main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    11. What's the funniest thing that's happened to you recently?
    My supervisor pranked me at work a couple weeks ago by setting my desktop mouse to move inverted to what I'm used to. That wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't set the orientation upside down on top of that. Took me a good 20 minutes to reset everything.

12. You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?

Find a giant tree, build a tree-house on it, and live above the fellow. Eventually we would train to do contract work with the regional circus act.
    [​IMG]

13. What would you sing at Karaoke night?

You mean what have I sung at Karaoke night? I think my favorite time was the first time. I sang "The Distance" by Cake and was floored at the positive response I got from everyone in that danky little dive bar. Adult beverages can make anyone a pop star for at least 2 minutes.

14. If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
    Open [face_peace]
    Silly8-}
    Sincere[:D]
    Simple:)
    Strange]-}

15. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
    "WARNING: May use bad dad joke."

Lady Belligerent

2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What would you want to see more of in SW?
    What now Legend species would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?

Any now Legend non-jedi/sith Force tradition would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  3. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    What would you want to see more of in SW?
    Exceptional storytelling. I want to feel what they feel when the story far far away continues on screen, whether or not the main players get closure.

Oh and I want to see the Selkath.
    What now Legend species would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?
    The Mind Walkers. They've always intrigued me, like these Force breachers who live proxy lives via the Force. I could see them playing some part in the New Jedi Order wrought by the films.

Any now Legend non-jedi/sith Force tradition would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?
    Tough question. I would like to see Life Day take on it's Legend's form, even to the extent of Palpatine saying "bah, humbug." The Wookies have a rich culture, I think that's what I would really like reintroduced.

Gamiel

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    It sounds like you have an awesome supervisor! :p
    Since your helmet is so cool, what kind of bike do you ride?

The Vanguard likes this.
  5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What, now Legend, non-humans species that have never gotten any real description would you like to know more about?

Which one of the new non-human races we have seen in TFA and the NEU would you like to know more about?

Which background character in TFA deserve to get his story told?

Do you know any other language/s?

Favourite kind of food pie?

What's best in life?

The Vanguard likes this.
  6. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    [​IMG]
    1985 Honda (VF1100S Sabre) - she's my pride and joy! :)

Lady Belligerent

What, now Legend, non-humans species that have never gotten any real description would you like to know more about?
    The Kwi. Although we have a generic description of their appearance, their ancestors travel through infinity gates is very intriguing.

Which one of the new non-human races we have seen in TFA and the NEU would you like to know more about?
    [​IMG]
    This guy! What the heck is he and what does he look like in battle.

Which background character in TFA deserve to get his story told?
    Maz Kanata. Or Tito :p

Do you know any other language/s?
    I am fluent in Spanish although my grammar has suffered regression the last decade since I don't have an outlet to use it within my circle.

Favourite kind of food pie?
    Double Cream Lemon
    [​IMG]

What's best in life?
    Mint Oreos
    Love with no strings attached or expectation for return.

Gamiel

7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    You said you where Maori, so I have to ask: Have you seen the Dead Lands and if so, what did you think?

(I hope this don't come off like one of those "since you are X/are from X do you know [famous person]" questions)

The Vanguard likes this.
  8. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Favourite Disney Movie (live-action, CG, Hand Drawn, whatever)?

Favourite Animated Movie?

Favourite Movie in general?

Favourite TV Show?

Favourite Video Game?

The Vanguard likes this.
  9. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016

I thought you were going to say Once Were Warriors, to which I would have answered yes and that I liked it.

I haven't seen the Dead Lands. After looking it up on iMDB I decided I have to watch it now. Thanks for the reference!!!!

Don't worry friend I don't take it that way at all, I'm actually really thankful you mentioned the movie to me. Now I just have to find a platform to watch it. Wonder if it's on iTunes?

Gamiel

Favourite Disney Movie (live-action, CG, Hand Drawn, whatever)?
    [​IMG]
    Treasure Planet, for sure. If I remember correctly, I think you're a fan as well? I saw you posted Jim's Theme on the WAYLT thread.

Favourite Animated Movie?
    Titan A.E.
    Not sure why it got horrible reviews back in the day. Maybe it's because the main character named the planet B.O.B.

Favourite Movie in general?
    Tommy Boy. I quote that movie a hundred times a year. :p

Favourite TV Show?
    Drunk History was a show I followed for a while. New Girl was a fav. But my 'favourite' would probably be Parks and Rec.

Favourite Video Game?
    MASS EFFECT!!!!! All of them. :D

darkspine10

QueenSabe7, darkspine10 and Gamiel like this.
  10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    [face_rofl] Mint Oreos!!

Very nice bike! :)

Have you even taken it on long road trips?

The Vanguard likes this.
  11. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    '
    Thank you. :)

I rode with 5 of my closest friends (who also ride) to Kernville, which is about 263 miles north from my town. We camped for three nights and it was one of the highlights of the last several years.
    [​IMG]
    [Photo not mine, we actually camped about 2 miles north of where this photo was taken.]

With the same group, we rode 75 miles east to the desert and slept under the stars. It was warm enough that we just laid out on our sleeping bags. The next morning we went full hooligan and put rounds down range. Also one of the best trips I've ever been a part of. Here is a silly video I made with some of the footage I took from this trip. (Bone on Metal) is our little group nickname. [Edit: I had a different bike on this trip.]

A gold star for whoever guesses which one I am!

12. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    [face_laugh] 'Murica!!! [face_flag]

The Vanguard likes this.
  13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Very nice!!

