EU Books -- Who collects them?

Discussion in 'London, ON' started by Rabellaka, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    the Tales of the jedi original and the Tales of the jedi Knights of the Old republic are one in the same. The newer Knights of the Old Republic is not a Tales of the Jedi volume nor is it part of that series. KOTOR is completely different and goes a little under 32 years after the events of Tales of the Jedi series.
  2. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe you need to take a little marketing while your still in school. If you make a comic book series called 'Tales of the Jedi' and it was a sucsess. Why not make a new series called 'Tales of the Jedi' then add to it with Knights of the Old Republic. It will sell better because of the fisrt part of the title. It doesn't have to do with the samething (example how you say these books are Star Wars when they have nothing to do with the movies anyway) but having that title will sell more. Thus you have a spin off. It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I think mayby you take the stories a little to serious. After all it's entertainment not real life.
  3. Rabellaka FF City Rep London, ON Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I've discovered that I have two copies of Tales from the Empire, and one of them is in near mint condition, just a little scuffed from moving. Anyone think we can use that as a prize in May?
  4. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    Rob I've already taken marketing and my mark was 100%.
  5. Lord_Robert Jedi Master

star 4
    so you should know this. or do you spend that much time reading comics that you have not looked around at the real world.
  6. DaleSabers Jedi Knight

star 3
    is that suppose to be a trick question?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.