main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    I also live in the middle of America. Not quite as bad as say, Arizona, but when its in the 60-70 degree range in December something is wrong.

2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Its December, we're usually pounded by snow by now. But we've had very little in my area, heard half an hour away got hit hard though. It's everyone elses turn

3. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Same here (or at least back home). But its been unusually warm and dry.

4. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    yeah no kidding, it's weird. maybe its time to buy another pair of boots to keep the trend going. I bought boots last year because I was sick of tracking through snow with regular shoes so I bought boots. It's jinxed it

we had maybe a foot of snow total last year :D

5. Ewoks86

Ewoks86 Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 7, 2012
    It's been deent here, like 50, I've still been wearing a jacket because I'm cold though! Keep in mind though, we just moved here from Hawaii where it was at least 70 year round. I hope it doesn't get too cold throughout the winter though, because I don't think I could handle weather in the single digits!

6. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Couldn't handle single digits? F scale? That's all I've had for a bit now. Wishing it would snow because it has to get warmer to snow. Kinda interesting though, last year was a record breaker for amount of snow here for over a hundred years. This year, only gotten a couple snows and it is still thin, normally we have a couple feet by now. But at least it is still going to be a white Christmas. Otherwise I annoy everyone by singing that certain song. :p

7. Ewoks86

Nov 7, 2012
    Yea, F scale. The worst part, is I'm from Wisconsin, so I should be used to it. This is what happens when you live in Hawaii for 4 years! I have turned into the biggest baby! I am hoping for a white Christmas, but I highly doubt it will happen.

I remember wishing that it would snow just so that it would warm up!

Haha, I love that song! It's one of my favorite Christmas songs! :D

8. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Well, now I'll have to sing it as I get the shopping done ;) Although I am saddened to hear you went the way of my Brother and became a winter softie. Although he is starting to realize the downside with his kids now and not wanting them to grow up without white christmas', but time will tell.

Type with you all later.

9. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I want some snow (as I've said before) but its still not cool enough. I want it colder with snow darn it! :p

10. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I want it warmer so it can snow! :p

11. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Rarely get it where I live - certainly not much or for any length of time.

12. Ewoks86

Nov 7, 2012
    I miss snow! It's always so pretty right after a heavy snowfall.

I'm almost done with my shopping. Just have to order a couple more things online and go to Target to get my daughter a toy thaat is on sale. I tried ordering it online but they want $25 just for shipping... No thank you! I'm perfectly capable to walk into the store and do it that way!

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  13. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    And now for a completely unrelated note. I am actually feeling somewhat overwhelmed with the attention my RP is getting...part of me does wonder if I'm in over my head here :p

14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    You do know Sky Guy, that some GM's will post a player cap of how many they are willing to accept for a game? You can pick and choose so long as you post a notice about it ;)

Also take comfort, in many new games some people join but never respond to tags and fall out of the start of a game without a word. So your current number and your final player number will also be different. Just something to keep in mind.

15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I probably will soon. We've hit ten or so I believe (which compared to my first game...[face_hypnotized] )

16. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    very little to no snow would be nice this year :) The one year we had three feet one night, one week week later another three feet. So I'm sick of the snow

17. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Hey guys. How's everyone doing?

18. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
  19. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Snow!? What is this you speak of!?!? Its just hit 100F here.....dont mention snow to me...... Evening all.

20. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
  21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    melts into a puddle....reconstitutes and finds cold water...

Hey Skywalker.....can you imagine what my chocolate looks like right now? I had to buy supplies for the Archery Club canteen and I have 8 cases of Chocolates.....and I had to bring them in for fear of them turning to mush!!!

22. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    This rooster is going to bed now. You have 8 cases of chocolate, where's mine?

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    In the lounge with the other 7 cases! ;) Night Runner, sleep warm! I know I will tonight! Sheesh...

24. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    I still overheat at night. Then again, that's probably my intolerance for anything other than cool temps. I probably wouldn't last long where Addie lives :p

BultarSwan likes this.
  25. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Arh, come to Australia, and die Skywalker! :p Sounds like an awesome tourist advert!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.