I’ve always thought a bike trip would be fun. Friend have done the four corners trip and loved that, but I just don’t camp well. I need a hotel. :p

The Vanguard likes this.
  14. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    You said it best Sarge [face_laugh]

I'm not sure if glamping is a common thing where you are but I would look into it for yearly vacations if you want to try it but don't want the mess. :) Four Corners is a dream trip I want to take one day!! I'm jealous of your friend. Or maybe a cross-country trip to CO. Now that would be in-tents. Lady Belligerent

15. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Titan A.E.?! :eek: High-five, The Vanguard!

I guess I can the ask Don Bluth or Disney?

What is your favourite Star Wars medium? Films, novels, comics, games, etc.

Ideal vacation destination of all the SW planets (either canon)?

What’s your favorite season?

Dream dinner party guests?
    a) In RL.
    b) In GFFA.

16. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    I guess I can the ask Don Bluth or Disney?
    Ohhhh that's a tough one..especially since Disney/Pixar are churning out gold bar movies like popcorn..(I still can't believe I cried during Toy Story 3)

Disney, but in an Alexander Graham Bell fashion, where Disney didn't really deserve the credit but they get it nonetheless.

I will always love An American Tale and put it up there as one of the best animated movies ever!

What is your favourite Star Wars medium? Films, novels, comics, games, etc.
    [​IMG]
    For me, the games. The films I wouldn't count since they are the source of everything SW related. The games immersed me much deeper and consumed more of my personal time. The Phantom Menace video game, Knights of the Old Republic one and two, SW Trilogy Arcade Game, all put me in a galaxy far, far away. I don't want to know the total time I spent playing those games cumulatively...

Ideal vacation destination of all the SW planets (either canon)?
    Bespin, Cloud City with Lando as City Administrator.

What’s your favorite season?
    [​IMG]
    Fall. The general cooling of the weather generates so much joy in me. If only southern California had the changing of colors. :_|

Dream dinner party guests?
    a) In RL.
    Joe Rogan, Dick Winters, and Frederick Townsend Ward.

b) In GFFA.
    Poker (Pazaak) night with Wedge Antilles, Lando Calrissian, Poe Dameron, and of course - Han Solo.

Amon_Amarth

17. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I love the notion of a card game with those guys! Did you ever read the X-wing novels? You’d probably enjoy the Wraiths.

The Vanguard likes this.
  18. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
  19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    The Wraith one stands alone, but reading them all in order is best. They are very fast reads.

Favorite sport to watch?

The Vanguard likes this.
  20. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Do you consider yourself a new Star Wars Fan or an old one? (Like fan from the original movies or the Prequels)

21. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Gotcha! I'll start with Rogue Squadron then.

TV: Football
    Live: Hockey or Baseball

Lady Belligerent

The Classic Trilogy was my first love, where I had my first action figures and costumes as a kid. But I was entering middle school when the Phantom Menace came out, and it blew me away. I remember my parents letting me stay out late, seeing the movie with my older cousins at midnight, I didn't get sleepy at all!

I consider myself fortunate being too young at the time to have a critical outlook on the prequels, as a 10 and a half year old, I just ate it up. I didn't even mind Jar-Jar until I got older. To answer your question without answering your question, I love both differently. :p

Adalia-Durron

22. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    The Vanguard Lovely interview so far, sir! =D= Very entertaining. I just have one important question for you at this time...

On a scale of 1 to 10, just how much do you love rum? [face_thinking]

The Vanguard likes this.
  23. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
  24. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Have you been in other countries and if so what countries?

The Vanguard likes this.
  25. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Note: none of these photos are mine, but I've been to each location pictured. These photos don't do justice to the real thing but they help give an idea.

[​IMG]
    Kokubunji, Japan: loved the culture there, very polite, almost too polite. A land with rolling typhoons and cigarette vending machines. Nobody speaks to eachother while riding the train and their hip hop dance scene is out of this world. (Hida temple)

[​IMG]
    Israel: diamond in the rough, so much history, so much tension, really good shawarma. Tourism is non-stop and Tel Aviv was like Huntington Beach. The dead sea has so much salt that you float in it and Jerusalem is like it's own world in that it's a giant melting pot. Also: everyone honks their horn in traffic, non-stop honking. It makes New York City's no-honking law seem reasonable. (Picture is from within the 'old city')

[​IMG]
    New Zealand: Auckland wasn't anything too special for me, and I say that with high standards in mind. NZ in general is a very clean country. Rotorua was beautiful, but their hot springs make everything smell like rotten eggs most of the time. Wairoa in Hawke's Bay is where my grandmother lived, and where two of my uncles still live. Small, quiet town with lots of heritage. Coromandel was probably my favorite next to Alexander Farm (Hobbiton,) it's got Cathedral Cove, massive forests, and tons of beautiful scenery. Fun fact: their airport security is more worries about foreign foods than they are weapons. I was 'handled' very sternly by their security and was watched as I threw out my bag of trail mix. (They're agriculture is a huge part of their economy, don't want any accidental poisoning of crops from foreign soils.) (Pictured is cathedral cove, which is 100x better in person.)

[​IMG]
    Tijuana/Ensenada, Mexico: BEST. TACOS. EVER. Makes sense right? Their lack of good law enforcement on the roads makes driving a nightmare, but locals are used to it. You're also allowed to set off artillery-style fireworks on the beaches. I also visited Huatulco down south on vacation, it was magnificent. (Pictured above is one of the resorts in Huatulco, a giant driving force for their little economy.)

Gamiel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.