main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EU voice actor sighting

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sturm Antilles, Jan 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    I just happened to be on the ABC Family Channel ( formerly Fox Family ), and David Chase, who plays the voice of Morgan Katarn in the Dark Forces audio dramas, happened to be narrating "Unlocking Rose Red".

To add another parallel, Fox Family also used to air Higher Ground, Hayden's star vehicle before Star Wars ( of which I have several episodes on tape. ) :D

I've also seen the guy that plays Rahn in Jedi Knight as the school principal in My So Called Life. Remember that?

It's interesting seeing sightings of people associated with the EU more than the movies, because it's such a chance occurance that the average SW fan isn't aware of...

2. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Benoit Gregory, 'Qu-Rhan', was also on Babylon 5.

Very alert, Sturm, which is good, the world needs more lerts.

3. Kast_Morben

Kast_Morben Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    Olivia Hussey, who plays the voice of Kasan Moor in the Rogue Squadron (N64) and is in Force Commander is just about to star in anew film. Now if only I could remember which one......

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    What? No Rookiee 1 sightings? I guess he's just tired of people on the street coming up to him and asking him to say "Ru Murleen, I didn't expect to find the likes of you here!" over and over;;D

hehe.

The dude who played his B-Wing commander (who wore Wedge's helmet) made a good pilot though::)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.