Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Well well! The Protocol Son has returned... ;) Hello fellow Aussie. Yeah, he did join at the same time as you Chewie, and look at you, a Knight now! ;) :p
  2. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    Hello Adalia! Nice to "see" you again.

Yes yes, if I stuck around I may have been a Jedi Knight too, although my profile says I am so who knows. Regardless, could probs do it with my eyes closed lol.
  3. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Will look forward to hearing from you further on your training. :)
  4. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    Lol but I'm master-less.
  5. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Mate you have to be here to be an apprentice! :p
  6. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Once you let me know you're interested in training again and are able to stick around that will change after a while.
    Last edited by BultarSwan, Feb 24, 2013
    Adalia-Durron likes this.
  7. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yep. I'd even be willing to take on a second Paddy since I introduced you here in the first place :p

Of course, one has to be here and posting regularly for at least two weeks. And Swan/CPL choose who gets to be the new Paddies master :p
  8. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    ... But I've been here on and off since November, surely I've racked up enough regularity to jump start right into it. No?
  9. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I don't think so mate, sorry. They like you to be around a little more regularly than that. ;) At least posting once a day for two weeks to become an initiate ;)
  10. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Yes, but you haven't posted in here for a few months. You have to post in-thread for at least two weeks (as in, two weeks in a row) to become a Paddy.

EDIT: And what Addie said. Because she is a ninja and jumped over my post :p
    Last edited by Skywalker_T-65, Feb 24, 2013
  11. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Am not a ninja, they dont make them black suits in my size honey ;) :p
  12. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    Lol ah well. Thought I'd try my luck. This is what happens when you're flying across the universe with the Solo's trying to save it...
  13. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    They are correct. Post in here consistently for two weeks and you'll be given the title padawan and a master.
  14. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    Sweet. Start the count down.
  15. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Will do :) How have you been anyways? You HAVE been missed.
  16. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    And he's gone again! :p

Hope to see you back soon Protocol!
  17. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    Haha sorry Swan! So sweet. I did say I was at work so I went back and did some, then came home and did some stuff.

I've been really well :). Saw my idol in concert, twice. Work's going alright but we've had another restructure so I'm moving teams and things are changing.

I'm looking to buy my first place, too. Organising my finances and been checking out a few places. Coupe of months and I'll be out on my own, exciting but nervous too!

Otherwise, I'm counting down the minutes, hours, years until Episode 7, thinking of starting a Star Wars statue collection but can't really afford it, what with saving for a deposit.

How are you guys going?
  18. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    You were seeing Mariah weren't you?
  19. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    I did, I did! She was amazing! Her voice was in great shape! Surprisingly the atmosphere was electric.
  20. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Glad to hear it! Glad you enjoyed both concerts too. That was months ago wasn't it?

So what brought you back to us? Not that I'm complaining at all, not by a long shot!
  21. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    Hehe yeah at the beginning of January.

I have been thinking about this place a bit, and with the rumoured news that the original trio are reprising their roles in Ep VII I thought it was time to come back :).

I still don't get this RPG stuff and probably don't have the patience to invest in it (not very Jedi-like I know) and will probably still feel like a bit of an outsider considering everyone knows each other so well but thought I'd give it another go :).
  22. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Its ok, you dont have to RPG to be part of the Tribe ;) Right now I just cant concentrate or (like you) give the time and am stepping back from it. So don't worry, not everyone is 'on the inside' and sometimes when they are all discussing the RPG, you can hang in the corner with me, and discuss the weather ;) :p
  23. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    *comes in to discuss the RPG* :p

Heya Protocol, you must have been here before my return :)

Actually I do need to discuss Shadow Wars but I'll shoot Mac a PM instead... not really sure how to answer my tag...
  24. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Yeah, well, no one here currently would be able to help you!!! :p
  25. TheProtocol Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi Rebecca, I guess I was. I don't recall your username while I was around the first time.
  26. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Alec's an outsider but he's been doing pretty good. I believe this is the third knocked out woman in a row that he's been caring for? All in one mission too. Not even close to being done yet!

>.>

<.<
    Last edited by Sarge221, Feb 25, 2013
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth