main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    EU comes in many forms: novels, comics, games, TV series... What is your favourite medium of EU storytelling thus far, and what medium would you like to see more of in the future?

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Definitely the novels! I'd like to get back into the games more, but WoW takes up most of my gaming time.

3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Greetings!

Welcome to an all new edition of EUC interviews! *applause*

Let me introduce myself, I'm Lady Belligerent, and I'll be channeling a couple of talk show hosts that you all know you love - Kelly Rippa and Jerry Springer. :D *more applause-*
    I do look more Kelly than Jerry though. :p *chants of BELLI-GERENT BELLI-GERENT fill the audience* I don't have Steve (Jerry's bouncer), but I do have Bardan if you guys get rowdy and throw chairs.

Okay, I'll be getting far away and not too personal in a series of questions, please make notes and I'll turn to the audience for your questions after I'm done. :) If you'd like to be interviewed, please send me a request Lady Belligerent and I'll add you to the schedule.

*smiles* Thank you, thank you!

I'm like to welcome my first guest *motions towards wings of stage* Moonspun Dragon!

Have a seat here Moonspun and here's your first questions:

1. What brought you to the EUC?
    2. Besides SW, what other franchises are you a fan of?
    3. What's your favorite comfort food?
    4. Do you ever have SW related dreams or nightmares, and would you share one with us?
    5. If you could have a pet from the SW universe, what would it be and why?

4. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    *takes the offered seat*

Thank you, Lady Belligerent, for inviting me.

Now, for the questions.

1. What brought you to the EUC?
    Exploration, mainly. It may have been my first place when I joined a long time ago.

2. Besides SW, what other franchises are you a fan of?
    The MCU, LOTR (including The Hobbit), I was into the POTC, until it got.... weird.

3. What's your favorite comfort food?
    Choc- o- late. :p

4. Do you ever have SW related dreams or nightmares, and would you share one with us?
    Once. It was near the beginning of my SW craze when I was young. I just remember that the Falcon was in an abandoned parking lot and I was there.

5. If you could have a pet from the SW universe, what would it be and why?
    Either an Ackley, or Rancor. :p

5. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    *throws literally all the chairz*

6. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    *takes chair away from Kronos and zip ties him to it*

Interesting dream, I'd have broken into it. :p

6. What is your favorite quote? SW or not SW related or both.
    7. What would you name the autobiography of your life, and why?
    8. If you could pick any Master for your training, Jedi or Sith, who would you choose?
    9. What do you do when you're not logged into the JCF?
    10. What's your favorite TV program?

7. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    *sets Charlie, Chara, and Hela to guard Darth Kronos.* :p

6. What is your favorite quote? SW or not SW related or both.
    My favorite SW quote is not said in the movies, books, or anything. Included in bonus features on the DVD release of TPM there were these trailer spots that focused on the characters' POV and they recited a poem that pertained to their POV. My favorite was Maul's I think it went something like this: "Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally." As for my favorite non SW quote, its from The Desolation of Smaug. Smaug: "I am fire. I am... Death." Very dramatic. :p

7. What would you name the autobiography of your life, and why?
    The Sleep: The Reason Why You Fall Asleep When Reading. Because there's nothing tell. :p

8. If you could pick any Master for your training, Jedi or Sith, who would you choose?
    If I became a Jedi, I'd choose either Qui- Gon or Mara. Sith, I'd choose Vader, or, maybe, Kylo.

9. What do you do when you're not logged into the JCF?
    I'm usually hanging out with my husband whether we go to the store, or just watch tv.

10. What's your favorite TV program?
    I'd have to say Agent Carter.

8. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Excellent quotes! I like those and the title of your autobiography. :)

11. If you could have anyone from the SW universe over for dinner, who would it be and why?
    12. What's your favorite book/magazine/comic?
    13. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
    14. What's the strangest talent that you have?
    15. What's your favorite midnight snack?

