main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What would you want to see more of in SW?

What SF technology that have not appeared in SW would you like to see appear?

2. Warrior_Goddess

Warrior_Goddess Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 17, 2006
    What would you want to see more of in SW?
    Movie wise I'd love to get to know more Jedi.

hmmm. Teleports is the first thing to come to mind. not sure why haha.

3. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Thanks again Waffles!

New week new volunteer. Please welcome Rainbow Knight Star to the thread!

Here is your first set of questions:

1. What brought you to the EUC?
    2. When did you become a Star Wars fan, how old were you, what hooked you?
    3. What are you hoping to see most in Episode VII?
    4. What movie concession is your favorite?
    5. What do you spend time doing when you aren't logged into TFN?

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  4. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, and thank you for having me.

A group called the Crimson Jedi. At first, I thought the EUC was quite a strange community, because I didn’t understand about EU. Once I started reading/listening to the SW books, I felt more comfortable browsing and lurking in the forum.

I became a Star Wars fan shortly before seeing A New Hope. I was ten years-old. I had some of the SW figures , and my mom got a Darth Vader and R2-D2 birthday cake for my eleventh birthday, and I also got a Darth Vader doll; not a small action figure, but a big doll. The following summer, I got to see ANH, and I’ve been hooked ever since. The actors, action, sounds, and stories are so amazing. I love the music. It is so exciting, and so beautiful. Mr. John Williams is an awesome person.

I’m not hoping to see anything special, but just simply looking forward to another SW film. I know that if Disney has anything to do with it, it will be an excellent movie. GL did the right thing in selling SW to them, in my opinion. In Disney’s hands, I believe SW can only get bigger and better.

That would be popcorn. However, because of stomach problems, I gave up popcorn a few years ago, so I would probably just get me a large Sprite, settle down, and enjoy the movie that way.

I enjoy writing, singing and playing Gospel Music, watching Classic TV, and thinking about going back to school. I am excited to be going, and looking forward to the experiences ahead.

5. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Great answers so far, a few more questions for Rainbow Knight Star

6. Out of the SW books you have read which one do you like the most and why?
    7. What is your favorite non SW movie?
    8. Who is your favorite SW character and why?
    9. Would you be willing to share a song you have written? Or could you tell us about one?
    10. Will you be studying anything specific in school?

Rainbow Knight Star likes this.
  6. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    Thanks, Runner.

6. Out of the SW books you have read which one do you like the most and why?

My favorite SW book is Crystal Star. The Solo children were so adorable in that one. Jaina is my favorite of the three. I’m glad Waru is dead.

7. What is your favorite non SW movie?

Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is awesome. Mr. Liam Neeson did an excellent job as Aslan the lion, and the children were fantastic. I know you only asked for one, but the Lord of the Rings Trilogy is another favorite. The clashing of swords in battle is my favorite sound to hear. I also love the songs at the end of each film.

8. Who is your favorite SW character and why?

Okay, I think Runner is a Sith. Lol! She’s torturing me with this question. I have so many characters, that it’s hard to just pick one. I suppose if I must choose, Darth_Runner, I would have to say Yoda. His words of wisdom, his amazing voice, as well as those cute, pointy ears melt my heart every time.

9. Would you be willing to share a song you have written? Or could you tell us about one?

I haven’t written a song in ages. However, I believe I will be doing that again very soon. I am writing an original story about a turtle, a whale, a dolphin and a mermaid princess. That’s all I can say at this point.

10. Will you be studying anything specific in school?

I will be taking GED Prep, Braille, Computer Literacy, Home Management, Industrial Arts/Shop, and Cane Travel/Mobility. Nothing specific. My goals are to get my GED, gain mor knowledge and skills in living independently as a blind person, and learn a vocation.

7. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Finishing up with my last set of questions for Rainbow Knight Star

11. What characters aside from Yoda do you like in SW?
    12. What is your favorite scene from a SW movie and why?
    13. What three SW planets would you like to visit most if you could?
    14. What type of SW spin-off/s would you like to see?
    15. If you could spend a day in the GFFA: What planet would you spend it on/ or ship, what time period, who would you like to meet?

That's all from me once Rainbow has answered my questions everyone else is free to ask their own :)

Thanks so much for participating Rainbow!

8. Rainbow Knight Star

Apr 18, 2005
    I'm so sorry. I forgot about this. Guess the holiday's fireworks got to me.

