main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN EU Survivor

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Dec 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Here are the results of EU Survivor, Round 5:

Grand Admiral Thrawn: 4
    Corran Horn: 4
    Muuurgh: 2
    Admiral Daala: 1
    Joruus C'Baoth: 2
    Wedge Antilles: 1
    Talon Karrde: 3 immune
    Mara Jade: 1
    Guri: 0
    Kyle Katarn: 2

I guess Corran could not stand to be without the lovely Mirax. I have no idea what?s the deal with the anti-Thrawn sentiments, perhaps xenophobia.

Please have your votes in by Tuesday, Dec 5. Happily, it sounds like we will be able to continue EU Survivor on the new JC. If it becomes troublesome, we will vote through e-mail.

Please vote for two people to be eliminated:

Muuurgh, Admiral Daala, Joruus C?Baoth, Wedge Antilles, Talon Karrde, Mara Jade, Guri, Kyle Katarn

The sooner you vote, the sooner you will receive your prizes if you are the lucky EU Character.

I will have an immunity question up by Sunday afternoon. If I would do it now it would be:Fringe benefits for FY00 Actual were $21, 281; FY 01 Estimated are $10,215. If fringe benefitsare being raised 1.3% for FY 02, but there is now only one Civil Service employee and we are gaining one new 75% time bargaining unit, what would the Fringe Benefits estimate be for FY 02. Here?s the big trick, the CS employees base salary has not been established for FY 01 yet!
    [This message has been edited by Bobafemme (edited 12-01-2000).]

2. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    The votes are due today!!!! Where are they Mr.s Stardreamer and JediJeff and Ekhvram?

3. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    I would simply like to lodge my complaint against being voted off-planet!

Corran Horn off already??????? I thought that not only was he pretty well-liked by most, but also a tough cookie. Apparently I was wrong. Or Black Sun may be involved....

4. hoth-nudist

hoth-nudist Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    glad you like my name, Bobafemme. Is this EU survivor thing some kind of game? The MN. section looks like a lot of fun with all of the posts and responding. It gets real boring in the Springfield MO. section. Drop by anytime!

5. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    Here is the opening round for the EU Survivor so those who are not familiar can get a better feel for it. The SW Survivor games were started by Salacious Crummy on MN FanForce board. Maveric has added games on Chicago's.

One person is the host for the game and selects the characters. Each player then choose a character to back. Every round the players votes "off" other characters. If your character is the last one standing, you win fabulous prizes. EU Survivor will be over in a few weeks and then a new Survivor with a different theme will be played. Rules seem to vary slightly on the host (immunity, dead characters voting, etc.).

6. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    Bobafemme
    Jedi Knight
    posted 10-25-2000 09:49 AM

Here?s the list of characters that you get to choose from for Expanded Universe Survivor.
    Salacious, Mara and I provided short synopses in the event you are unfamiliar with a particular person (not remotely comprehensive). Check out www.theforce.net/swenc for a more detailed entry. Characters are first come, first served. We?ll start playing on Halloween. Even if your character is voted out, you may vote until the game is finished. All votes are top secret unless you wish to divulge that information yourself. Email me at bobafemme@hotmail.com or ICQ at 84552792 with your preferred character or questions.

Admiral Daala : Highest ranking female in the Imperial Navy, through her talent and sleeping with Tarkin. Why do these sexy redheads sleep with the decrepit big wigs? She was the head of the Maw Installation overseeing the production of the Death Star and the Sun Crusher. The installation was destroyed by the New Republic with the help of Kyp Han, and Chewie. (Jedi Academy)

Muuurgh: Fierce Togorian who helps Han and Bria escape the Hutt-run Ylesia from a life working for the spice processing industry. (Han Solo trilogy)

Xizor: Falleen leader of the Black Sun crime organization. He was a rival of Vader?s in attempt to gain favor of the Emperor. Tried to get it on with Leia, but Chewie saved the day. (Shadows of the Empire)

Corran Horn: CorSec officer, Rogue Squadron pilot, and Jedi. Constantly saves the day and smart enough to marry the sexy Mirax Terrik. (X-Wing series, I, Jedi)

Guri: Xizor?s human replica droid. Super sexy, fully functional as a woman, and an assassin. (Shadows of the Empire)

Wedge Antilles: Yeah, he?s in the movie, but we don?t really get to know him until we see him as the leader of Rogue Squadron.

Gethzerion: Dathomir Head of the Nightsisters. Would be a perfect date for the Emperor withher use of the Dark side.

Dash Rendar: Corellian smuggler who helped save Leia and defeat Xizor. Once in the Imperial Academy, turned to the Rebel Alliance after Palpatine financially devastated his family and kicked Dash out of the Academy. Tried to fill Hans shoes while his were frozen in carbonite. (Shadows of the Empire)

Mon Mothma: She?s more than just "many Bothans have died for this information." Mothma, as the leader of the New Republic was saved by Jedi Cilghal?s healing powers.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Thrawn was the only non-human to reach such high ranks in the Empire. He lead the Empire to a near defeat of the fledgling New Republic, before he was betrayed by his Noghri bodyguard. (Thrawn Trilogy--Hand of Thrawn Duology)

Mara Jade: Originally, she was determined to kill Luke Skywalker as revenge of her master, Emperor Palpatine's death. After being forced to work alongside Luke in several different encounters she realized. A fragile friendship is built, later they fall in love. Shebecame a Jedi Knight with Luke's guidance. (Various Novels)

Joruus C'Baoth: After Obi-Wan's spirit left Luke, Skywalker thought he had found a new teacher in this Jedi Master. C'Baoth, on the other hand, wanted to turn Luke, Leia and the unborn twins to the dark side. It was revealed he was in fact a clone, which caused him to suffer from bouts of madness. Was in an alliance with Thrawn. (Thrawn Trilogy)

A Noghri: A species from the planet Honoghr. Used as assassins by the Empire, they revered Darth Vader as a god-like figure. When Leia finally convinced them that it was in fact the Empire who caused the horrible conditions on their planet, they came to the aid of the New Republic. They serve as Leia's personal bodyguards because she is the daughter of Vader. (Various)

Talon Karrde: One of the top smugglers and information brokers in the business. Mara Jade was his second in command. With Jade helped form the Smugglers Alliance. Sometimes, aided the

7. Bobafemme

Nov 25, 2000
    I will have the next round up as soon as I get all the votes in. They are late!!!! I will start the next round at 6:00 tonight, regardless of votes. You snooze, you lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.