Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.
Can I be number 9 on the waiting list?
Makes sense! I think most people have "that place" they've found to be their favorite, despite where else they traveled to.
Are you Canadian mister?
Do you have a Tim Horton's on every block too?
Do you have any TLJ plans or are you just going to wing it?
1. Uh no, American actually.
2. No i don't even know what that is.
3. I'm sure I'll see the movie with my family either this December or January.
11. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
12. If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
13. Do you have any pets?
14. What’s the last movie you watched?
15. Have you ever cosplayed a SW character?
11. That's a good question-I'd say not anyone one thing but whatever brings that person joy.
12. Smell-I could probably live without it.
13. 10, 9, 11 it's hard to keep count.
14. Justice League-was rather dissapointed.
15. I have not.
But if you can't smell, you can't taste
I still have my tongue don't I? And my sense of smell is rather weak anyway-a consequence of both life long congestion(I have bad sinuses) and climate.
That’s a lot of pets! What are they and do they have names? I love pets.
Oh my we've had so many over the years.
Shasta(a Saint Bernard dog), Foxy(miniature Shelty), Churchill(English mastiff), Lucy(Newfoundland Labrador),
Then to the cats...
Rose(or Sassy one of the two died recently of cytox disease I had to bury her they look very similar), Smoke, Ash, Snickers(our newest kitten), Goldie, Pearl, Mara(after the Star Wars character yes), one semi feral cat, Minnie and Tiger
We've had probably dozens over the years that have passed away-dogs and cats-Barnabus, Peanut, Sadie and Ethel(dogs), Romeo, Jack, Scooby, Tigerlilly, Mouse(cats).
I love that you have a Mara! Churchill is an excellent pup name too.
Churchill is an adult now.
But yeah Mara is precious. She has a very rough tongue and I am a favorite of hers(believe me cats have favorite family members).
We had a cat with a sandpaper tongue.
Oh I love Cats. One of my cats 'Candy' lived 22 years.
Tim Hortons is a Canadian coffee shop we have everywhere btw.
Is it ok if I follow you? Wait, your not the boss of me. You don't control me.
Are your cats in door or out door cats?
If you could have dinner with a SW actor or crew member who would it be? and why?
Do you enjoy the tv show Friends? and if so which are you favorite characters?
1. Mostly outdoor at my Dad's behest except one who has Feline HIV(we don't her scratching the other cats)
2. Actor? I'd probably say Lucas himself and maybe McDiarmid-he's probably the most interesting Star Wars actor for dinner conversations.
3. I've heard of it but I have never watched it.
I have a similar thing. I cannot smell at all. Either years of sinus issues or botched during sinus surgery when i was a kid.
Yeah, I think I've been congested at least partially for most of my life.
Yay, new interviewee! Tell us everyhting, Darth Invictus!
1. What is your favourite Star Wars medium? Films, novels, comics, games, etc.
2. You mentioned you're into LOTR. Do you have any expectations for the upcoming LOTR series, now that Amazon bought the rights to Middle Earth?
3. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever been?
4. What would you name your a) boat, b) starship, if you had one?
5. Dream dinner party guests?
a) In RL.
b) In GFFA.
1. I'd say novels and films. Novels because you can tell so much more and film because well you know the experience of a Star Wars movie.
2. Not very optimistic I'm afraid unless its a full faithful adaptation of the Silmarillion.
3. Whistler Canada, probably Alaska, and Cambridge UK has a wonderful charm.
4. Oh my they'd be incredibly grandiose-Indomitable, Magnificent, Eternal, Overlord, Conqueror, etc...
a) probably Albert Einstein, CS Lewis, JR Tolkien, Marcus Aurelius, probably certain Enlightenment era intellectuals, among others.
b) Jacen Solo(I think everyone knows I'm a Jacen fan), Lando Calrissian, Vergere, Nom Anor(he'd be an interesting conversationalist), Grand Admiral Thrawn, and believe it or not Lumiya(we'd probably talk about philosophy).
Excellent choice of EU dinner guests!
So, you're a Jacen fan. Darth Caedus: yay/nay?
Favourite book featuring Jacen?
Favourite Star Wars novel series?
Would you wish Lucas had done something differently? If it can only be one thing, what would you like it to be?
Where in the Middle Earth would you like to live?
Caedus-didn't like it but it could have been done so much better. Though in principle I wasn't a fan of it but if they were going to do it-well I've read a fanfic that puts LOTF to shame.
The New Jedi Order
Lucas doing something differently? Well not selling to Disney would be one thing. Though I guess you mean story decisions-honestly for the most part I find no fault in any story decision or element in the PT or OT.
Not Middle Earth precisely but Arda-Valinor. I mean I'm mortal so I'm banned from living there but I maybe I could talk Manwe into it I'd love to live in on Mt. Taniqueutil or Valmar.
Perhaps the woods of Orome as well.
Last call for questions this round.
What, now Legend, non-humans species that have never gotten any real description would you like to know more about?
Which one of the new non-human races we have seen in TFA and the NEU would you like to know more about?
Which background character in TFA deserve to get his story told?
Do you know any other language/s?
Favourite kind of food pie?
This is a tough one-I'd want to know more about Sar Agorn's species, the Vaagari, among a few others.
Can't think of any off the top of my head
As for background characters-that merchant/dealer Rey dealt with on Jakku.
I did learn Spanish in high school-well not well at all given the teacher was terrible I did learn a few basic phrases and words.