[face_laugh]

11. What characters aside from Yoda do you like in SW?

Count Dooku, Darth Vader, C3PO, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Darth Sidious, young Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn. Okay, I think that about covers all of them. Lol!
    I told you I liked a lot of characters.

12. What is your favorite scene from a SW movie and why?

I like the scene in TESB where Yoda lifts Luke’s X-Wing out of the mud using the Force. This was not just a demonstration of supernatural power at work, but also of the power of positive thinking and self confidence.

Luke: I, I, I don’t believe it.”
    Yoda: “That is why you fail.”

13. What three SW planets would you like to visit most if you could?

Naboo, Kashyyyk and Coruscant

14. What type of SW spin-off/s would you like to see?

I don’t know. I really haven’t thought about it.

15. If you could spend a day in the GFFA: What planet would you spend it on/ or ship, what time period, who would you like to meet?

I would like to ride in the Mullineum Falcon in the ABY time period after the distruction of the first Deathstar, and I would love to be on Bespen. Meeting Han and Chewie would be awesome. That’s SW’s coolest team, in my opinion. I would really enjoy meeting the smoothe-talking Lando.He’s so funny, and seems to like giving Han a hard time any chance he gets.

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Who do you consider best dressed in SW?

Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture and why?

What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

If you could change something in SW, what would it be?

What kind of food pie do you prefer? Meat, chicken, cheese, ham & broccoli or something else?

10. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Tagging Rainbow Knight Star in case she didn't notice she has some questions from a fellow EUCer ;)

11. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm going to move forward with a new interview. If Rainbow would like to answer her questions from Gamiel at any time she may :)

Welcome to the Interview thread Falcon !

Here is your first set of questions:

12. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_thinking][face_nail_biting][face_worried] :p

1.What brought you to the EUC? I followed DG bro in from the Geriatric ward from the YJCC one day. I escaped and was finally free. :p . The real reason is… One day I was introduced to this fanfic video based on Mara Jade by a collage classmate and fellow star wars fan. Little did I know about the boards at first. I noticed the link to the boards and signed up after stumbling across threads of topics to discuss the books and movies. Then I discovered the fan fiction stories about Kyp Durron [face_love]. That really snagged me in deeper along with the Rogue Squadron RP group and the Lightsiders that helped others on the boards. Within two weeks I lost my insanity and was beyond the point of no return :p wait what was the question again :confused:

2.When did you become a Star Wars fan, how old were you, what hooked you? I remember watching the movies when I was four but I didn’t become a true fan until I was fourteen, my dad had all three movies on VHS so I sat down and watched all three. What hooked me? Vader telling Luke he was his father, I was hooked right then and there :D At the time and before being introduced to Kyp Durron, I had a small crush on Luke Skywalker. Han Solo is such a scoundral :D loved the way they shaped his character. I could easily go on and on about what hooked me but it would take all day so this is the short version :p

3.What are you hoping to see most in Episode VII? Kyp Durron gets a decent role :D [face_love] and they bring back Anakin Solo. He died way too young if you ask me. (We can be hopeful right?) And lastly, they better not mess it up…

4.What movie concession is your favorite? Popcorn and sode. Sometimes I pick up milk dudes.

5.What do you spend time doing when you aren't logged into TFN? Knitting, reading, baking, spending time with friends and family, and going for random drives, archery.

13. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Woo hoo! I got a mention. :p

14. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Mutters bitterly about having to share Kyp..[face_frustrated]

15. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    A few more questions for Falcon

6. What is your favorite Kyp moment?
    7. If you could have dinner with Kyp what three questions would you like to ask him?
    (he's single so will you marry me is an automatic right?)
    8. What is your favorite item to bake?
    9. What's been your biggest knitting achievement to date?
    10. What is your favorite non SW movie?

Falcon likes this.
  16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    6.What is your favorite Kyp moment?
    My favourite moment about Kyp is when he pulled Jaina from the brink of the Dark Side. He knew she was dabbling and didn’t leave her alone for the entire time even though she wasn’t acting herself. She tried to chase him off but he wasn’t easy to scare off. He stepped up as a true Jedi Master in this moment.

7. If you could have dinner with Kyp what three questions would you like to ask him?

If you could date Jaina Solo, would you?
    If you could have a one night stand, who it would be with?
    If there is one thing in your past you could change, what would it be?

8.What is your favorite item to bake? Cookies

9.What's been your biggest knitting achievement to date? Learning to double knit, which is much warmer. With two colours one side can be a purple star with a white background and on the opposite side is a white star with a purple star. It’s very reversible :D

10. What is your favourite non SW movie? I like too many to even consider choosing an actual favourite. I like the Ice Age series and the Shrek series. I like Notebook, Dance a Cinderella story, Ever After. Ghost Busters and Ghost Busters 2. Robocop. There are way too many to list.

17. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Here is my final set of questions for Falcon

11. What is your favorite non SW book?
    12. What 3 planets would you like to visit most in the GFFA?
    13. What 3 cities or countries would you like to visit most in RL?
    14. What is your favorite TV show?
    15. What would you be willing to give up in RL to spend just one day with Kyp in the GFFA?

Those are all my questions for Falcon. Thanks so much for volunteering! Anyone may ask questions of Falcon once these have been answered :)

18. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    11. What is your favorite non SW book? Any book that can keep my attention for more then ten minutes. I don’t have any particular favorite, I just like reading. I do have a favorite non-sw author, and that is Danielle Steel. I love reading her books.
    12. What 3 planets would you like to visit most in the GFFA? Alderaan before it was blown up. Corellia and Naboo
    13. What 3 cities or countries would you like to visit most in RL? Australia, Italy, and Rome.
    14. What is your favorite TV show? Canada’s Worst Driver.

15. What would you be willing to give up in RL to spend just one day with Kyp in the GFFA? All my sw books

19. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    My standard questions:
    Who do you consider best dressed in SW?
    Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture and why?

What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

If you could change something in SW, what would it be?

What kind of food pie do you prefer? Meat, chicken, cheese, ham & broccoli or something else?

Falcon likes this.
  20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Who do you consider best dressed in SW? Lando Calrissian

Favourite non-human species and why? I have two favorites.

Caamasi and Wookiees

Caamasi are peaceful and accept everyone for who they are despite their family ties. Lets put it this way, Chewie is an awesome wookiee and his dad is no exception J and neither is his son or his mate. Yup anyways.

Elegos A'Kla was a Caamasi, I remember Leia and Elegos having a conversation where Leia was wondering if her son Anakin was anything like her biological father Anakin. I love the conversation because Elegos was accepting of Leia’s family ties.

Chewie was also accepting of Luke and Leia’s family ties as well. He called them his honor family. I just love the way a wookiee will make a friend for life. He's awesome and his family is no exception either :D

Favourite SW culture and why? Hmmmm that’s a tough one, because I have more then a couple that I tend to favor. Naboo culture for one, they seem so peaceful. I love Alderaan’s culture as well as the Wookiee’s culture. They’re peaceful and loving to everyone who comes to the planets. So hard to decide..

What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how? I’m not one for crossovers so none to be honest.

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how? The cultures in SW are pretty well defined and I don’t like the idea of changing this part around too much…

If you could change something in SW, what would it be? The Yuuzhan Vong war, they killed off so many of my favorites that I actually stopped reading the books because I was afraid they may end up killing Kyp. So maybe Disney rewriting this isn’t a bad idea, as long as they don’t mess it up too badly and they stick with authors who loves the series as much as the fans do…

What SF technology that have not appeared in SW would you like to see appear? SW has a lot of different kinds of weapons that were introduced over the years in the books. I really can’t think of one that hasn’t been used in cross overs from other series. The Noghri use stun sticks, the Yuuzhan Vong sticks come to life when you hold it a certain way. Wookiee’s use crossbows, Jedi use lightsabers, blasters that can stun. Ewoks use primitive weapons like stones, sticks and arrows. I think SW has it pretty covered to be honest.

What kind of food pie do you prefer? Meat, chicken, cheese, ham & broccoli or something else? Cheese cake, lots and lots of cheese cake :D I also like Chicken pot pie and egg custard pie. Yummy cheese cake =P~

Tim Battershell and Gamiel like this.
  21. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Very well, my standards. :p

If you could be a species from SW what would it be if not human?

If you could be a species from some other SF non-human race?

Falcon likes this.
  22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    If you could be a species from SW what would it be if not human?
    Togruta something about their species is really intriguing and pretty despite the orange and white face stripes. I think being a Togruta would be interesting

If you could be a species from some other SF non-human race?

Centaur I always wondered what it would be like to run around on all fours while being half naked ;)

23. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    :eek:

Falcon likes this.
  24. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    :D [face_tee_hee]:D

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  25. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4