I.E., CA EU Casting call....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by OddeBogodde, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    I thought this would be a fun idea for a thread. If they were to make movies off of the EU, who would play our favorite actors?

I'll start my listing a few EU characters, and you guys reply with who you think would be the perfect actor for the role. Put the Actor's name and the Character's name in Bold. Check out the Mark Up Codes link here if you don't know how to do it.

Jacen Solo
    Anakin Solo
    Jaina Solo
    Mara Jade
    Talon Karde
    Kyp Duron
    Corran Horn
    Grand Admiral Thrawn
    Grand Admiral Palleaon

That's it to start, feel free to add more.

I personally feel that a young River Phoenix would be perfect for the role of Anakin Solo. Maybe even Liv Tyler for Jaina? I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I could see her as Jaina.
  2. Storm_Granger Force Ghost

star 4
  3. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    ooops!!! fixed it now.
  4. Storm_Granger Force Ghost

star 4
    OOOH ok that makes more sense [face_love] :D
  5. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok I have to do this tonight. As most of you know I am using actors to portray some of these characters in are RPG game. And I want to get all the spelling right.
  6. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    ME!!!!!! as Jaina of course ;)
  7. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok here we go:

Jacen Solo: James Mcavoe-Children Of Dune
    Anakin Solo: Haley Jo Asmend-Six Sense
    Jaina Solo: Jessica Brooks-Children Of Dune
    Mara Jade: Anjolena Joly-Tome Rader
    Talon Karde: Jarme Isices-Harry Potter 2 (Dracos father)
    Kyp Duron: Chirstion Slater-Interview with a Vampire
    Corran Horn: Collen Farrel-Phone Booth
    Grand Admiral Thrawn: Jerme Irons-Die hard 3
    Grand Admiral Palleaon: Olaver platt-Lake Placied
  8. jawajames FF Pacific RSA President/Chapter Rep San Diego, CA

Manager
    star 6
    oliver platt as Captain Pellaeon? egad!
    it better be an older Oliver Platt...

my pick for Kam Solusar would be Bruce Willis.

Keira Knightly could be Jaina.
  9. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I prefer Jennifer Garner as Mara Jade.
  10. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    I agree with mara about mara, I don't really see Angelina as luke's main squeeze.

I think that a grand admiral palleon would be better served by anthony hopkins. And for Thrawn I'd say James Woods. Think Hercules....he was great.
  11. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Here ya go. Some of the characters have multiple choices cause I just couldn't pick one.

Jacen Solo: Josh Harnett or Tom Welling
    Anakin Solo: Ryan Merriman(young Jerred from Pretender)
    Jaina Solo: Eliza Dushku(Faith from Buffy), Jessica Alba (Max from Dark Angel), or Lacey Chabert(From Party of Five andthe Lost in Space movie)
    Mara Jade: Dina Meyer(Dizzy from Starship Troopers)
    Talon Karrde: Sean Connery
    Kyp Durron: Johnny Depp
    Corran Horn: Collin Ferral
    Grand Admiral Thrawn: Jeremy Irons
    Grand Admiral Palleon: Sir Derek Jacobi (Gladiator)
    Joruus C'Baoth: Gary Oldman
    Wes Janson: Bruce Campbell
    Admiral Daala: Julianne Moore
  12. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    nice Luna....except for Lacy Chabert....ugh...
  13. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well she was never my first choice and I really hater her voice. I think it was a picture I was looking at that made me consider her.
  14. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    did you see not another teen movie....she looked just like Jeniffer Love Hewitt in that movie....friggin scary. I like Eliza Dushku as Jaina though, her whole Faith character going to the darkside....pretty similar to what happens to Jaina (though she doesn't go ALL the way bad). Remember you would need a guy who would work well as her twin brother. I think Jacen is the hardest character to cast....
  15. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    I did see it but I didnt know it was her. *shudders*
    I only remember her from Lost in Space and the pic I saw was from when she was about that age.
  16. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    oh, the jacen and Jaina I'm thinking of are about 18 years old. Not the younglings from the Children of the Force series....
  17. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    'Know it's a while back, but yeah, I do agree that Angelina Jolie wouldn't make a good Mara... however, she might make a good Mirax.
  18. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Dude your all crazy! ;) Go see the new Tomb Rader and tell me again you don?t think she is good Mara Jade Material, you just got to think about her with red hair. I thought about Jennifer Garner once but think about it if you had Jennifer and Angelina both holding lightsabers witch one would u be more intimidated bye? Jennifer is not even as attractive as Angelina ether and she?s already got the attitude to match where as Jennifer Garner has to act (and I hate to say but she doesn?t do a good job of that anyway) I would much rather stick with the one who has the academy award.

O and as far as grand admiral palleon goes I have only read about him in (currently sense that?s were my RPG is set) in Hire to the empire, Dark force rising, and last command. And he was such a bad ass as in NJO so sorry for the confutation but for NJO I would have to agree with Carl on the Anthony Hopkins call that would rock!

O and I think Carl should play Jacen and I should play Anakin. Those are my changes. :)
  20. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    rad....but that means you die...... :(
  21. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    dude....Angelina Jolie is WAY to young to play Mara Jade. Think about it, she would NOT look good as Luke's wife. Plus she would look retarded with red hair. But this thread isn't about us agreeing. That's who you would want to play her, I can respect that dude. We should stop this destructive criticism and move on.

who would be a good Boba Fett? I'm talking about the one from Sernpidal? You know the Mayor...
  22. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    well if you two get to be Anakin and Jacen, I stick by me being jaina... cause we all know Carl and I look so much alike ;)
  23. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    mmmm....Eliza Dushku......Jaina Solo....mmmmm
  24. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ummmmmmmmmmm Eliza hell yeah, but dude that wouldn?t be cool I would want to jump her bones then, and that?s not cool to kiss my own sis-???. O never mined.

Again you are entitled to our opinion Carl but once again I think the resin you and I are not coming to terms on this conversation on the Mara Jade is because you are thinking of Mara NJO and I am thinking for the campaign Hair to the empire were she is only 24 years old. ;) But what ever works for you, I am curios who you would cast in her place?
  25. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    how about Keira Knightly for the role of Jaina? She would be a spittin' image of her grandmother....sweet....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.