main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    She is currently serving a ban.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Thank you, sir. No further questions, your honor.

3. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Moving on to the next interviewee... The original host and creator of EUC Interviews, let's hear it for Runjedirun!

Here is your first set of questions:

1. What brought you to the EUC?
    2. When did you become a Star Wars fan; how old were you; what hooked you?
    3. What are you hoping to see in the Star Wars spin-off films?
    4. What movie concession is your favorite?
    5. What do you spend time doing when you aren't logged into TFN?

4. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Due to a running injury I re-read the EU books I owned and then read Legacy of the Force and Fate of the Jedi. I wondered what people thought about the books and how bad the EU got, so I logged in ;)
    2. When did you become a Star Wars fan; how old were you; what hooked you?
    I was 5 and I went to see ROTJ with all the kids in my neighborhood. I really had no idea what I was going to see. To this day the only thing that hooks me is that it gives me something to talk to with guys. And I enjoy it so I don't have to pretend.
    3. What are you hoping to see in the Star Wars spin-off films?
    I have no idea. I'm looking forward to the young Han Solo one. He's my favorite and I hope they don't follow the Ann Crispin books. Mostly I'd like to see the planet Corellia
    Milk Duds!
    Too much. I spend time with my kids, run, watch sports, work, swim and I still watch Survivor on Wedenesday nights.

5. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Thank you, Runjedirun. Next five!

6. Why do you like to run; how often; what drew you to it?
    7. If you could go to the galaxy far, far away, what would you do, where and when would you go, and why?
    8. What is your favourite EU work (novel, comic, game etc), and why?
    9. What's your favourite work of fiction (book, motion picture, franchise etc - excluding Star Wars)?
    10. What work - profession, academics, etc - outside of your own would you like to attempt?

Mikaboshi likes this.
  6. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    6. Why do you like to run; how often; what drew you to it?
    I like to run for several reasons. It helps me stay the size I like or at least close to it. I spend time with friends. It gives me an excuse to get out of the house. I also get a "runner's high". I run 6 days most weeks 3 - 20 miles each day, but the 20 milers aren't that common ;) I started running because I needed to lose weight.
    7. If you could go to the galaxy far, far away, what would you do, where and when would you go, and why?
    I'd go to Ralltiir and play Limmie. Because it's the best.
    8. What is your favourite EU work (novel, comic, game etc), and why?
    The x-wing novels. The characters are fun and easy to relate to.
    9. What's your favourite work of fiction (book, motion picture, franchise etc - excluding Star Wars)?
    Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry. All four books...Dead Man's Walk, Comanche Moon, Lonesome Dove and Streets of Laredo. The best two by far are the middle two ;)
    10. What work - profession, academics, etc - outside of your own would you like to attempt?
    Sports Broadcasting, Coaching, Playing a sport

7. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Last five questions for Runjedirun from me. After these are answered, the floor is open to others to ask questions at will!

11. What three countries or cities would you like to visit most in RL?
    12. What is your favourite ship in SW, and why?
    13. What's your favourite colour, and why?
    14. What would you do with a billion dollars?
    15. What sports do you find the most interesting, the most challenging, the most fun to participate in?

Mikaboshi, DarthIshyZ and Gamiel like this.
  8. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    Sorry, I must have gotten a bunch of tags Monday. I'm just seeing this [face_blush]

11. What three countries or cities would you like to visit most in RL?
    Deadwood South Dakota, the state of Hawaii and Italy
    12. What is your favourite ship in SW, and why?
    The Millennium Falcon, because it belongs to Han Solo
    13. What's your favourite colour, and why?
    Orange and Blue, for the New York Knicks, the New York Mets, and the OKC Thunder
    14. What would you do with a billion dollars?
    I'd book myself a trip to OKC for the games later this week. Move to NYC and get season tickets to the Knicks and Mets. I'd go for a run in the morning, come home take a nap, go for another run in the afternoon or do some cross training and catch a game at night. That would be my perfect life :D
    15. What sports do you find the most interesting, the most challenging, the most fun to participate in?
    Basketball is by far my favorite to spectate. I like ALL sports. I will play them all, even if I'm not good. I just enjoy the challenge. It really depends on the day and if I can find people to play with. For instance I like golf, but no one I knows can afford to play (me included) and it takes hours to play. However if I had the opportunity I would play anytime. Mostly I run because it's convenient. I also swim, there's a gym down the street I got a good deal on that has a pool, but I have to get up at 4:40AM to swim right now because of my kids schedules. Despite that I swam 4 days last week. I played 3rd base in softball for years. That was fun. I'm awful at basketball, but enjoy it a lot. Does that answer your question? :p

9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What fictional culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?

What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?
    What non-Star Wars species would you like to se implanted into Star Wars?

What now Legend non-jedi, non-sith Force tradition would you like to see in the new EU?

10. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    What real life culture would you like to see used as an inspiration in SW and how?
    Athletes, sports franchises
    What non-Star Wars species would you like to se implanted into Star Wars?
    The only "species" I know is E.T. I'm not much of a Sci-Fi fan. I really don't know.
    What now Legend non-jedi, non-sith Force tradition would you like to see in the new EU?
    A squad of x-wing pilots.

