main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EU fates? what do you think shall happen?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Alixen, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alixen

Alixen Jedi Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Yea, there is-a/are 'What do you think will happen to {insert}?' thread/s

But im thinking more of the 'really' background characters than iv seen the threads about.

What do you guys think will happen to...

Siri(JA/JQ/BF): Possibly we wont see her fate, since she only seems to apear in the Young Readers stuff and in Jedi Starfighter.

Ferus:(JQ): Hmm i HOPE Anakin kills him if he apears again...

Nick(Shatterpoint): Hmmm once again, i doubt we will see what happens, which is a shame really, i boubt he would go along with the Imperial ideals, so something has to happen, he probobly gets executed.

Khaleen(Republic Comic): Hmmm, i think she may survive and her and Quin will flee the purge and live to be old people toghether on a distant planet, im dreamning :p

uhh...damn, brain freeze >_<

2. Esplin9466

Esplin9466 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 27, 2002
    With all the background Jedi characters who have been introduced since TPM, you'd think we'd see more semi-familiar faces biting the dust during the Clone Wars, yet with all the Jedi who've died thus far, I can't recall any who was previously established as existing. Except for Eeth Koth, that is, but are we sure he's dead?

3. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    Eeth Koth is still officially MIA, IIRC.

4. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    Does Vos really love Khaleen? It seems to me that he doesn't really know what he wants. He likes her, that's for sure, but he doesn't allow himself to fall in love with her it seems.

5. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    With all the background Jedi characters who have been introduced since TPM, you'd think we'd see more semi-familiar faces biting the dust during the Clone Wars, yet with all the Jedi who've died thus far, I can't recall any who was previously established as existing.

Yea, thats part of what i mean :(

We arnt getting shown the fates of Jedi we know, just 'Expendable Jedi #4/78/364' heh

Does Vos really love Khaleen? It seems to me that he doesn't really know what he wants. He likes her, that's for sure, but he doesn't allow himself to fall in love with her it seems.

He let her stay with him, even in such dangerous situations, and he kissed her when she was running herself down, so id say he does.

6. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    Yea and right after that short kiss he said he couldn't allow it.

7. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Granted, but that was when he was still trying to cling to the Code.

Thats a thought, what if he starts starring in Empire comics as a Darksider for the Empire after Republic finishes with him?

8. Jort

Jort Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2004
    He's less evil than you believe. And he has the power to hijack threads. :p

9. Alixen

Aug 7, 2003
    Lol, i dont think he is necacerily evil, just... mislead...

The Darkside corrupts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.