Moonspun Dragon likes this.
  9. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Thanks, Lady Belligerent. :p

11. If you could have anyone from the SW universe over for dinner, who would it be and why?
    I know I'm going to sound like such a traitor, but oh well. I'd choose Luke. The reason why is kind of embarrassing. I've had a big crush on him since I first saw the OT. [face_blush]

12. What's your favorite book/magazine/comic?
    Very hard question. It fluctuates, but right now, I'd say Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Ender's Game, and Dracula are my top three favs. I'm not much of a comics and magazine fan. :p

13. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
    Ordinary. :p

14. What's the strangest talent that you have?
    I can keep one of my feet facing a direction, then turn my body so that I'm facing the opposite direction, but my foot wouldn't have moved.

15. What's your favorite midnight snack?
    Anything sweet. I have a major sweet tooth that I don't get to satisfy often. :p

10. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Have you ever studied dance? That sounds like it could be a ballet position. :p

I'll open up the questioning to he audience - here's your chance to ask Moonspun anything you'd wanted to know.

11. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
  12. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Have you read any of the Night Lords books from Black Library? They have loots of good quotes about fear.

13. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    No, I haven't. I'll check them out, though. :)

14. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What did you think of the clothes/fashion we saw in TFA?

What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What non-Star Wars species would you like to see implanted into Star Wars?

What now Legend non-jedi, non-sith Force tradition would you like to see in the new EU?

15. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Moonspun Dragon

Where in the world would you most like to visit?

Cat or dog person? (or neither) :p

Did you have Star Wars toys as a kid? If so, which was your favorite?

16. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    1. I liked the costumes. They reflected where the character had come from and what they were going through pretty well. That being said, I'm not fashion savvy, or fashion conscious. :p

2. I keep thinking about that one and I keep coming back to LOTR Elf culture. They are very graceful and fluid when they fight and are, in general, very wise.

3. Something like Japanese or Chinese. Mainly because of their fighting styles. :p

4. Plasmavols from Doctor Who. There are external shapechangers so why not internal?

5. It has been a very long time since I have last read a Legends book, but I would say the Dathomir Witches and their traditions. Even if briefly. :p

1. The UK. It's beautiful from the movies and tv shows I've seen.

2. Definitely cat. I like dogs, too, but I tend to be more selective about liking them. :p

3. Nope. I was strictly a movies and books kid. :p

17. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Do you play any video games?

Moonspun Dragon likes this.
  18. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Of course. :p I play RPGs, puzzles, action/ adventure, first person shooter. Though, I'd say RPGs are my favorite. :p

19. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Something you would like to take from those cultures beside their fighting styles?
    Here is to hope. There have been many different depictions of the witches of Dathomir. Which one is your favourite?

20. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011

1. Their wisdom and the Elves' artistry in their architectures and in the style of their blades.

2. The Courtship of Princess Leia was my favorite depiction.

21. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    I've always loved the poetic beauty of your username. If I may ask, how did you come up with it?

22. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    Aw, thanks! :D

It's been a long time since I have created it. I think it was because dragons are my favorite mythological creatures and I wanted something cool, yet pretty since I was just starting out writing fanfiction on fan fiction dot net. I don't really remember the process, but I do remember thinking, 'How about a dragon made from silver? Hey, what about moonlight?' Not exactly those words, though. :p

At the time, Moonspun Dragon was supposed to be temporary. I guess it just stuck. :p

23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Who is best dressed in SW?

Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture?

If you could change something in the old canon, what would it be?

What would you want to see more of in SW?

24. panta1978

panta1978 Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 20, 2016
    What is the Jedi/Sith power you would like to have in RL?

Do you play any sport?

What about you musical tastes? Do you have a favourite singer / band?

25. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    1. If we're talking about elegance and flamboyant, then I'd say Amidala during her queen years. Casual, I'd say Leia, Rey, Kylo Ren, and ROTS! Anakin.

2. LOTR Elves. As I've stated, they're wise, immortal, they crafts are deceptively delicate looking, and they're pretty. :p

3. Off- hand I'd say the Chiss and the Vong. Because I don't know much about both. :p

4. I have no idea. I don't know anything about the new cannon. So, I have no idea what consists of new and old. :)

5. Nightsisters. :p

1. Ooooo. Decisions, decisions. I'd have to say all of them. :p

2. No. When I went to private school, yes. Both because we had to and it was fun. I had gotten pretty good at volleyball and dodgeball. :p

3. I do. My favorite singer would, probably be Toby Mac. I have multiple favorite bands. Skillet, Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, sort of Within Temptation, and sort of Evanescence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.