main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EU Clone Concept designs!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by JubJub the Jedi, Sep 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Yes, and all pictures in one post over there... they're too awesome not to be released there ;)

EDIT:
    btw, all the pics are named with "small" at the end... do you have bigger versions (hi-res?) of them, too?

2. Dark_Guardian

Dark_Guardian Jedi Master star 2

Apr 11, 2004
    Simply Awesome.
    So good, I don't have words to say how good they look. [face_hypnotized]

I'm looking forward for more. =P~

3. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    You too, eh?:p

I agree, especially the Spec-Ops clone. He's got a very Snake-Eyes feel to his look (mixed with a healthy dose of Sam Fisher and ShadowNet, of course).:cool:

4. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I like it. Very Vader-like. :cool:

5. JubJub the Jedi

JubJub the Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 1999
    Hey there! Yeah, these are all much lower-res pics, just so they can load faster on the boards.

6. JubJub the Jedi

JubJub the Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 1999
    You guys think this helmet looks better? I'm trying to differentiate the female Clone helmet a bit more. I figured that I'd upturn the V shaped mouthpiece for something more "bird like".

[image=http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4143/clonechicktempleheaddetail8yi.jpg]

7. Kudzu

Kudzu Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 18, 2005
    In addition to that Biohazard Clone Trooper you promised ;) I'd like to suggest maybe making a Force-Sensitive Suppression and Containment (FSSC) Trooper, with maybe a cortosis shield, a light but wide-mouthed riot gun (sort of resembling a miniature version of the electromagnetic pulse gun from Jedi Outcast) with a grenade attachment, a blaster pistol, and a phrik-alloy "billy club" type weapon (along with like stun cuffs and those crystal scanning paddles from JAT), the sort of soldier that the Empire might employ during the Jedi Purge to hunt down and neutralize Force-users.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.