main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ETERNITY #1; War of the Heart [Jaina/Kyp/Cenev] (All over folks) *Completed* August 25th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, May 23, 2002.

1. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    You know what I like? I like the fact that I can read the whole story whenever I feel like. You all have to wait until I post something!!! [face_laugh]

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    You're evil!! :D I wish I actually wrote the entire story before I posted, but it's not as fun that way. :) Posting here has actually CHANGED my story more than you could possibly imagine. ;)

Jae Angel

3. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    "I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit."

My story is often changed as well. Usaully, when I write something it stays as is. Everything I write is part of the 'big picture' with the exceptions of group fan fics and RPG's.

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    yay need more

5. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    More please... :)

When is the sequel coming?

6. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Mara: The sequel will begin the day I post the final part to this story.[/color]

----------------------------------------------------

Kyp made a big deal out of the fight, claiming that Cenev had won by an unfair advantage, and stated that he wanted a rematch. Luke had given him a good talking to, but, just as he always did, Kyp took no notice.

Anakin sat with the Master, listening to his boasting with one arm around Tahiri, who had her head resting on his shoulder. Anakin asked a question every so often, and wondered if Kyp could have beaten Cenev, had he have used the Force during the battle just as Cenev had.

?Let me put it this way,? Kyp stated. ?Maganna tried to kill me, but just wasn?t stron-?

?Had I have tried to kill you, Durron,? Cenev cut in from where he stood, leaning back against the bar listening with wry amusement. ?You wouldn?t be sitting there right now.?

?Really?? Kyp turned to look at him, unconvinced. ?So where would I be??

Cenev glared coolly at him. ?To put it in simple terms so that your little brain can work it out without straining itself; you?d be dead.?

Kyp narrowed his eyes. ?Oh really? Then why didn?t you kill me when you had the chance??

?You weren?t worth the effort.? Cenev sat his empty cup down on the bar. ?Uncle Carl once told you not to get an Invincible upset, Durron. Why not simply take his advice??

Kyp glared after him. ?Only a coward walks away from a fight.?

Cenev paused, looking back. ?No. Only a coward remains to fight. It is the brave that turn their back to an opponent and walk away.?

Kyp growled at the back of his throat. ?One of these days, Maganna, I am going to get you.?

?I look forward to it.?

With that, Cenev turned and strode calmly from the room, leaving the fuming Kyp and the two younger Jedi behind in his wake.

---------------------------------------------------

[color=7000CC]Meow. Hissssss. Cat fight!!! The claws are showing.[/color] ;) :p

7. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    Go Kyp!

When do you think this story will be finished?
    Post more, please. :)

8. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Cool post! :) It does look like bad things are about to happen. ;)

And cat fights can only happen between two women, btw. Unless, of course, one of the men was part cat. . . ;) Are you thinking what I'm thinking? :D [face_devil]

Jae Angel

9. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Narundi, you're so bad!

But we love you anyways!

Anyways, I think I like the way you write Cenev better than Kyp. Kyp seems...I don't know...not as fun as he ususally is...I don't know what the problem is...

Anyways again, I can't wait for more! And may the next post be longer!

10. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    Great posts! I agree with JJD: Kyp is... different. ;)
    More! :D

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    great post princess

12. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    Different? Different how? I write him as he came across in the New Republic series, with my novels in the back of my mind. I don't like the way he is presented in NJO. They can't seem to make up their mind as to how he would act.

My guess is there is still about 10-15 more posts left to this story. Maybe more. But we're about to get into some more action and fighting, so you'll be hating me with where I stop writing the posts. :D

13. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwww, that's not that many posts left! :( I want to read the sequel!! :D

Jae Angel

14. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Up! :)

Jae Angel

15. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]I counted them, and there are 16 more posts after this, but they're pretty intense.[/color]

The week following the fight was uneventful. Just as Cenev had predicted, Kyp had thrown him out of his apartment, but Cenev didn?t really care, as Jimmy had offered him a bunk on the Glory. Jimmy preferred to sleep on the ship, as it meant that if something happened, he wouldn?t have to go far to get moving.

Jaina was a frequent visitor on the Glory, and Han spent a lot of time with the eldest member of the Invincibles, catching up with all the latest smuggling news, though Jimmy admitted that it had been a while since he had seen any action himself, as he had become the head of the Jedi School in Clara?s absence.

Now the two Invincibles stood on the bridge, side by side, watching as Booster ran through a test of all of the only just completed repairs. So far, things were going smoothly, but Booster felt a little bit intimidated having two of the most famous people in the galaxy watching, and prayed that there would be no mistakes.

There wasn?t.

?Thank goodness for that,? Booster said to his daughter as they finished up. He jerked a thumb backwards. ?I should tell those two to get off my bridge. They?re giving me grey hairs.?

Mirax laughed. ?You already have grey hairs.?

Booster smiled. ?Only the ones that husband of yours gave me.? He looked up as the Solo?s and Skywalker?s made their way onto the bridge. ?Looks like the party is here.?

Mirax looked down toward the view port, where her husband was talking to Kam, one hand resting on the shoulder of their son, Valin. ?Guess so. Now all we need is Master Durron, Tionne, Cilghal, and Tahiri, then it will be a party.?

?Well there?s Cilghal, Tionne and Tahiri,? Booster replied, pointing with his chin as the three came onto the bridge, Tahiri moving toward Anakin, and Tionne and Cilghal heading toward Corran and Kam.

?And Kyp,? Mirax added. She looked sideways at her father. ?That?s everyone. Want me to start dishing out the pretzels??

Booster grinned, putting his arm around her shoulder and giving her a firm hug. He was about to reply when the man at the comm. station looked up sharply.

?Captain Terrik, sir. We?ve picked up a distress signal-?

?Sir!? The man by the sensors looked up sharply. ?A group of unknown ships have entered the system on the far side of the planet.?

The two Invincibles stiffened. Jimmy looked toward the comm?s man. ?Tell us about the distress call.?

The man turned up the volume. ?-I repeat, can anyone here us? Kraston ships have entered the system and are threatening to take the system. Need assistance. I repeat...?

The call faded out in a burst of static. ?The ships are jamming them, sir.? The man told Jimmy.

Cenev winced, eyes focused on the planet, voice soft and distracted. ?Kraston. Great.?

Jimmy looked sideways at him. ?It?s your call, Blade.?

?Yeap.? Cenev frowned, then forced himself back to reality. ?I?m afraid I?m going to have to commandeer your ship, Eclipse.?

Jimmy shrugged. ?You?re the better pilot anyway.?

Han watched as the two began walking off the bridge. ?What is it? What?s so important??

Without turning, Cenev pointed behind him and out the view port. ?My brothers are on that planet.?

A stunned silence echoed over the bridge as they approached the door. Leia cleared her throat, tugging on her husbands arm as she began to follow them.

?We?re with you too!?

[color=7000CC]Can you see where this is going yet?[/color] ;)

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    oh yeah need more

17. sith_lady17

sith_lady17 Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2001
    :eek: I need more!!!
    :D
    Good post!

18. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    Cool post! :D More soon! :) Please? :p

Jae Angel

19. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    wow! great post! more please?

i didn't know that cenev had brothers....or maybe i did and i forgot it....all this sugar is confuddling me....

-sugar-high JSD

20. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Here's more[/color]

------------------------------------------------

They took three ships down. Jimmy and Cenev on the Glory, the Solo?s and Kyp on the Falcon, and everyone else on the Sabre. As soon as she had heard her father offering Kyp a ride down, Jaina had followed her Aunt. Corran and Mara had exchanged a quick look, but said nothing. No one else seemed to notice.

Nobody but Han, that is.

After the ships had settled on Cra?nov?jha and everyone was disembarking, Han spotted the look Kyp shot Jaina as she stepped off the Sabre. He noticed that Jaina saw the Jedi Master?s look, but chose to ignore it. Han knew the look well, as he had worn it on occasion himself. It was the look someone got when they felt betrayed and hurt by someone that they loved.

Perhaps then, did Kyp love Jaina?

Han frowned. He had been the one that had freed Kyp from Kessel, and recommend that he attend Luke?s academy. Han had also been the one to go after Kyp when he had fallen to the dark side, and had stood by the Jedi through the hard times, even saving his life after his X-Wing had been practically destroyed when the Vong first made their move, wiping out Kyp?s Dozen-and-Two Avengers, including killing Kyp?s apprentice at the time, Miko Reglia.

Even in the years before that, back when the Dark Jedi had made their move on the New Republic, Kyp had become a target, due to his link with Clarrisa Maganna, or, as she was known back then, Clara-ris-Forganna. Those two years battling the Dark Jedi had been trying times, and had changed Kyp from the naïve Jedi Knight, and into the fierce hard-cored Jedi Master that he was now.

Han flicked his gaze from Jaina to Kyp, and sighed. Jaina had become a remarkable and beautiful young woman, something he often had to keep reminding himself. Kyp himself was a good-looking man. Even through he was starting to visibly show his age, he still acted like a reckless and cocky teen. You?re only as old as you feel, Han reminded himself. And Kyp obviously still feels young. But even if he does, he?s still too old for Jaina. He nodded to himself, turning to look toward the Glory as the hatch lowered, and made a mental note to talk to Kyp about his intentions.

Cenev came down the ramp first, black cloak flowing around him. Jimmy followed just behind, having lost his coloured robes, and donned the full black outfit he always wore when he was doing this sort of thing. Black was the official colour of the Invincibles, and had been so since the beginning, back when they were nothing more then a Jedi Commando team training under the instruction of Kyle Maganna.

Jimmy shot his look sideways, and spotted Cenev reaching for his blaster. ?Whoa, wait a second Blade. Don?t you think it would be better if we tried to negotiate first? I know it?s not our thing, but we?re Senator?s now. It?s our duty. The last thing we need is red tape.?

Cenev flicked his gaze back at him. ?It?s too late for negotiations, Eclipse. I told Senator Jun Tee that if his people tried to invade any planet within my territory again, there would be no talks. I?d simply start blasting.? He flicked his blaster to kill. ?And that?s exactly what I?m going to do.?

Jimmy frowned. ?That may be so, but if there is an inquest-?

?It?s all recorded.? Cenev stopped, looking back at him. ?If anyone does say anything, all they need do is look it up in the archives, where they?ll find that the Kraston?s were given an official warning. And the records can?t be deleted, as there are multiple copies spread around.?

?To tell you the truth, I?m kinda sick of the Kraston?s and their garbage. They?re almost as bad as those blasted Bothan?s.? Jimmy pulled his own blaster free and grinned at Cenev. ?Lets go crash their party.?

--------------------------------------------------

[color=7000CC]And let their party begin!!![/color] ;)

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    hehehehe, go Jimmy and Cenev, great post princess

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, Poor Kyp!!! :_| I do hope he and Cenev resolve their differences. :( Great post, more soon? :)

Jae Angel

23. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    I agree with Narundi! POOR KYP!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it too soon to ask for more?

24. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    And Han's closer to the truth then he realizes. ;)

25. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Is it just me or am I losing readers?[/color]

------------------------------------------------

Tresan Jun Tee, Senator for the Kraston system, sat in the office of the former chief of Cra?nov?jha. The man had only recently been carried away, after having swallowed a blaster bolt. A most unfortunate incident, but Jun Tee was used to it. This wasn?t the first planet he had invaded, or the first leader he had murdered.

All for the sake of progress.

Jun Tee smiled, listening to the screams as the people of Cra?nov?jha tried to run from his warriors. He wouldn?t kill the woman and children, only the men. The men might rise against him, and that was something he didn?t want. Kraston was a powerful system, and the only way to show their power was to control the Domain.

This wasn?t the first time the Kraston?s had attempted to take territory from the Invincibles, the pitiful group who had created the Domain. The last time he had been met by a fleet, which had blasted his to pieces.

No need to worry about that anymore. The man who had had control of that fleet, calling the shots, was now probably still slumped over his desk in a drunken stupor, threat to no one but a full alcohol bottle.

Then there was the Governor for Cra?nov?jha; a kid, the son of the Chancellor for the Domain. Jun Tee had to admit that the kid had spirit and guts, even going as far as to threaten him. Jun Tee had heard rumours that the kid was a pretty good fighter, but until he actually saw it, Jun Tee simply brushed them off as rumours.

He reached for a cup of his favourite drink as he flicked through the papers on the desk. He frowned as he read the former chief?s notes; a bunch of refugees moving off planet? His eyes flicked unconsciously toward the roof as he wondered where the ships that should have been moving the people were.

He glanced back down, smiling at his good luck for choosing this time to attack. He pulled a note from the sensor station from the bottom of the stack and glanced at it, then did a double take. His carefully cultured eyebrows knitted together as he read the report slowly. Red Star Destroyer?

He reached toward intercom in order to call his second in command when something cold and round pressed against the back of his neck.

?Hand away from the button, Senator.?

Jun Tee lowered his hand, and carefully turned his head to see who was holding the blaster, and found himself looking up at a young man. ?Governor. I see you?ve grown a fair bit since our last meeting. I am mo-?

?Cut the crap, Jun Tee.? Cenev moved around the desk, and Jun Tee noted how steadily he held the blaster. ?I warned you not to invade our territory, Jun Tee, or there would be punishment. Do you remember what that punishment is??

?Yes,? Jun Tee carefully slid his hand down toward his blaster. ?You threatened that you would blast us to pieces.?

Cenev raised his empty hand, and Jun Tee?s blaster leapt into it. Behind him, the door opened and a group of strangers walked in. At the back, stood?

?Healer Manna,? Jun Tee said with a smile. ?What a pleasant surprise. How?s the little lady? And your three wonderful children?? Jun Tee carefully pressed a button on his belt. ?It would be a shame if anything were to happen to them.?

Jimmy frowned, but Cenev reached back to touch his arm. The two met gazes briefly, Cenev reassuring and Jimmy calming, before returning their focus to Jun Tee. Cenev was about to reply when a panel burst open on the wall, and Jun Tee?s four bodyguards charged in.

Not one made it more then three steps into the room before Cenev blasted them with accurate and deadly shots. Swinging back around, he spotted Jun Tee making a dive for the window, and dropping outside before making a getaway. Jimmy moved to go after him, but Cenev caught his arm.

?Forget him,? Cenev told him. ?Our main focus is to find the twins. We?ll worry about Tresan Jun Tee later.?

Jimmy nodded, calming. ?Sorry. Its just that I hate it when people threaten my family.?

Cenev smiled as he began to shuffle throug