main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ETERNITY #1; War of the Heart [Jaina/Kyp/Cenev] (All over folks) *Completed* August 25th

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by the_jedi_princess, May 23, 2002.

1. JediWarriorYoda

JediWarriorYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    That's terrific. Liked the last part. Always have liked stuff like that. Suspense.

Edit: I so didn't mean to take 400. Please forgive me.

2. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY do you do this to me??? I HAVE to know what happens!

And who will Jaina choose?

Is it too soon to ask for more?

3. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    awww....come on, you can't leave us hanging like this....more soon...like now? please?

-*sleepy*JSD

4. PadmeJainasolo

PadmeJainasolo Jedi Master star 2

Jul 5, 2002
    Jaina has to stay with Kyp!!

More soon?

5. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    oh another cliff hanger, nice post and Kyps alive. yay. Cenev why do I have the feeling it's Cenev that said those words. need more

6. Aeron_Azzameen1839

Aeron_Azzameen1839 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 22, 2002
    Oh my gosh! This is so exciting! Who will Jaina choose? I can't wait!

7. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]He's baaaaaack.[/color] :p :D ;)

-------------------------------------------------

In the doorway stood Corran, a large grin on his face. Just behind him, wrapped in a blanket and a little worse for wear stood Jedi Knight Ceneveran Rio Forwin Maganna.

?Where the hell have you been?? Anakin asked, glaring at him and feeling cheated.

Cenev raised an eyebrow. ?Let me put it this way; being trapped under what ?used? to be a house and a wall, drifting in and out of consciousness, is quite good for practicing meditation and pain reduction techniques.? He grinned. ?I now have them down pat.?

Mara smiled.

Cenev spotted Kyp sitting next to Jaina. ?You look bad.?

?You look worse.?

Cenev shrugged. ?I can get better.?

?So can I.? Kyp grinned.

Jimmy crossed the room and hugged Cenev tightly. ?I thought we?d lost you, Blade.?

?You know its not that easy to kill a Maganna. Hell, you?re one yourself!? Cenev stepped back and smiled faintly, patting Jimmy?s arm. ?I?ll be fine.?

Jaina lunged to her feet, throwing herself into his arms. Stepping back, she whacked him hard. ?You promised that you wouldn?t ever do that again.?

Cenev rubbed his arm. ?I told you that I don?t make promises. Besides, what else could I do? Just let them all get away? Or perhaps let them kill us??

She crossed her arms. ?I thought you said that it?s hard to kill a Maganna.?

?Fine, kill you then.? He narrowed his eyes. ?Lets just forget about it, okay? It?s over. You?re alive, I?m alive, Kyp?s alive. Everybody?s happy.?

She smiled devilishly ?Not quite.?

He frowned. ?What do you mean??

She caught the front of his shirt and pulled him down to her, kissing him. She let him go, and crossed her arms. ?There. Now everyone?s happy.?

Cenev looked around nervously. ?Eh, Jaina...?

Kyp waved it off. ?Don?t worry, they know. Jaina just told them.?

Cenev looked at him sharply. ?And we?re all still alive??

?Surprising, isn?t it.?

?I?ll say.? He looked from Kyp, to Jaina, and back again. ?So things are back to the way they were, then??

Jaina nodded. ?Yeap.?

Cenev was about to reply when Jimmy hooked a finger into the back of his collar and pulled him backwards.

?Come on, boyo,? he said. ?Lets get you patched up.? He looked back at Kyp. ?You too. You both need a rest.? An evil smile worked its way onto his face as he glanced at Jaina. ?You?re both going to need it.?

[color=7000CC]One post to go.[/color]

8. Runaway_Shadow

Runaway_Shadow Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    I just started reading this story! (That way I don't have to wait for posts :D And it's really good!

Going to read some more now :)

9. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    woohoo! yay! cenev's alive! *does a happy dance*....do we get a sequel? please?

-JSD

10. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    All right. I'll put the last post up and start the sequel. :)

11. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
    [color=7000CC]Here you are. The finale[/color]

--------------------------------------------------

A week later, the two men stood side by side on the forward part of the bridge, looking down at Cra?nov?jha, the planet that had come so close to taking away everything that they had come to know and love.

?The people will want to go back down, you know,? Cenev said softly. ?To gather what?s left of their things before they?ll agree to go anywhere.?

?Understandable.? Kyp looked sideways at the younger man. ?So what?s going to happen to them??

Cenev returned his look. ?I?ve already spoken to Booster, and he has agreed to take the Venture to our Capital where their new home will be decided. After that, who knows??

Kyp nodded, then frowned. ?You do realize, Blade, that Jaina hasn?t yet got a nickname.?

Cenev looked back down toward the planet, frowning. ?You?re right, Shadow. We really need to find one for her.?

Kyp smiled devilishly as he turned to look at Cenev. The same look crossed Cenev?s face as the exact same thought crossed his mind as he met Kyp?s eye. They chuckled, returning their attention back to the view port.

?No,? Cenev said. ?I think she would kill us.?

?How about ?Goddess??? Kyp suggested.

?You could work things into that,? he pointed out. ?And I?m sure Jaina would pick up on them.?

?She would.? Kyp frowned. ?Princess??

?Nope.? Cenev looked at him, raising an eyebrow. ?Clara?s a princess, remember? Jaina might think you?re just pretending that you love her, but thinking of someone else.?

?Point taken.? Kyp sighed. ?I guess we?ll work something out.?

They looked back over their shoulders as Jaina stepped onto the bridge and moved toward her aunt. She looked up toward them and waved. They waved back, and continued to watch her.

?What did we ever do to deserve her?? Kyp said softly.

?Face it, we?re just two lucky sons of a Rancor.?

Kyp smiled, looking at him. ?And good looking ones at that.?

Cenev chuckled. ?No arguments here.?

Kyp turned back to the view port and sighed. ?I wonder what the future holds for us.?

Cenev stretched, facing forward again. ?I doubt even Aunt Clara could tell us, but I?ll say one thing; it?s certainly going to be an adventure!?

Kyp laughed, slapping him on the back as they watched as Cra?nov?jha?s solitary moon disappeared over the horizon.

[color=7000CC]The End.[/color] :D

12. the_jedi_princess

Apr 26, 2002
  13. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002
    wooohoo! what's jaina's nickname? if it's not goddess or princess? great post....great fic....congratulations on finishing it!

-JSD

14. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    [face_shocked] Wow Bad Corran! :mad:

15. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] I'm loving this!

Good thing I decided to go to sleep. This certainly helps my hangover!

16. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    Marathon read here. hehehe, Jaina with two men... this is really interesting!

17. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    uh oh. This fight is soooo not good.

I better go hide 8-}

18. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    the_jedi_princess [face_shocked] Don't tell me ypu like the Backstreet Boys??? They really suck. I heard them live once and they really can't sing.

19. Runaway_Shadow

Jun 25, 2002
    *wipes forehead* Finally finshed this. It was a really really good story! I'm glad there's a sequel!

20. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
    Great ending! Very sweet! Everybody's happy!

21. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    That was a great ending! :D

22. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    wow I loved that ending now off to the sequel

23. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Great final post! :D Sorry I didn't reply last night, but I had to get to bed [face_blush] I'm off to read the sequel! :p

Jae Angel

24. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    Okay!! :D

I made it!!!

*hopes Jaina picks Cenev*

I'm just about to start page 10.

:D

25. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jul 3, 2002