Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.
Where are you on the Walking Dead?
What did you think of Homecoming?
1. Just finished the Mid-season finale of Season 5. So the next episode to watch is S5E9. This is my first time watching through the show.
2. I thought it was good. Tom Holland and Michael Keaton both did really good jobs as their characters, and I liked the tone of the film. I guess it's refreshing to not see the Spider-Man origin story again. I did think the action wasn't up to par compared to the Spider-Man Trilogy and even The Amazing Spider-Man Duology. But he's just a 15-year-old kid, so there's time for him and this new series of Spider-Man films to grow.
Do you have any plans for May the 4th be with you?
Not a whole lot. If my copy of Last Shot arrives by then, I'll read it. If the Solo tickets are on sale then, I will buy them. Other than that, I doubt anything of significance.
I’m looking forward to reading Last Shot.
11. If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
12. If you could time travel, what time frame would you visit?
13. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?
14. What is one thing you'll never do again?
15. If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
11. Anxious, Passionate, Loner, Nerd, Dreamer
12. Ancient Egypt, to see what it was all like and how the pyramids were built.
13. I'm probably not fine, even if I say I am.
14. Spray water intentionally from the sink at a restaurant (what was I thinking as a kid).
15. I would call my teenage self and say: "Most of what you're worrying about isn't worth it." Hopefully, that would make me worry less now.
So are you a Mass Effect fan?
I’d like to hear more about spraying the water from the sink.
I’ve done that a time or two at home...
How was your weekend?
1. I think it was decent. Started back at my grocery clerk job, started Season 6 of The Walking Dead, read some Last Shot. Fairly quiet weekend.
where do you stand on abortion
what about gun control
do aliens exist
evolution vs creationism
democrat or republican
For now I've run out of questions but you should join me in the Cloud City Cantina if you like where we discuss everything and anything we want and everyone is welcome
I've never played Mass Effect, but I've heard good things.
The tough questions
1. Opposed to it on a personal level, but I think it should remain legal.
2. More background checks needed, training should be a thing too.
3. Yes. The universe is too vast for us to be alone.
5. Neither. I identify as Progressive and am independent of the parties.
Really progressive/ sophisticated answers.
I wasn't really even expecting you to answer them to be honest I was just joking but as it turns out your awesome and I want to eat pizza with you
@Darth Dnej you said that you watch the walking dead. I was wondering have you read the comic it was based on or do you plan to read it?
@Jedi Knight Fett I want to start reading the comic soon. My cousin has copies of most of the comics to date. I haven't finished Season 6 yet of the show, so I have a long way to go before the comic could spoil anything in the show.
I have stopped watching the show since it was a bit too violent for my tastes, plus the story no longer interested me. However, I still read the comics (Even though they are way more violent than the show sometimes). It's really fun to see how different the comics are from the show. Whenever you do get around to reading it I would love to hear your thoughts.
Hey @Darth Dnej
whats new? if anything
Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
1. No, not really. Just working at my job, and looking for positions in the film field.
I didn't, but I hope they have a happy marriage.
Will you still hang out with us after you’re famous in Hollywood?
@Lady Belligerent I would. And I would even frequent this forum if I ever worked on Star Wars projects.
Get your remaining questions in for Darth Dnej! A new interview is coming up next week.
Have you seen Solo? If so how did you like it?
@Jedi Knight Fett I liked it, and the lower stakes felt refreshing. I view it as a galaxy-building film more than anything.