Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  2. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Awwww [:D] Don't worry we still love you!
  3. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 9
    Would you like a hot beverage?

[IMG]
  4. Ewoks86 Jedi Master

star 2
    Sky who? :p;)
  5. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    We all say this rl anyways (my sister, brother-in-law, dad and I) but I feel like blaming @Bardan_Jusik So... I just said, "Indeed," to my sister. Thanks man. Thanks. A. Lot. [face_plain]

:p
  6. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  7. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Easy fix: if you don't have friends in RL, they cant ignore you ;)
  8. Ewoks86 Jedi Master

star 2
    What are friends? Are they the four legged creatures that I bribe to give me kisses?
  9. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
  10. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    I only have two legs....
  11. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    So then she wasn't talking about you :p
  12. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
  13. Ewoks86 Jedi Master

star 2
    You don't count. You're stuck with me. For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Life. Bahahahaha!
    JediMaster_1977 and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  14. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  15. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Ouchies. :p So here's a question for you Ewok. Would you like to become a jedi???
  16. Ewoks86 Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm going to hold off for now. I'd rather just kinda dabble for a while.
  17. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Fair enough. Good to meet you though. It's pretty cool having another (for me) Star Wars couple on here. :D
  18. Ewoks86 Jedi Master

star 2
    Chewbacca asked me the same question, and I'm just not sure yet. I've been playing around on here for the last week or so. I really like it so far, I'd just rather get a better feel for everything. I've lurked on a couple other threads, but I haven't really posted anywhere else yet.

Are you a part of a SW couple? I enjoy it, it always gives us something to talk about and I've learned a lot from him, especially since I had never even seen the movies before we met!
  19. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Good idea to branch out though. So many interesting and fun possibilities. ;)

I am not, no. I just have a whole family (except my sister and mom :p ) who really like Star Wars, although I'm the biggest geek about it. :p
    I'm glad he seems to have educated you. Perhaps you would like to visit starwars.wikia.com sometime if you have any questions about the star wars galaxy. It has information on everything pertaining to Star Wars and I use it a lot. Not necesary, but imo fun.
  20. Ewoks86 Jedi Master

star 2
    I have actually already utilized it! I was looking to see if there had ever been an ewok Jedi, and there has!
  21. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Yeah I saw. That's pretty cool. :cool: Did you know that Wedge Antilles once flew his x-wing disguised as an ewok? It was hilarious! You should check the x-wing book... I think it's Wraith Squadron. That's the one where he does it. So funny. High pitched voice and all. :p
  22. Ewoks86 Jedi Master

star 2
    Lol I haven't read anything SW related. Alex keeps trying to convince me to, so I finally told him I would give him one chance. He can pick any book or short story and I will read it. If I don't like it, he can no longer ask. I will give it a fair shot though. If it's something I just can't get in to, I might let him pick something else for me to try, but no pomises!
  23. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    lol No promises 'we' wont try to 'encourage' you to read more. :p If you like space battles in 4d (up-down, left-right, forwards-back, ect) then that's for you. If you don't, well, check out something else.
  24. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    Thinking about having her read "The Courtship of Princess Leia." Thoughts?
  25. Mitth_Fisto Force Ghost

star 5
    While, good, I never really got into that book. Some I will come back and read again like the X-wing series, I Jedi, Cestus Deception (yes alot of bugs :p ), and even the Han Solo and Lando trilogies. Courtship o Princess Leia was more of courts, gender rolls, and some rather misleading possibilities. I give it a meh. Okay, but definitely not one of the greats.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth