main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Eternal Love

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Anime_Fan, Sep 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaiser1990

Kaiser1990 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 9, 2007
    IC: Daunte Akton
    Frostmoon Forest

Daunte looked up at the night sky, the moon and stars so clear. Didn't have much time to admire them since something was bound to happen, He turned his view towards the back of Semaj, then towards the other Alpha wolf and then the youngster. Very little he could do or say tonight.

Just then.... something in the air.

The change of wind blew something across his face, something he hated but yet enjoyed facing. Straighting out his cap, he turned towards the scent of the Nosferatu and spoke briefly "Semaj, if i may?"
    Daunte didn't wait for an answer, he jumped up onto the branch of the nearest tree and used them as stepping stones to reach his target. The scent got stronger as he got closer, the vampire was weak. It would be a waste of time toying with it then.

Daunte stopped just as he saw a figure drop to the ground this vampire was very well on his way out. It was weak, exhausted, in need of blood. The clouds then moved out of the way of the moon illuminating up the entire area, Dauntes shadow cut across the body of the Vampire like a knife, now he just waited for it to make the first move.

TAG: Yuul,

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Marrick

Marrick looked up at the werewolf that dropped down near him. He reached out in a futile attempt to draw the creature closer before saying, "Well, I've made a great many mistakes the past few days, not the least of which was not listening for rumous of any werewolf packs in the area. Of course I'm also no familiar with wintery conditions like this. And taking a backroad to avoid traffic during a snowstorm, not my brightest moment." Marrick paused for a moment before continuing, "This not like myself, I'm usually focused and have everything planned out and now I'm sharing what may be my final words with a werewolf thats likely going to kill me. I understand why of course." As he said that he collapsed back into the snow, it was getting harder for him to keep his head above the snowbank.

Tag: Kaiser, all other PC werewolves, A_F(npc werewolves)

3. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    IC: Cyrus
    Frostmoon Forest

Cyrus caught one of the lagging juveniles by the scruff of his neck and hefted the child playfully into his arms. Another was hanging off his leg as the pack trudged back towards the center of their territory. The others were busy darting between the adults as they carried on a game of tag. For their part, the women were fissioned and reformed in pace with the irregular, but pleasant flow of conversation between them. The moment was pleasantly ephemeral. Suddenly, markedly, the mood grew much tenser. With the next gust of wind, the reason was painfully apparent.

Cyrus handed of the infant in his arms to a nearby female, letting his hand linger on hers a moment in solidarity before moving on. He moved silently through the group, trying to quell a tide of anxiety that was spreading like an epidemic. It was obvious in the tension that laced every shoulder he patted, and in the distracted expression in every set of eyes he met. The nuzzling and consolation worked to calm the group little more than it did him. Finally, then, the he pulled away, the pack to Villie, moved into pursuit.

It was a short run. He arrived, breathing just slightly more rapid than usual, just in time to hear the vampire say, ?have everything planned out and now I'm sharing what may be my final words with a werewolf that?s likely going to kill me. I understand why of course."

Cyrus?s ears, which had been perked in alertness, flattened. His eyes narrowed, and muscles tensed. He nodded to Daunte, then began to slowly circle the vampire. There was nothing more dangerous than someone who was prepared to die. In a near snarl, he said, ?Foreigners rarely know when they?re trespassing, vampire, so let me tell you: You?re on Beta territory. Get out.?

TAG: Yuul, Kaiser, A_F

4. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Jabba, he is lying in the snow, just making sure you knew that before I continued.

?Foreigners rarely know when they?re trespassing, vampire, so let me tell you: You?re on Beta territory. Get out.?

Marrick looked up from the snow at the newly arrived werewolf, there would probally be more here in a moment. "I would if I had but the strength 'wolf, for how can I leave if I have barely the strength left to raise my head?" As he said that he tried to be ready to draw one of his weapons but his hand only got halfway there before falling back into the snow.

Tag: Jabba, Kaiser, chanbill, any other PCs werewolfs, A_F (NPC werewolfs)

5. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    Frostmoon Forest

Daunte staired down at the Vampire, there was no point to mess around with it. It was dying from it's own thirst, if it was willing Daunte would offered it a mercy killing but whats the point. The others would arrive soon, they'll pick on what to do with the Vampire, if he had been a bit stronger then maybe Daunte would of handed out his punishment but...

"There's no point in threating over this vampire, he's far too weak to fight back." Daunte made the habbit of straighting out his Cap something he picked up around 1942. "The Alpha shall decide the fate of this Vampire."

Daunte gave the Vampire a empty look, he didn't care about Vampires. He's killed them and they've tried to kill him just how it was.

TAG: Yuul, Jabba, the other wolfs around Frostmoon.

6. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"Do you intend to drag me then?" Marrick asked as he struggled to keep his head out of the snow.

Tag: all werewolfs

7. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    Frostmoon Forest

"Do you intend to drag me then?"

The Vampire was struggling to keep his head above the snow line, "I would but then i would get my hands dirty wouldn't i"

Daunte didn't show a smile on the outside but on the inside he gave a small grin. He started to wonder when the other wolfs would arrive so this burden would be taken off his hands, he didn't like the idea of having to babysit a vampire even if there was another Werewolf there these were tense times.

TAG: Yuul, All werewolfs

8. chanbill5390

chanbill5390 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2007
    IC: Chandler Billings

Chandler left when Lawliet didn't respond, he quickly bounded off and away for mthe pack feeling absolutely wretched about himself and like a complete waste of space in his pack. He then saw a bunch of 'wolves on the edge of Alpha territory.
    "What the hell is going on over here?" Chandler snarled as he bounded over to the growing pack of werewolves. "Beta 'wolves, huh. What's going on here." he added looking around. He then saw a vampire down on the ground, he didn't know this one, but he knew better than to let these Beta 'wolves kill him. "Listen, the last thing we need is another Vampire/Werewolf conflict, I'll take this one to Vincent, he can deal with him. If you have a problem with that I'll gladly take him by force." he added baring his fangs.

TAG: Daunte, Cyrus, Yuul

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

I would but then i would get my hands dirty wouldn't i"

Marrick looked up at the 'wolf, if only he had the stamina left to fight this 'wolf human form or were form it didn't matter, he would have torn his form, stance, and style apart before ending him. But he didn't so he had no chance, especially as he at last couldn't keep his head up any longer, it sank into the snow...

Tag: all werewolfs

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    ooc: lets say my post happened before chanbills for continuity purposes as it was meant as such.

11. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Marrick thought he heard the arrival of another 'wolf but before he could find out he sank into unconsiousness...

Tag

12. Kaiser1990

Aug 9, 2007
    Frostmoon Forest

Daunte heard the crunch of the snow as the Vampires head final gave way and collapised, Daunte turned to Cyrus "We'd best move this one to the Alpha." Daunte mumbled as he turned his view back to the Vampire. Before either of them got started another guest arrived on the scene.

"Listen, the last thing we need is another Vampire/Werewolf conflict, I'll take this one to Vincent, he can deal with him. If you have a problem with that I'll gladly take him by force."

"Use your brain before you fangs boy." Daunte gave a swift wave at the young werewolf issuing that he could take the Vampire if he liked. Daunte turned his back on all three figures and began walking into the trees. The interest in this had past it's peek.

TAG: Yuul, Chanbill, Jabba-Wocky

13. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007

"Thank you." Chandler said, he then picked the vampire up and ran full speed to the Itou mansion. Once he got there he knocked on the door, and then waited for someone to answer. 'That could have been disastrous.' he thought looking down at the exhausted vampire.

TAG: Vincent, Kira, Marrik, anyone in the mansion

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: when i first read your post I almost thought you said knocked down the door instead of knocked on the door.
    IC: Kira

Kira heard someone knock on the door and said, "I'll get it." At least she now had something to do while waiting for the meeting to get underway. She reached the doorway and as she opened it saw the werewolf in his human form that she had met the day before but as a familiar scent assailed her nose she looked down and saw him. For a small instant she thought he was dead and terror and anger nearly took her over before she realized he was still breathing slightly. She dropped down onto her knees as she reach out for his unconcious form. "Marrick..." She began to pull him closer as she looked up at the 'wolf, "What happened?" She was struggling to keep her emotions in check as she stood, lifting him in the process.

Tag: chanbill, others at mansion.

15. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    IC: Cyrus
    Outside Itou Mansion

Cyrus hung back a few paces in the woods. He imagined both the Alpha and the vampire were aware of his presence, though neither had acknowledged it yet. It was also possible that the other wolf hadn?t noticed someone tracking him in the mad rush to the mansion. It was kind of surreal. A vampire had emerged to attend to her comrade and consult with the Alpha. Neither of them seemed particularly alarmed?almost familiar with each other, in fact. Had a secret alliance been formed? How long ago?

He huddled down further in the shadows, lying perfectly, still, and refusing to come out of wolf form. For now, their failure to acknowledge his presence was fine. The other werewolf, at least, would know who he was soon enough.

TAG: chanbill, Yuul, others at mansion

16. DarthTK42-Wan-

DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    IC: Semaj

"Of course lawliet I will leave the pack if only for a short time" he paused at the quick commotion going on around him "but first it seems we have something to attend to" He walked up to the circle of werewolves and saw the unconcious vampire "Secure him, in the usual way" he commanded "Daunte a word" lawliet would have to wait Daunte needed to remember his place he couldn't have his closest bodygaurd rushing off at a time like this.

Tag: All in forest.

17. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: Woah, that was rather odd. Yeah, this is, insane. chanbill, you could have been a little more patient and allow me to actually post and respond to Chandler before deciding that Lawliet totally ignored him. So, in that event, starting from when Chandler took off to the Mansion and ending with Jabba's post, those posts have been nullified. Not including DarthTK's post since he responded to the Marrick in the snow situation. And, let's try not to move too much ahead. Nick, Absolom and Tog, have yet to respond and we don't want to leave them behind.

IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Frostmoon Forest

Lawliet nodded to Semaj as they approached the vampire. He was weak, and unconscious. While lying in werewolf territory, that was extremely bad. Chandler had offered to take the vampire to Vincent's mansion. Lawliet cleared his throat lightly. "Chandler, back down. These are our friends, we need not take anything by force. Especially in their territory."
    Lawliet sighed and looked at Semaj again. "If you wouldn't mind Semaj, Vincent is the best option we have. Chandler and I will take this vampire to him. It's the easiest way to avoid conflict."

Lawliet gently grasped Chandler's shoulder, smiling timidly. "And you don't need to worry Chandler. You haven't done anything wrong. The other night, you just caught me in foul mood. You don't have to redeem yourself." The Alpha male released Chandler's shoulder and looked around.

"There are two options friends. Either, we take this vampire to Vincent, or we can call Vincent here. Since we are in your territory Semaj, it's your choice."

Tag: DarthTK, Jabba, Yuul, chanbill, Kaiser, Tog

18. DarthTK42-Wan-

Aug 14, 2003
    IC: Semaj Inarus
    Frostmoon Forest

He pondered over Lawliets words carefully if Semaj had his way he would have it killed but in order to keep the peace he would agree to let it live... for now "Secure it tightly and then we'll take it to the mansion i want it out of here as quick as possiblem, and if it tries anything I'll kill it myself" Semaj paused then continued "Lawliet I suggest you leave Chndler in charge while you and I take it to the mansion"

Tag: AF

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'll stand back for the moment as Marrick's unconcious and the meeting about faith hasn't started.

20. chanbill5390

Jul 12, 2007
    OOC: Sorry, my impatience got the better of me yesterday. Anyway you also forgot to deal with the whole neko situation at the store.

"Something about that vampire reminds me of the one I met last night, something in the scent, maybe she'll know something. Her name is Kira, she may even be at Vincent's. I don't think it will be necessary to kill him, just keep him out until you reach Vincent. If he hasn't killed any of our kindred I see no reason where we would have the authority to kill it. He is a foreigner, he probably did get lost." Chandler added to the council of Lawliet and Semaj. "The last hting we need is to light the fuse of a vampire/werewolf conflict.

TAG: Semaj, Lawliet

21. DarthTK42-Wan-

Aug 14, 2003
    Frostmoon Forest

"Lawliet, who is this that thinks he can just but in on a conversation between two Alphas, out of respect my pack only gives me their opinions when i ask and perhaps you should teach this one to do the same"

Tag: AF Chanbill

22. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    OOC: I apologize for my absence everyone. School is a pain in the neck, and I haven't had as much time off as I would like. Tonight I'll reply to everyone's responses, thankfully I have a three day weekend this week, so I'll be able to catch up on things.

