main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA EU

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by RyanxsevN, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    Any one want to talk NJO with me.

2. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    sure, anything in particular you wanted to discuss?

3. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    O yeah! Love it!

4. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    what do you think is guna be the out come of the NJO, i'm just about to start reading force heritic II, I'm hopeing for an anakin comeback. Its just weird how in FH1 Leia and Han kept being referd to as "anakins parents" and such. I dont know mabey i'm just refusing to let go but we will just have to wait and see.

5. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    dude, post spoiler warnings

SPOILERS

They were only referred to "anakin's parents" when Tahiri was looking at them. Its supposed to show her detachment from her normal self. She's going nutz, becoming a Vong. I really doubt they will bring Anakin back though.

6. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    i know that seems like the simplest situation but it just seems like there might be something bigger to it all. the entire series has been built around the death of anakin. The early books in NJO built up his character. Then all the devlopments in Jaina, Jacen, and tahari's charcters were based apon his death.

I know the anakin thing has been beaten into the ground but i just have a feeling that something big is guna happen at the end of this trilogy.

7. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Dude I havint gotin that far yet :eek: ANAKIN DIES!!!!!!

8. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Just Kidding, Odde spoiled that for me along time ago. :_|

9. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    I can rember the months of calling him Jimmy. Sorry about the spoiler. been out of the fourm enviroment for a while.

10. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    EU talk?

I'm there. :D

And where did you get FH II?

I thought it was coming out next week.

Unless I have lost track of time or have the

wrong relese date.

I [face_love] the NJO!!!

11. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    pre-ordered on amazon.com...usuly i dont get things early...sent out early by mistake perhaps? I just got it yesterday. The cover art looks cool i cant wait to get into it.

So how do you think the NJO series will end. I'm guessing an uprise in vong socity by the shamed ones. Not sure what jacens big role in it all will be but i'm guessing its guna stretch the explanation of what the force is.

How come no ones still up at 3:45 am...i need a life

12. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    Also something i want to throw at ya' all. How long after the NJO finishes do you think it will be before we see more hmm what should we call em "post new republic era" books. Theres none on the book reaslese schedual.

Any one heard any roumors?

I hope they dont end the series by killing off all the main characters(not like enough jedi/people havent died allready)

13. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    *peeks out from behind lurk mode*

Ahhhh i c.

And as for the questions....

It seems to be leaning towards the uprising from where I'm standing. But I just feel like the poodoo is going to hit the fan for everyone. A happy ending just ain't gonna cut it for me at least. I'm till not sure of where Jacen's role in all thi is going to take him but he has made a dent in the vong gears that might come into play later.

And I'd like to add that it would be nice to see some after books. Maybe when some other crisis arises. I only say this because I'm going to feel like I will be left hanging after the NJO ends. Even if they make thse books it probably won't be for a long time.

I still think more are going to die. It's just a matter of who will survive this all.

oh and you don't need a life

I do

i'v been up this late (early?) for two weeks.

:D

*ducks back into lurk mode and packs for weekend of mindless (MSI!!!!) desert dancing*

14. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    the word right now is that nothing is coming after NJO... the focus will be on the clone wars and bridging from episode III to episode IV.

some have postulated that tahiri will go through a transformation like anakin skywalker... both are from tatooine, had parents killed by tuskens, had a blossoming love cut short, and could turn to the dark side... and there are prophesies about both..

15. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Oh and did you only want this to b a NJO discussion cause it does say EU on the thread title and I'm lookin to say/ask some stuff about other EU things.

16. RyanxsevN

RyanxsevN Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    i'd say anything EU...we just kinda got to talking about NJO ...i;d say all is fair game

17. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    what other EU things would you like to talk about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.