main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you. Message me if you’d like to be on the wait list to tell us about yourself. :)

2. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    SW-related, I like ToscheStation stuff and I've recently started following their New Jedi Order re-read podcast: Vongcast.
    Science/work related, I mostly follow Palaeocast, which is an excellent place for anybody interested in what's currently hot in palaeontology, but also for people wanting to learn more about specific organism groups and/or history of life.
    Other than that, it's not really a podcast, but there's a fantastic YouTube documentary I'm sad will come to an end this year: The Great War Channel. It's been running since 2014, and it covers the events of World War I as they happened, a 100 years later. The production is really good, so I definitely recommend it to history nerds and generally people who like decent documentaries.

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Get any remaining questions in ASAP. :)

4. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Next interview starts Monday. Have a wonderful holiday.

5. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    Thanks for the interview, Lady B, and everybody else for asking questions! :)

6. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Thanks for participating! [:D]

It’s going to be tomorrow for the next one. I ended up having to make an unplanned hours on the road. I’m beat. [face_tired]

7. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Ladiesssss and gentlemen!

Put your hands together and give a big ol EUC welcome to our next victim @Darth Dnej =D==D=

Come on over and have a seat here by our new reflecting pool, and let’s get started. :D

1. When and how did you discover Star Wars?
    2. Have you ever jumped from an airplane?
    3. Who is your favorite author, and why?
    4. Do you have any hobbies?
    5. If you could go to the airport and fly to any destination in the world, where would you choose to go?

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  8. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Thank you! I'm excited to answer all of your questions

1. I was a really little kid. My aunt really enjoyed the OT, and that's how I first got exposed. So I would say about 1998-1999 was when I first got into it all.
    2. No! I'd probably be too scared to.
    3. This is a hard one. As much as I like James Luceno, I'll go with A.A. Milne. His Winnie the Pooh stories are simple, but so brilliant. I mean they have been entertaining kids and adults for over 90 years now.
    4. I enjoy collecting Disney Videos, Funko POPs, writing, reading, watching movies, and playing Nintendo games.
    5. London. There's so much I'd like to do in the UK. I'd really like to go visit Ashdown Forest, and see all the sights in London. I'd also want to go to Ireland afterwards and take a ferry to Skellig Michael.

9. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Greeting and salutations @Darth Dnej :D^:)^

1. Favorite Nintendo Games?
    2. What kinda of Funko Pops do you have?
    3. What kinda movies do you like?
    4. What was the most recent film you seen?
    5. How did you like TLJ?

10. Darth Dnej

Apr 27, 2013
    1. Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Ocarina of Time, Fire Emblem Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. The list goes on, but those are some of the big favorites.
    2. Mainly Star Wars. I have a lot of Luke variations (but not all of them), and I've got several Disney POPs, Batman, etc.
    3. Largely fantasy adventures. The original Star Wars Trilogy, The Wizard of Oz, and such.
    4. The Prince of Egypt. Re-watched it on Easter.
    5. It's a challenging film, but my first impressions since the initial viewing are that it's great. Since I ship Reylo, it certainly helps the movie for me. I haven't dabbled too much into the post-ROTJ EU, so this sequel trilogy doesn't bother me as much as most.

11. Amon_Amarth

Jan 27, 2005
    1. What is your favourite Star Wars medium? Films, novels, comics, games, etc.

3. What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited?

4. You mentioned you ship Reylo. In the classic* twitter hit Rey & Kylo Ren fight the Praetorian Guard to _____ music, which band/performer would you choose?

5. Dream dinner party guests?
    a)
    In RL.
    b) In GFFA.

*by 'classic' I mean it was a thing back in January

12. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    @Darth Dnej
    1. Are you watching the thread or would you prefer us to tag you?
    2. Michigan is right on the boarder of Canada ever been?
    3. Did you see the new Solo trailer? and if so what did you think?

