main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EU crushes

Discussion in 'Literature' started by bigbooma, Aug 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Tionne - Beautiful, gentle, cool gimmick (being into history). Wish she had more air time

2. Persuasion

Persuasion Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2001
    The traitor in Rogue Squadron is Erisi Dlarit, by the way

3. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
  4. Jace_Halycron

Jace_Halycron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2001
    This is gonna be long:
    Mirax, Iella, Mirax, Mara, Mirax, Inyri Forge, Mirax, Falyyn Sandskimmer(The girl in Wraith Squad who liked Myn), Mirax, Teneniel Djo, Mirax, hmmmm, who else. . . Mirax, Tyria, getting my point yet?

NOTE: Jedi_Master_Allya, you like Quatre Winner?? Heero, Duo and Zecks could wipe the floor with his tail any day, but that's the opinion of a guy.

Fire_Ice_Death, its the persoanlity printed in the books and the pictures on covers and comics that we like.

5. Jedi_Master_Allya

Jedi_Master_Allya Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 17, 2000
    Of course I like Quatre. I don't care how strong he is: I just like the idea of a guy who will respect me as a human, not as a chest.
    I like the fact that he's weaker than the others, because I'm stronger than a good deal of people my age, and it just gives me a good feeling to have someone rely on me. Besides, he's the smartest in the group, so I would actually have to work to keep up with him.
    Also, a relationship would need at least one person who can be emotional, and that is definitely not me.

6. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    I like any chick that's a pilot. Oh, and human.

7. bigbooma

bigbooma Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2001
    If I had a choice between bieng normal like most people, or posting on this site, well you know already what my choice would be.

Anyway what happened to Tenel Ka? It would be fun to see her kick Vong butt.

8. BobaFett0000

BobaFett0000 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 20, 2001
    I would have to say Mara Jade and Jaina Solo.

9. Balance_Point

Balance_Point Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I would be one of those otaku who's had crushes on at least several anime characters. :) It's not that much different with book characters. If the person looks good on the book cover, and has a personality you're attracted to within the cover, it's not hard to like them. Heck, some of the two-dimensional characters I've read about are more three-dimensional than people I actually know.

Hey, Jace_Halycron, Jedi_Master_Allya--you forgot Trowa. :p

10. Senator Lorena

Senator Lorena Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2000
    Well, I'm married and over thirty, but we are referring to a fictional world, are we not? ;)

Han Solo - yummy! He swept me off my feet years ago!

Luke (younger) - so cute, so vulnerable

Anakin Skywalker - Whewhoo! Good looking! Boy if I were younger...

Anakin Solo - read Conquest and you'll know why

11. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    Danni Quee all the way!!!! I think she needs to hook up with Jacen even though shes got like 4-5 years on him.

12. Xizora

Xizora Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 17, 1999
    I am suprised at the number of guys that said they like Mirax. I always thought she was kinda irritating. She reminds me of someone I know that is always trying to get attention, and feels like EVERYONE has to like her. But that is probably just me. I never liked Corran much either.

13. Jedi_Master_Allya

Nov 17, 2000
    Balance_Point- One of my friends claimed Trowa ;) Besides, if I got together with him neither of us would ever speak.

14. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
    Uh-Trowa was kinda...outta it for a quarter of the series.

But, Quatre DID master the ZERO system...well, Heero did too. Hmmmmmm...

15. Balance_Point

Balance_Point Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    But for the other three-quarters of the series, he was possibly the smartest one... he's the only one who was never captured. Plus, he was pretty damn heroic when Quatre got high on the ZERO system.

...I know, I know, this couldn't have less to do with Star Wars, let alone this topic. But you know... Trowa would make a good Jedi... :D

16. AurraMouse

AurraMouse Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 1, 2001
    Has anybody ever introduced a SW book/comic character/cover art of a character as their boyfriend/girlfriend/fincee/husband/wife?
    I did this with the Conquest cover, and my friend (also an EU fan) looked at me as if I had just stepped of the mother ship of a grand scale invasion.
    Pretty funny, actually.

17. Jedi_Master_Allya

Nov 17, 2000
    Well, yes, actually... I introduce myself as Pash Cracken's or Quatre's girlfriend (depending on which circle I'm in) Also in several role-playing games I've played Pash's wife (sometimes the daughter of that chara and him...) and in the giant anime role-playing game I'm in I play an immortal half-human, half-rabbit Kendo master who has spent the last 7000 preparing herself to become Quatre's bride (A fact that he was never aware of)... I also have a chara who gets Chichiri, and I was going to play Shampoo for the sole purpose of getting Mousse, but she was already claimed.

18. Jace_Halycron

Jul 5, 2001
  19. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Traitor from RS? Erisi Dlarit.

Me... I'll post mine up. Soon...

20. bigbooma

bigbooma Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2001
  21. AllieDurron

AllieDurron Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2001
    I like Jacen and Anikin, but already plenty of people do. But there is one character that I absolutely LOVE! Now he has caused a whole lot of debate recently, but...Kyp Durron. I don't know why I like him so. The first book I read with him was Vector Prime and yet still... I even spent some time figuring out his current age. I'm obsessed. But for those who think having a crush on a fictional character is dumb, tryin this Han Solo, he is fine! Even now (Harrison Ford) he's still good looking.

22. LawgSkrak

LawgSkrak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 23, 1999
    Is this for real?

23. Syntax

Syntax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 1, 2001
    Jedi Master Allya:
    You don't happen to use the RebelPilots.com forums, under the name "Elliya Onnidal Cracken (Elliyacracken)", do you? I just asked because you referenced both Quatre and Pash, and the aforementioned user at RP.C also does the same. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.