main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    *Has a Canadian pizza and screwdrivers while interviewing WookieRage.* "So they do have Canadian pizza in the States." :D
    1. How do you like your vodka?
    2. What is your second tv favorite show?
    3. What SW quote would you like on your Tombstone.
    4. Favorite new character from TFA?
    5. Favorite new character from R1?

2. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    1. The first question is hard. Let me try and answer it. For some reason I believe the Aztecs wardrobe would fit the Kamino species. Something ominous about both of those that somehow fits in my mind.
    2. WOOKIEES! My nickname is Wookiee. Everyone knows me by that, it's to the point where it's almost weird responding to my real name.
    3. The Force. It's a culture that has turned people IRL to the Jedi way of life, or for me, the Sith.[face_devil]
    4. Old Canon encompasses the prequel right? Anakin's lines. They were horrible but I believe Hayden did the best he could. Maybe should've kept Maul in for one more episode.
    5. It's sad to say, but I love force wielding characters. With this Sequel trilogy I want to see saber battles with today's tech, and I believe we'll get that with TLJ.
    6. The Sith species, it was cool to see where the origins of the Sith came from.
    7. Maybe swoop bikes from KOTOR. They looked sweet as hell.

Dagobahsystem and Gamiel like this.
  3. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    6. I like to sing any and all kinds of music that ranges from Megadeth to (if I've had too much to drink and am karaoke-ing) backstreet boys. I stay with rock most of the time.
    7. I do prepare them all for myself. My favorite thing to eat is Morels fried in butter. Since that's pretty basic, an actual recipe that I second is my wild oyster mushroom stir fry served over steamed rice.
    8. Parish, WI. Just a bit south of Rhinelander. It's deep woods and ATV trails are everywhere as well as black bears. I go once a year for about a week and stay at my father in law's friend's property. We usually have one day where we ride all day on a long trip with a cooler full of beer strapped on the back. 3 years ago I found the largest morel motherlode 15 feet from the trail. Over 7 pounds found.
    9. Flippy cup. It's the ultimate team drinking game. My group's annual beerfest is coming up and that is what I'm best at.
    10. Sup?..

(Sorry for DP, it's just that I'm typing on a primitive tablet and this is easiest.)

4. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Easy doesn't matter, you need to use the edit feature.

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  5. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Sorry dude!

Dagobahsystem and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  6. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    WookieeRage

If you could travel anywhere outside of the U.S. for free, where would you go and why?

How did you and your wife meet?

What's your favorite beer?

What word/phrase do you find yourself saying most often?

How did you become the SW fan you are today?

What is your favorite non-SW movie?

Dagobahsystem and Jar-Jar Binks like this.
  7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    11. What fictional place would you most like to go?
    12. What’s your claim to fame?
    13. If you were dictator of a small island nation, what crazy dictator stuff would you do?
    14. There are two types of people in this world. What are the two types?
    15. What would be the scariest monster you could imagine?

Dagobahsystem and QueenSabe7 like this.
  8. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    Never heard of 'canadian' pizza, what is it?
    1. I like my vodka in mixers, it just goes well with so many things although I have been on a Moscow mule kick lately, so refreshing yet so dangerous.
    2. Second favorite show is Shameless. I'm almost done with it.
    3. "Never tell me the odds." And it would have Chewy and Han on it.
    4. I'm a fan of Rey in TFA. SW needed a female in the spotlight IMO.
    5. K-2SO.
    1. Germany. I have always wanted to go there.
    2. Wife and I met when we both worked at Game stop. She was my boss and I successively seduced her to infiltrate the Hierarchy of management. Now neither of us work there.
    3. New Glarus Spotted cow, hands down is the best beer I've ever had. The brewery is like a 20 min drive from where I grew up but I've never been there. Drunken bucket list.
    4. I find myself saying, 'Seriously?!' More often when stuff goes bad for me. I have others but I also have a vulgar mouth so I'm going to refrain.
    5. The Fifth Element is a movie I never get sick of watching.
    11. Hogwarts.
    12. I never claim fame from anything. I'm actually pretty laid back and humble.
    13. I would punish traitors by shipping in the singer 'Pit Bull' and make him preform a non-stop party for them.
    14. Trustworthy and untrustworthy.
    15. A camel spider, monsters exist in this world of all kinds already.

9. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Yikes...I wasn't familiar with the camel spider. [face_worried]

That's my questions for now, so I'll turn it over to the crowd. :) Come on, guys, ask Wookiee all the things you're dying to know!

WookieeRage and Dagobahsystem like this.
  10. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    ...or he'll rip our arms out of their sockets?

11. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
  12. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    WookieeRage

What is your worst nightmare?

Where did you grow up?

What did you want to be as an adult when you were a child?

Favorite color?

Favorite time of year?

Coffee or tea?

13. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    What is the most important aspect of SW to you?

If you controlled the direction of SW where would you take it?

Would you like to live on Kashyyyk?

14. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What, now Legend, non-humans species that have never gotten any real description would you like to know more about?

Which one of the new non-human races we have seen in TFA and the NEU would you like to know more about?