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Lady Belligerent likes this.
  13. Darth Dnej

Apr 27, 2013
    @Amon_Amarth
    1. This is so difficult. It's like picking between kids. I suppose the novels because they cover a massive gamut of Star Wars stories (and even adapt the films too).
    3. Nothing has beat the beaches in West Michigan on Lake Michigan yet. Walking on the pier and watching the sunset is something I long to do again soon. It's so beautiful.
    4. Techno Syndrome by The Immortals from the Mortal Kombat album.
    5 a) Mark Hamill, Bryan Cranston, Alyson Stoner
    b) Leia Organa Solo, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade, C-3PO, R2-D2, Gial Ackbar
    @Jar-Jar Binks
    1. Yes, I am watching it. But a tag would help.
    2. I've been to Canada only once. It's the only time I left the country. I don't remember what I did there, because it was when I was three and it was only overnight I think. It's the only time I've left the United States.
    3. I saw it. It looks pretty good. I'll see the film opening weekend, but I'm not as excited for it as I have been for the other recent Star Wars films.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    @Darth Dnej

6. If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
    7. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
    8. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
    9. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
    10. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

CT-867-5309 and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  15. Darth Dnej

Apr 27, 2013
    @Lady Belligerent
    6. Smell. Besides smelling something dangerous, it's almost exclusively more pleasurable than practical.
    7. Beaver Island in Lake Michigan. I've never been there, but living on an inland island would be awesome.
    8. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I know it's long, but it's one of my favorites.
    9. Ruler of the World. But it would be so hard.
    10. I don't talk much, it's not personal.

16. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    How do you pronounce Dnej? What does it mean?

17. Darth Dnej

Apr 27, 2013
    @Sarge It's an anagram for part of my real name. It's pronounced "Nye". I chose that pronunciation because that's the pronunciation of the Danish word, "Nej". So the D is silent.

18. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    @Darth Dnej
    1. If you were Ruler of the World what is something you would like to change?
    2. What are some threads you like to use?
    3. What are you favorite television shows?

19. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Hmm, I'll have to try to adjust to that. In my head, it was more like "dun edge."

vncredleader and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  20. Darth Dnej

Apr 27, 2013
    @Jar-Jar Binks
    1. A multiple decade long plan to phase out most use of non-renewable energy
    2. vs. thread, ABC game thread, The Last Jedi Clarification Thread
    3. Avatar: The Last Airbender, Breaking Bad

21. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    @Darth Dnej
    1. Have you seen The Wire by chance? Its like Breaking Bad kinda ^:)^
    2. What is the The Jedi Clarification thread like?:confused:
    3. There is a Reylo thread HERE encase you didn't know, can you share some of your shipping with us? :-B

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  22. Darth Dnej

Apr 27, 2013
    @Jar-Jar Binks
    1. No, I haven't. But I should give it a watch.
    2. It's for clarifications about the The Last Jedi. It's stayed mostly civil so far, but I've asked some questions (why is Hux only a General and commanding starships, why is only the land battle considered the Battle of Crait...etc.)
    3. Yes, I've been there before. I can share some more, for sure.

23. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    Good answer :D

24. Jar-Jar Binks

Nov 17, 2016
    @Darth Dnej
    1. The environment seems important to you any reason in particular or just some good old fashion common sense? :p
    2. What did you think of TLJ? Any favorite scenes or scenes you hated? [face_thinking]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  25. Darth Dnej

Apr 27, 2013
    @Jar-Jar Binks
    1. Mostly common sense, but it helps that I've had two college-level environmental science classes.
    2. I thought it was great. Favorite scenes are: Kylo Ren's first scene, Kylo in the TIE Silencer, Reylo hand touch, Yoda and the Tree, Throne Room Sequence, Luke's projection.
    Least favorite scenes/moments are: Luke milking the creature, Poe and Rey's introduction (completely ignored both the TFA film and novelization), Luke tossing the lightsaber, Poe's mutiny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.