main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Oh no, if Gamiel is being interviewed, then WHO will ask:

1. Howard Phillips Lovecraft or Clark Ashton Smith? AND Horus Heresy or Age of Sigmar? I neeeeeed to know! :p

Also:
    2. You mentioned playing RPGs. Pen and paper, I assume? What is you favourite RPG?

3. What is an RPG system you play the most: d6, d20, other?

4. Favourite SW game? Be it a video game, boardgame, or pen&paper.

5. Dream dinner party guests?
    a) In RL.
    b) In GFFA.

Gamiel and Lady Belligerent like this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
  3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    1. What is your favorite word?
    2. What is your least favorite word?
    3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
    4. What turns you off?
    5. What is your favorite curse word? (Yeah, I know you can't say the actual word... do your best.)
    6. What sound or noise do you love?
    7. What sound or noise do you hate?
    8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    9. What profession would you not like to do?
    10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Gamiel and Lady Belligerent like this.
  4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I have to admit that cannot choose between Lovecraft and Smith. Lovecraft is often a better storybuilder but Smith is more diverse in his settings and a bit more fun.

When it comes to Horus Heresy or Age of Sigmar I think I have to say Age of Sigmar right now, since it is more vacy fun then Horus Heresy that seems to me to take itself too serious (or at least the fan base do).
    I can’t say I have a real favourite, I play/lead different games for different experiences.
    Rigth now: FATE and the Storytelling System.

WEG's Star Wars RPG

a) I have no idea.
    b) the YJK gang

1. Can't think of one
    2. Can't think of one
    3. Things I have not seen/heard of before or at least not often.
    4. Needless grimness and/or cynicism; uninspiring design; bad world building (what count as bad world building depend on the world for me); stories ignoring continuity I like; other stuff I can’t think of right now.
    5. I quite like ‘sablar’ (not really a curse world but often used as one instead of Satan); Finnish 'perkele' is also a good one; one that I like but don’t use is ‘Fan och hans moster’
    6. Depends on my mode
    7. Depends on my mode
    8. Librarian and museum worker
    9. Well, I think I could accept most kinds of jobs but I don’t think I would like to do jobs that involves lots of smelly stuff.
    10. “Welcome to heaven, you did good.” I think

5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Any more questions? You may use more of my old questions if you want Amon_Amarth

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  6. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    What movies and/or books are you looking forward to in the coming months?

Gamiel likes this.
  7. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    How did you come up with your name and who is that in your avatar?

Gamiel likes this.
  8. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Need to refresh my memory on what movies/books are coming in the near future. Will return to this question.

1) It's an old LARP-name that then become my internet name, I originally stole it from the RPG Gemini* where it belonged to one of the four elf princes and his house.
    * https://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/classic/rev_5386.phtml

2) Gade Yedan, a minor character from X-Wing Rogue Squadron: the Phantom Affair, he is an academic who is revealed to be working for the Imperial Remnant. I chose him since I like myke (his species) and he was an academic (which I identify as)

9. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Looks rather human to me, but the again Time Lords look human as well.

10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    I'm not familiar with mykes. What can you tell us about them, and why do they appeal to you, Gamiel?

11. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    There is not much to tell, beside their "chin spikes" (seen better in the picture of the myke smuggler Mazzic below) they appear rather human like, we have only seen them with two skin colours pink-ish and grey and two of the three we have seen lack a notable nose. They have no planet or culture and no items attributed to them. There have been mentions of their language and there exist a theory that they are genetically related to the sith-species, possibly the decedents of human/sith crossbreads that have become their own species.
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Forgot the "why do they appeal to you" part, will do that tomorrow.

Sarge and Lady Belligerent like this.
  12. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Hmmm, now I need to check out Age of Sigmar. :p

Final question, pertaining to WEG: Tatooine Manhunt or Starfall?

13. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    Do you think Episode IX will be a May release now, like Disney claims?
    Also, do you prefer Star Wars films releasing in May or December?

14. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    1) don't know. This is actually the first I have heard abut it.
    2) don't care, really.
    Have actually not played them, most of my SW adventures have been from Swedish RPG publications.
    Regarding the "why do they appeal to you" part I think it simply was that I read all the three adventures where myke appears around the time I joined here. I liked the design, the myke characters and the theory that they are related to the sith-species but don't seems to allow that to shape them (all to often in SW descendants (or forbearers depending on who come first) of a culture/species look/act way to similar to their forbearers/descendants even through hundreds, if not thousands of years are between them)

15. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    If you were in charge of bringing the SW saga to a final conclusion how would you do it? Galactic unification and intergalactic exploration? Total extinction of the skywalker line? Everyone joins the Celestials and transcends the mortal plane? The galaxy ceases to exist? Eternal war?

How would you bring the SW universe to conclusion?

16. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I would probably have some kind of story that jump between a "now" storyline, that is full of conflict and adventure, and a "future" storyline, that show the galaxy at peace and groups that where shown in conflict in the "now" storyline working together without animosity.

Sarge and Lady Belligerent like this.
  17. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Last call for questions! Next interview starts 5/17. :D

Dagobahsystem and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  18. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    So who is next on the list?

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen of the EUC! :D Before we welcome our next guest, let's give a big thank you hug and applause for Gamiel! [:D]=D=[:D]=D=

Okay folks! This next guest is quite a character. He's taken the Sith Empire by storm and I'm sure he will destroy our new set - but Sinre will always foot the bill for a new one!!

Put your hands together for the one, the only, WOOKIEERAGE!!

WookieeRage

1. Tell us why you selected your user name.
    2. You've posted about mushroom gathering, how did you get into that?
    3. What do you sing in the shower?
    4. Do you have any pets?
    5. What's your favorite TV show?

20. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Sinre, Foot the bill.. good pun there Lady B.

*bows and waves to audience like a B-list celebrity on a late show.*

1. I love Wookiees and I love to rage
    2. I got into foraging when I was about 10-13, I lived in the middle of the city and found, what I thought to be strange looking plants. When I got my dad to come look at it he was floored. Right there in our backyard were pounds and pounds of Morel mushrooms and from there I was hooked. The fact that something that rare could be living in my backyard of the loud city fascinated me to no end. There are few things in life to me that are spiritual. One is mushroom hunting in warm springtime air after the depressing winter.
    3. Yes, shower, car, at work. I love to sing but other people may not enjoy it as much listening to it.
    4. Yes, I have a large Black lab/German Shepard mutt named Neville and he's the biggest bed hog ever.
    5. I have a lot of favorite shows. I'd have to say walking dead. When the season is going on I host Dead parties and we all watch the new episode after we eat. We also play show based drinking games.

21. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    1. Favorite soda?
    2. Favorite pizza toppings?
    3. Favorite Walking Dead Characters?
    4. How long have you been role playing in JCF?
    5. Do you have a favorite SW film?

22. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    1. Anything I can mix with Vodka.
    2. hmmm, I do like pineapple and bacon/canadian bacon. It's gotta be on a thin crust though.
    3. I liked the Merle and Daryl aspect, there was much unused potential in the show with many characters.
    4. This will be my second year on JCF role-playing. Just can't get enough of it.
    5. My favorite SW film was RoTJ. Followed by RoTS.

23. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Keep them coming people, ask anything.... anything! It might not be the answer you're looking for but I'm very open to people about my personal life. Too open sometimes.

24. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/sub-culture's (alive or dead) fashion that you think would fit that speciesWho is best dressed in SW?

Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture and why?

If you could change something in the old canon, what would it be?

What would you want to see more of in SW?

What now Legend species would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?

Any now Legend non-jedi/sith Force tradition would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?

Dagobahsystem and WookieeRage like this.
  25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    6. What genre do you mostly sing?
    7. The mushroom foraging sounds really interesting and fun! Do you prepare them yourself? Any recipes you could recommend?
    8. What's your favorite vacation destination?
    9. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
    10. What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.