EU Defense Force - Home Base

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Ganner, Oct 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Art_Core Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, DarthGato has mailed the admins about Lord Bane's private m essageyesterday night, let's hope nothing bad will come out of it, though he could be bluffing.
  2. Rebecca191 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I still haven't thought of a good nickname.
  3. Donaldson Force Ghost

star 4
    I think 12 isnt taken, and my nickname is.. oh im not sure actually, give me a while to think.
  4. Art_Core Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Talk to you all later. Be back in an hour or two.
  5. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    You heard him, he's out of here... I don't know if it's for good, but one EU basher gone...

Donaldson, you've got plenty of time to figure out a nick, slick! :)
  6. JediLord Force Ghost

star 4
    battle over in xizor. gato is full of it and he seems like a crybaby. hope admin. doesnt bring the heavy end of the hammer down on bane.
  7. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    I just sent a PM to this PeterPorker guy who flamed the EU.. let's see his reply, I hope he won't say that again or we'll be forced to attack...
  8. JediLord Force Ghost

star 4
    get to the xizor thread again. peterporker is itching for a fight and i am ready to give it to him.
  9. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    He didn't reply to my PM, looks like he abandonned after I asked him to...
  10. Dev Sibwarra Jedi Master

star 4
    If Lord Bane doesn't get in trouble with the admins, I think we can consider this a victory, and a lesson: When somebody tries to sidetrack the discussion to another topic, pull things back to the main point.
  11. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Field promotions: would they be a good idea and how could we attribute them?
  12. JediLord Force Ghost

star 4
    we should set up a council to rule over these types of things.
  13. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, everything is back to normal it seems, the other incident didn't explode, nicely handled people!
  14. JediLord Force Ghost

star 4
    i agree. way to handle things in the face of an ugly adversary. and a dumb one at that.
  15. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    We could debate over this and create a council... there's an IRC channel I have been saving for quite some time... on Undernet: #Jedi_Council anyone who want to go there and have a chat, I should be there for at least 45 minutes!
  16. JediLord Force Ghost

star 4
    i am leaving now. i will be back on later. maybe we should just discuss the council here so others can come easily and make suggestions,ok?
    gold 5 out.
  17. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, anyway, as I said, no need to try an attack on this porker guy, he didn't write anything back after I PM him, so let's not start something here! We just got out of one fight that may have caused the temporary ban of one of ours...
  18. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, everything is ok now, it's been quiet for more than 30 minutes.. :) Gold 8 signing out, going to play some pool with some of my not virtual friends! Be seeing you
  19. Art_Core Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Red 11 signing in, anyone else here?
  20. Art_Core Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Urgent News: It seems that our Lord Bane has gotten himself banned and over in the EP 2 and 3 forum they are threatening to ban all parties if another thing like what he did happen again and on any board there. So, no private messages to EU-Basher yelling at them and calling them expletives. If this happens we might all be banned from the board. Now, we all don't want that.
  21. Gandalf the Grey Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Lord Bane did what? They did what to Lord Bane? Say it aint so... or at least provide a link...
  22. Art_Core Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't know how to put links in messages, but it is at the Xizor board. You can read about it all at that topic.
  23. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, that's what Chyren did, he sent me a private message too asking me to warn you all, no flaming like that, hey let's make him an honorary member! LOL In any case, I don't know what Lord Bane wrote in that message, but let's keep it down a little, it's not our fault if some people only want to cause trouble, we must rise above them, rebuff them with logical answers, that's how we take control of a discussion and forward it anywhere we want to
  24. Art_Core Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That leaves Black Squadron one short. I wonder if that spot is going to be filled. Should any of us private message Ganner and tell him about this atrocity.
  25. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think he was Ban permanently, if so well, they will need a new commander, one who will show more restraint and will be a good example to the others, although his sacrifice will not be forgotten!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.