11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    1. What is your favorite word?
    2. What is your least favorite word?
    3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
    4. What turns you off?
    5. What is your favorite curse word?
    6. What sound or noise do you love?
    7. What sound or noise do you hate?
    8. What profession would you not like to do?
    9. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

12. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    You could pic a fantasy or horror species.

13. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Besides, ET has already been in SW.

[​IMG]

14. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    This is an interesting set of questions.

1. What is your favorite word? Go
    2. What is your least favorite word? Stop
    3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? I get my best creative ideas when I'm running or swimming.
    4. What turns you off? cursing
    5. What is your favorite curse word? I don't curse, once people get to know me they begin to apologize around me when they curse, that's how much I don't like it.
    6. What sound or noise do you love? The voices of children (especially my own children).
    7. What sound or noise do you hate? Police, fire or ambulance sirens because they most likely mean someone is having a bad day.
    8. What profession would you not like to do? Fireman, I am so afraid of fire.
    9. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? I'm atheist.

15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    What comics do you read?
    Who is best dressed in SW?

Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture?

If you could change something in the old canon, what would it be?

What would you want to see more of in SW?

16. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    What comics do you read? Gosh what was that series with the future Skywalker relative was his name Cane? I'm butchering it. Okay I googled it Cade, I read those many years ago they were good.Who is best dressed in SW? Queen Amidala

Favourite non-human species and why? Wookiees they live in trees, that would be fun! And they are good pilots and athletic.

Favourite SW culture? Pilots!

If you could change something in the old canon, what would it be? Gosh everything after Vision of the Future, there would be no Vong and no Vong war.

What would you want to see more of in SW? Han Solo and X-wing pilots.

17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    How do you hope Corellia will look/feel?

What is it that you dislike with the Vong and the Vong war?

19. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    What is your favorite quote?

What is your ideal epitaph?

Do you have a favored pet?

Do you know of a non-earth pet you would like to have? If cost and room wasn't a consideration of course ;)

How many fingers am I holding up behind my back?

What was your favorite part of the new SW movie and why?

Least favorite? Why?

If there was one food and/or drink you could try from fiction that you have not had in RL what would it be?

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  20. Runjedirun

Sep 3, 2012
    How do you hope Corellia will look/feel?
    I don't know really, somewhat like Earth, but with something to make it unique.
    What is it that you dislike with the Vong and the Vong war?
    They were too powerful and wiped out too many good guys. It's supposed to be a feel good story, not an everyone dies and/or suffers story. That's too much like RL.

What is your favorite quote?
    Just one? Oh there are so many!
    This one from Lonesome Dove: Woodrow Call "We come to this place to make money. There wasn't nuthin' about fun in the deal." And St. Elmo's Fire " comes to mind.
    We come to this place to make money. They wasn't nothin' about fun in the deal. - See more at: http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/movie/Lonesome+Dove#sthash.s7vMazIE.dpuf
    We come to this place to make money. They wasn't nothin' about fun in the deal. - See more at: http://www.great-quotes.com/quotes/movie/Lonesome+Dove#sthash.s7vMazIE.dpuf
    What is your ideal epitaph?
    I had to google that one. The only thing I can think of is the Hanson song "With You In Your Dreams".
    Do you have a favored pet?
    Cat, but at the moment we don't have any pets.
    Do you know of a non-earth pet you would like to have? If cost and room wasn't a consideration of course ;)
    Something like a horse would be nice. An animal to ride, as long as it comes with a caretaker.
    How many fingers am I holding up behind my back?
    What was your favorite part of the new SW movie and why?
    When Poe goes to steel the TIE and it's still chained in. It was so classic X-wing novel like and got the movie moving and it was fun!
    Least favorite? Why?
    Just the fact that Han and Liea only have one kid and the kid has gone dark. I really want their lineage to go on and on.
    If there was one food and/or drink you could try from fiction that you have not had in RL what would it be?
    Anything instant and healthy.

21. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Just to note, I won't be able to continue running this. :)

It was a pleasure interviewing you all, EUCers! Rock on and stay awesome.

Bardan_Jusik

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Gamiel and Mikaboshi like this.
  22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Thank you for your service Dreadwar!

(And, I'm glad your hair grew out. I just couldn't stand that look on you.)

Mikaboshi and Darth Dreadwar like this.
  23. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Thank you for your service.

Are somebody else taking over or are we abounding this for now?

24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    If someone would like to take over shoot me a PM. If no one does then I'll be locking the thread for a time.

25. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I am most pleased to announce that we do indeed have a new volunteer crazy nice enough to volunteer to interview you lot. I give you Lady Belligerent. She's been around these parts for quite some time and has recently risen to near the top of the food chain in the Sith fanclub, but I still figure some of us may want to get to know her better first. So before she officially takes over as our EUC Inquisitor, I'll be interviewing her! I know, what a twist right? :p So without further ado...

2. When did you become a Star Wars fan, how old were you, what hooked you?
    3. What are you hoping to see most in new Star Wars novels?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.