main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EUC Fanfic - Birth of a Jedi - Part 2 of 2 by Sinrebirth (complete mini-fic)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    Good guess on my longsaber's color, because my shortsaber is green.

Had I pulled my second one I would have looked like this...

[image=http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/CPL_Macja/Josch3.jpg]

Love the action and the imagery of the statues of the members of the old new new order being torn down around us.

Me wants more!!!

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Why is my security officer wandering about elsewhere!?!? What if I was attacked!?!? Sheesh!!

MORE!!!

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    My dear Madam Chancellor, you were never in any danger. My clone army is always there to protect you. Besides I have a jetpack, I can get to you quickly. :D Besides, you offered me a bonus to keep an eye on the jetiise.

4. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    The Best Laid Plans
    An EUC FanFic approved by Sinrebirth

Addalia-Durron, Candidate for Vice-Chancellor, strode with a purpose through the Senate's vaunted halls. She had been "summoned" by her running mate, Bardan_Jusik to meet with him on a matter of "vital importance." As the former Chancellor, she was unused to the idea of being commanded to do anything, but she understood that this was her running mate's ways. He was a soldier first and formost, and orders were to be issued, and obeyed. As she made her way towards his office, she noticed an increased amount of clone troopers throughout the building. Bardan was also the head of security, and it looked as though he was being paranoid again.

She arrived at his office and after having her identity confirmed three times by blood and brain wave scans she was finally allowed to enter. Bardan stood behind his abnormally high desk, in full armor, as always. She looked for a place to sit, but despite her advice, there were still no chairs in his office. He looked directly at her and without any greeting told her. "I want to shut down the EUCNN, send in the troops and lock it down." Addalia's jaw dropped, but she managed not to roll her eyes. The EUCNN had been a sore point throughout the election. Owned and operated by their opponent Evil_King_Wiggins, the EUCNN had been churning out self styled "exposes" about Bardan's past. Most of it was pure osik, to borrow one of the Mandalorian's terms, though even she was unsure. So much of her running mate's past was a complete unknown to her.

In any case, EKW's campaign thus far had been a brilliant one. His choosing of the highly respected CPL_Macja had helped him to lock up a fair amount of "light side" voters. He also seemed to have a monopoly on the Dark Siders as well. He had harped on Bardan's inexperience in the EUC and the fact that even his own people wouldn't send a Senator to support him. Things were already not looking good, and now Bardan wanted to shut down the press? Addalia went into damage control mode. She was used to this, working with the mandalorian. She had already talked him out of challenging EKW to a one on one deathmatch, surviving man leads the Senate, on two separate occasions. Now she had to talk him out of this. "Bardan, we can't shut down the press..."

Life was good for Evil_King_Wiggins, he held great sway in the Dominion of Darkness, he was a creator of banners, and soon, he would be the Chancellor of the EUC. He could feel it already. The mandalorian's campaign had been a disaster, bumbling from the start. Clearly the man had no sense for politics. Of course that had been the reason that EKW had nominated him in the first place. All along he had been a patsy, someone that EKW could easily defeat, thus guaranteeing him leadership of the Senate. He had been worried at first when Addalia had agreed to be Bardan's running mate. But even she couldn't rein in the "Mandalorian madman" as his latest attack ads had dubbed him. So, soon he would be Chancellor. Than he would challenge Sinrebirth for control of the DoD. With the power of the Senate behind him, it was a battle he was also sure he could win. "Yes", EKW said to himself as he looked out over the EUC from his highrise office, "it is good to be the King."

Deep with the Dominion of Darkness, Sinrebirth came out of his meditation. He smiled, his yellowed eyes gleaming in the darkness. "Yes, everything is proceeding as I have forseen..."

The Temple of Light, was supposed to be a serene place, a place where meditation was to take the place of argument. A place where the will of the force would tell its adherants the path they were to follow. Right now the Guardians of Light were anything but serene, and argument seemed to be the rule of the day. CPL_Macja[/

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Shutting down the press. What happen to the right of free speech. Just saying, though a bit surprised coming from a respected Senator. Wonder what your friends in the Jedi would say.[face_shame_on_you]

6. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    [face_laugh] Yes, it is good to be king. :p

Evil.

7. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    One 'd' in Adalia ;) But I LOVE it, and its not often Im caught by surprise like that! Nicely done!!

8. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    opps sorry Addie, and looking at it, I did that throughout the entire thing. Well at least I was consistant. [face_blush] Glad you guys have liked it.

ETA: Wow, looking at it again, I wasn't even consistant. 8-}

9. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    Nice. And yes... I like my portrayal here. See, here, I actually have some idea how to choose... :p

I really like this idea. Yup yup yup.

10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I am sure someone with your wisdom will have no problem in making the right choice. ;)

11. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I only come in for one second, but I actually agreed with my own portrayal. :)

It's nice!

12. Risca_Skywalker

Risca_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2011
    Oya Vod!

Bard'ika... Kandosii!!

:D

Soo good! :p I love how you portrayed me and Ryi!

13. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Glad you and Paddy liked it. But it seems even my imagination couldn't keep up with the diabolical plans of Lord Sinre. Now instead of just casting ballots and influencing votes he will actually be counting them! :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.