Which background character in TFA deserve to get his story told?

Do you know any other language/s?

Favourite kind of food pie?

15. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    1. I have a reoccurring nightmare where and intruder breaks into my house and kills my wife in front of me, I am completely paralyzed by fear and the intruder is not a regular form, more phantom than anything. Very scary.

2. I grew up in the ******** of Wisconsin, a medium sized city called Janesville. I'm glad I moved into the country..

3. I loved rocks and had a rock collection. I was obsessed with fossils and eventually when I learned what a paleontologist was, that's what I wanted to be.

4. Green.

5. Fall in Wisconsin is the most beautiful time of the year, cool enough to crave a bonfire, yet warm enough to not wear a coat.

6. Beer.

1. The two polar opposites, Dark Side and Light. I don't know how I'll feel if the current trilogy is going the direction I think it is.

2. I would have continued the storyline in a similar fashion as the EU did.

3. No, Kashyyyk would suck. I've been hiking in the Northwood of Wisconsin and there isn't nearly as many things that could kill you as Kashyyyk and it gets trivial. Bet there's some delicious, huge mushrooms growing on Kashyyyk however.
    1. Cathars would be a cool species that I would like to know more about. Ever since I met Juhani in KOTOR, I wanted to know more about them.

2. I want to know more about what Unkar Plutt was, never heard of the Crolute species before.

3. C'mon, TR-8R needs his story told on the silver screen.

4. Shepherd's pie is the bee's knees food pie.

Bardan Edit: Language

16. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    1. What are your favorite parts of The Fifth Element?
    2. What other non-SW films do you enjoy?
    3. If you could have dinner with a SW actor who would it be?
    4. What kind of beer do you fancy?
    5. What did you think of the season finally of The Walking Dead?

Dagobahsystem and QueenSabe7 like this.
  17. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    1. If you could meet any SW character canon or not who would it be?
    2. What is something that you absolutely can not stand?
    3. Are you optimistic for the future of SW? Why or Why not?

18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Horus Heresy or Age of Sigmar?

H. P. Lovecraft or Clark Ashton Smith?

Weird Fantasy or Heroic Fantasy?

Pirates or Ninjas?

19. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    • What inspired you to create such a unique Sith character as Ravenous?

• How much of you is in your character?

• What is the scariest thing you have ever done?

• What is your dream car?

• Favorite animated film?

• Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?

• If you could be any real life animal in the world, what would you be and why?

QueenSabe7 and Dagobahsystem like this.
  21. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    WookieeRage

1. What first inspired you to stop answering questions in an online interview?

2. Where did your hatred of questions originate?

3. Why has unmitigated hypocrysy lead you to participate in activities you cannot hope to fullfill?

4. Why do you waste the Dawn Herald's time?

5. If Darth Saadi were to kill Ravenous, what is your preferred method of death?

QueenSabe7 and Sarge like this.
  22. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    1. I like the part where they arrive in Floston Paradise. You can tell Korbin is beyond irritated, yet stunned by the exotic nature of the cruise, kind of how I was on the cruise I took.

2. I really liked Logan, mostly I enjoy comedy and action movies to be honest.

3. Hands down, Mark Hamill, he doesn't have many years left and he would be a riot in person.

4. I already said this... Spotted Cow from neighboring New Glarus, get it if you somehow get access to it. All the 'FIB's' go crazy over it for good reason.

5. There's always more.. I read the novels and I'm enjoying where the story is going.
    1. It all came from my love of Wookiees mingled with as much evil one could get with the 'then' small empire. I was there for the influx and it has been nothing else I have experienced within an internet group.

2. I wanted Ravenous to be as much like me, a Wookiee as I could. I just twisted my persona to a more... aggressive persona. I even now use the Dark Side to channel my anger into my billiards league to shoot better. It even works.

3. My dream car is a 1993 Cadillac Coup Deville. So comfortable yet it is classy. Grandma drove one when she was alive and I have fond memories of the ride.

4. Does the Family Guy Star Wars count?

5. Depends on the time of day, if I'm looking for a pick-me-up halfway through the day it's milk chocolate fo sho. If it's morning I don't mind some Dark with a coffee.

6. A house dog... They have no worries but to hang out with their owner and I would be down for that lifestyle.
    1. My concern for my own sanity stopped the interviews, I am so going to grill you in thread now.

2. The hatred didn't truly manifest itself until I read your questions.

3. I have fulfilled more activities than you would hope to achieve in your whole career, shapeshifter.

4. I waste nobody's time, the Dawn Herald is but a small piece of the puzzle that will eventually fade... Your nose is turning brown though, you'd better pull back, cur!

Bardan Edit: No, just no. Remember folks this is a family friendly site.

23. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    oh my...

Well, anyways...

I have one very important question WookieeRage

Did Han shoot first?

24. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Horus Heresy or Age of Sigmar?

H. P. Lovecraft or Clark Ashton Smith?

Weird Fantasy or Heroic Fantasy?

Pirates or Ninjas?

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I'll let WookieeRage finish up these questions before we continue to the next guest. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.