I'll talk to you guys later

23. Anime_Fan

Apr 2, 2005
    IC: Lawliet Emanon
    Frostmoon Forest

"It's alright Semaj. He's still young." Lawliet turned to Chandler and smiled lightly. "Chandler, please go back to the pack and inform them of this situation. Then come to Itou Mansion and meet with me there."

Lawliet smiled to Semaj and picked the unconscious Marrick up. He nodded to Chandler and to Semaj before taking off at a sprint, cutting through the trees and making sure Marrick wasn't struck by spare tree branches.

Tag: chanbill, DarthTK, Tog, Kaiser, Yuul, Jabba

[color=orange][b]IC: Koji Akita and Riku Knight[/b]
    [i]Fuller Bookstore[/i][/color]

[i]"If there is anything else you require just call, my name is Marcus, I'll be there as soon as possible."[/i]

The neko nodded lightly and went to find the book. His heavy boots made loud thuds against the wooden floor boards. He pulled out [i]Herbal Remedies[/i] and returned to the counter. He placed the book onto the counter and turned back to find the Mystery/Thriller section. At the same time the door opened again and in walked another Neko. He had long white hair and wore a white outfit. He smiled politely to Marcus before he started looking around. The black haired neko returned from the mystery section with three other books.

He placed them onto the counter on top of the other book. "Koji." He turned to face the white haired neko and scowled at him. "I got the book. What are you doing following me?" The other neko chuckled and held up a wallet. Koji's scowl went away and he snatched it from the taller neko. "Where did you find it?"

"You dropped it before you stormed off. That's what happens when you loose your temper."

[b]Tag: chanbill[/b]
    [hr]
    [color=silver][b]IC: Vincent Itou[/b]
    [i]Itou Mansion[/i][/color]

[color=darkblue][b]IC: Lawliet Emanon[/b]
    [i]Itou Mansion[/i][/color]

[b]Faith[/b]

Vincent smiled at Kira and nodded to her. Sakura walked into the room, followed closely by Faith. Vincent smiled and stood, holding his hand out to Faith. She smiled shyly and took it, letting Vincent guide her to another armchair.

"How are you so far Faith?" Faith smiled softly, cupping her hands together. "Everything is well. Thank you Vincent." Before Vincent could reply, a heavy knock struck the door. Vincent immediately stood, walking out of the room and to the front door. He opened it. "Lawliet, what brings you here?"

"We discovered a vampire. He was lost on the back road and lost consciousness. He needs blood." Vincent took Marrick from Lawliet, letting Lawliet slip inside before shutting the door. Vincent headed into the kitchen, stopping in the middle of the hall. "Sakura! Sakura get down here, quickly!"

Lawliet nodded to the rest of the vampires inside the living room before following Vincent into the kitchen. Quickly, Vincent cleared the table and layed Marrick down on it as Sakura hurried into the room. "What is it Vincent?"

[b]Tag: Yuul, Absolom, Nick[/b]

24. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Kira Sarken

Kira's seat faced away from the door and when the knock came she just let Vincent get it, it was his house after all. The moment the door opened she smelled the strong scent of werewolf while hearing,
    "Lawliet, what brings you here?"

"We discovered a vampire. He was lost on the back road and lost consciousness. He needs blood."

As Vincent and the werewolf apparently named Lawliet passed through to the kitchen Kira thought she smelled a familiar scent for a second as she watched Vincent carry whomever the vampire was she caught sight of a part of his face. It couldn't be, could it? Kira got up and followed them into the kitchen and she saw Vincent put the vampire down on the table and as Vincent moved a short bit Kira saw his face. It really was him. Marrick...

She rushed the the table, staring at Marrick's face, her eyes wide as if she still couldn't believe it was him.

Tag

25. DarthTK42-Wan-

Aug 14, 2003
    Itou Mansion

Semaj had followed Lawliet to the mansion but had elected to stay outside he hated being in buildings especially ones inhabited by Blood suckers. Semaj used this time to reflect on the days events. He was angry at himself for letting the attack happen, but he was even angrier at that Chandler for implying what he did and didn't have the authority to do to a Vampire found in his territory. The impertinance! Semaj would wait here until Lawliet had concluded his affairs and could talk to Semaj about the situation they found themselves in one on one. He felt Lawliet owed him at least that much.

Tag: Anyone at Mansion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.