but they could smell him. Out of energy he collapsed into the snow, still consious though. As much as he willed his body to move it wouldn't. With the growing hostilities between the vampires and werewolves they would likely kill me, he thought. His hand moved to his small sub-machinegun, ready to draw it if they did try so. Perhaps he might even have enough energy left to draw it fast enough to be able to shoot one before the killed him.

Tag: All werewolf players, A_F( for werewolf npcs)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.