Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Skywalker....I'm 46, whats your excuse?

Chewie? SO that was you?!?
  2. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Which time? Oh nevermind, it was me everytime!
  3. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Me, I am the one that went through the lasertag trying hand signs and moving quickly without making a sound. The MOST fun was when I played with others against a group of either SEALs or Rangers. They would jump over barriers and roll to pop up and shoot you with actions that often covered their easy tag points, it was a great strain on my mental faculties as a kid to deal with advanced military tactics in there, but in the end the game I wasn't smeared as badly as some and gave a few good shots with shoulder hits and reaiming. It meant I had a lower score with the rest of the people there but I had a higher one against them, even got nemesis status for one :D
  4. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    LOL! You bad a$$ Mitthy!!!

Everytime!? Yeah, figured! :p

Off to cook dinner and get my son to swimming. Later guys.
  5. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    He should have a paintball/pool party. Firing a paintball gun at people jumping of a diving board just sounds like a good time.
  6. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    Indeed.
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    He hates swimming, I make him go otherwise he'd turn into a blob with huge thumbs and massive eyes staring at his games for hours, nay days on end.... ;)
  8. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Yea on the rare occasion I get to play some PS3, I usually try to stand instead of sitting. The "Move" also helps to stay active while gaming.
  9. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Sadly my son and I just had a massive fight over his swimming. The coach pushed them tonight and he threw up, which I know is part and parcel of it as my daughter did it, but he informed me he planned to make ever time I took him swimming hell. So we fought as he said he wouldnt go back without a fight. He hates exercise, but he needs to move! We've made up but I have a headache now as we were screaming at each other. Now I have two teenagers to fight with, and after the words with my daughter earlier about the clothes she wont put away (its been five days) I am over being a parent tonight. On the up side, my son helped me find the Sith Robes for his mate for the Convention on Sunday, but that means I have to make his tabbards before Sunday! ARGH!!!
  10. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    I love laser tag. Never get to play it though. Too old? :p Meanwhile, I'd consider the difference between laser tag and paintball similar, in a way, to training lightsabers and regular lightsabers. What do you all think of that?
  11. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Um, you are NEVER too old for laser tag. And yes, nice analogy.
  12. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    I love laser tag and honestly when you're around kids, you get that as an excuse to play.
  13. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    So... I should find some kids and befriend them so I can play laser tag? :p

Yeah I thought that would work, Chewie.
    Last edited by BultarSwan, Nov 16, 2012
  14. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    quick call the authorities, abuse alert :p

I used my nieces birthday party as an excuse and it was fun :)
  15. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    I play both lasertag and paintball anytime I have an opportunity to... when i was deployed to cuba we set up a psintball course that is still there today

Sent from a Galaxy far away via R2-N6
  16. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Sweet. Sounds like a very good idea CPL. :D
  17. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    Lasertag is fun and be honest, I don't think there's an age limit, it's just one of those things everyone can get into
  18. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    What Falcon said. And my excuse Addie is that hiding in the corner and sniping is quite an effective way to get the people who don't pay attention :p

As for exercise...I am limited in how much I can do thanks to my lungs, but I do try to exercise as much as possible. Thankfully we have both a gym and indoor pool on campus that I can use, in addition to the pool at home I an use over the summer. Good thing I like swimming :p
  19. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Swimming is my FAVORITE thing to do. Other than read, write and a few other here and there's. :p
  20. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    On a different subject...about halfway done with my first double-bladed saber. Just need to get the glow and it will be done. That will have to wait till after math though...
  21. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Is it okay that I think it's funny people call while they're in class? :p

If anyone has anything to say about the Senate business I posted earlier, let me know by the end of today.
    Last edited by BultarSwan, Nov 16, 2012
  22. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    honestly if they're talking then they're not interested in learning[face_shame_on_you]
  23. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm not in class yet. Its still a good 20 minutes till it starts :p

EDIT: This assuming I have math class. I didn't have Comp 1 earlier today, and no one has shown up yet. I suppose it is the last day before break starts (tonight) and most people have already left...
    Last edited by Skywalker_T-65, Nov 16, 2012
  24. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Gottcha. Better. :p

So I just edited the 'Lannik' species page on the star wars wiki. :-B
  25. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    And I just finished the dual-saber:

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Last edited by Skywalker_T-65, Nov 16, 2012
    BultarSwan likes this.