Discussion in 'Literature' started by Barriss_Coffee, Apr 28, 2013.
2 The Yuuzhan Vong
3 Mara Jade
I have to agree with some:
3. X-Wing series or at least the dynamic between Wedge and Co.
Yuuzhan Vong invasion
Abrams' new film isn't going to come out for another two weeks, you know.
I wonder what Cumberbatch would look like with blue makeup and red contacts.......
Easy. I read your post and simply wrote "cumberbatch" and "thrawn" into google (other search engines available). So easy.
Hmm, I don't remember ysalamir's having laser eyes.
Apparently, neither of us had seen a purrfect ysalamir before.
Nice set up, BC. I like it.
1. The Vong. Everything about the Vong, other than their giving Mara a disease, because Mara is one of the EU elements I hope Abrams eliminates first.
2. The Solo kids early in the NJO (haven't gotten far enough into it to know if I like them later, so far someone needs to slap Anakin but other than that I like them)
3. Chewie's death. Yep, I said it, let the flame wars begin. But let the screen depiction make me cry as hard as Salvatore's depiction did.
Can we get JJ to tweak things wrong with the EU instead? If so, I propose:
1. Mara Jade Skywalker lives.
2. Jacen Solo lives (but not Darth Caedus).
3. Anakin Solo lives.
1) Knight Errant Comics
2) KotoR II
3) The Han Solo Trilogy
3) Orman Tagge
Guess I don't need to argue for Marvel Star Wars, do I? They are already special canon.
Anakin Skywalker’s Force Ghost - Because Darth Vader’s input on the New Republic and his advice to his children is just hilarious. Plus he’s survived the entire OT and PT ... -tears up-...and it just really sucks he’s dead.
Ssi-ruuvi Imperium. The soul sucking entechment process is incredibly creepy plus they are raptors and they are just terrifying villians on all levels.
Mon Mothma should not retire! I can’t see anyone else leading the Rebel Alliance into the New Republic. (Don't care that she's old.)
Havac, I would love to help you with that Kobayashi Maru.
i would put
1. the SUN CRUSHER! it crushes suns...
2. Vector Prime- nice name for a place (but just the name, no Vong)
3.Kyle Katarn- i like that he came from the Empire (at some point or something) and then became a Jedi, fun stuff
As an Architect once said:
To be perfectly fair, Neo did win that one.
1. Solo Twins (no Caedus though)
2. Ben Skywalker
they're going by the Lucas treatments, the eu will be completely erased from official canon
Kyle Katarn crushes suns, too, so just take him and have another pick.
Anything involving Kyle Katarn pre-DNT
The Zahn/Stackpole/Allston saga
The entirety of the New Jedi Order (including Chewie's death-by-moon and Anakin's death)
Jedi Exile (not meetra surik, pick a better name)
The Solo Twins (not Caedus)
1. Jaina Solo
2. Ben Skywalker
Broon Ters forever.
How dare Karpyshyn trounce Established Canon™ like that?
...and doesn't afraid of anything.
More to the point:
In a sort of masochistic way this could be so hilarious -- imagine them using names from the "old" EU, but for completely different things. Like, say, Luke's daughter Mara and her droid sidekick Alpha Blue going to visit her parents on the beach resort planet of Yuuzhan Vong, only to be abducted on the way by a dashing young space pirate named Waru...
1) Solo Kids and their backstory.
2) Rouge Sqaudron and the backstory.
3) Big Three and their post-RotJ stories.
Yep. Just save most of the post-RotJ EU there...