main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Later Addie.

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Sky Guy, post your side hobby in the RP Hoopers, you might just get a mod as your temp new best friend if you know your stuff ;)

3. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    If by that you mean Ramza, he's already posted in my thread :p

4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    pm your way Gotab,

Addie you don't need to show Mekaila the cockpit, in fact Kasha is about to rescue the Commander from having to do so ;)

5. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Hmm...I need to do a Danny and a Lenea post...that should be fun.

6. Gotab

Gotab Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2011
    As an aside to our newer cast members. Many may have already done so but check out the Gol Wiki (built and maintained by CPL_Macja with alot of work being put in by BultarSwan) to see some of the older character sheets as they were meant to appear. Easier to look through there and find the CS you want than it is to browse through old game posts trying to find the CS you are looking for. Plus the wiki has pictures! Some of the entries even have info not contained in the original CS. So for characters like Ian, Josch, Miria, Hochner, Taab, Voj and even dormant characters like Fey-Li Cytei or Alisha Tano, check out the wiki, it may make it easier to see who you are dealing with.

7. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Already looked there myself. Very useful. ;)

EDIT: And I got a Danny and a Lenea post up. I can write fast when needed :p

8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Okay Addie I saved your character and turned the heat up a little more before turning it down again.

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    She hugged me.........yikes!

Later today, I've woken up with a lovely sinus infection due to being as a friends last night who I forgot has cats....yep, allergic to cats. After four hours there I was ready to die.....but now I have found death and am somehow alive too! LOL!

10. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    Ouchies. Allergies are no fun. :(

11. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    No...no they aren't. I've found that when I first meet an animal (dog or cat) I'm HIGHLY allergic to them. I have to get used to their fur (for lack of a better explanation) before I can be around them without sneezing my head off.

12. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I'm highly allergic to cigarette smoke. This is why I'm glad that there is a no smoking in public places law.

13. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I'm not allergic to it, but I do have asthma, which needless to say doesn't take smoke well. Probably my biggest pet peeve here at college. Why do people ruin their lungs willingly? I guess I have a different perspective since mine already suck :p

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    poor Addie allergies are no fun

I get a nice whiff of dust and I'm sneezing for the next hour to two hours. No fun

I come from a hugging family, so yes Mekaila hugged Tehanis

if I get cigarette smoke on my clothes and I don't shower and go to bed, I wake up sniffling and sneezing. The after smell sets off my allergies

15. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Hope the allergies clear up. Finally kicked my latest episode a few weeks ago.

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    If I could have left the party earlier, I would have, but I was with friends and they were having a good time (I was the driver - I usually am and Im good with that TBH ) I'm sure if I could have taken something or gotten out of there I would have been fine but by the time I got home the infection had set in. Terrible nights sleep, and then I get home to find my husband has done NOTHING the entire time I was gone. I had to cook dinner before I left as he wouldnt do it, and he didnt clean up, didnt make the boy staying over's bed, nothing. The boys made up the spare bed themselves and then this morning I emerge looking shocking and sounding as bad and he says (ready for this?) "You didnt put the dishwasher going last night?" I said "You were home you could have, was out last night." He says "I thought you'd have cleaned the kitchen up and set it going when you got home last night?" I got home at 12.30am and he had been laying on the lounge snoozing all night. Someone remind me why I'm still here?

17. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    *shakes head*

And that is what I hope I'm not like. When I eventually get married anyway. Then again, I doubt I would let myself act like that...

That had to have sucked though...

18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Learn from his stupid arrogant, egotistical and chauvinistic mistakes Skywalker. He's gone out for a bit now, and my daughter said "Does he even listen to the words coming out of his mouth? I mean mum, does he know how stupid he sounds when he says (&*(*^ like that?"

19. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Considering all of those descriptors get a negative reaction...I would hope I don't. Then again I consider my personality to be one of my strengths...

EDIT: don't act like that rather

20. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sadly he was raised by a mother who did everything for the males in her home, as her mother did, and her mother before her. But that was a different time, and this is the 21st century where I have the right to go out on the odd occasion and visit friends, like he does more often than I. And when he goes out, I still cook dinner, clean up and do chores, he somehow thinks that the very fact he was here is a wondrous thing and that he should be rewarded for laying on the lounge all night. Anyway, I feel lousy, and I think a bit of sunshine might do me good. So going to shower and dress and then go hang the washing before possibly washing my car. Then I might sew all arvo, gotta get this costume done! Out to dinner at the in laws tonight, so wont be around much today. Have a good one all of you, thank you for letting me vent.....oh and Mac, with the teeth....I hear ya mate...hang in there [:D]

21. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I'll be here when/if you show back up ;)

One can say that I was in a similar situation as far as my parents go, but being the oldest sibling (back when I thought my aunt was my sister...yeah, confusing) I probably matured quicker. Couple that with my personality...and you get the current Sky-Guy :p

22. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    Hello, fellow GOL members. I'm not sure I'll be joining Shadow War. Some of the cs requirements are too hard to answer.

:)

23. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Eh, its not a requirement to join. No worries there. ;)

24. Rainbow Knight Star

Rainbow Knight Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 18, 2005
    I know, Jaffa Sky, but I just thought it might be fun to role play with the rest of you. I was disappointed when I couldn't fill in a lot of the fields on the cs.

:)

25. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    What can't you fill out? I am sure we would be able to help you if you really want to join us.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.