main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Painting nails?? Waste of time in my book... ;)

JediFalcon likes this.
  2. TheProtocol

TheProtocol Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 2, 2012
    Cheers Bardan!

Hi Chewie!

Addie; not very Jedi like. You should have mind controlled the dogs to the clipperers.

Who have I missed? I think Swan said something that I was going to comment on but I forgot what it was :/.

I talk to psycho's all day, retail staff are mental. If a group every needed a protocol droid!

Fortunately I don't have nails to paint but in my etiquette "protocol" nail painting is associated with the lower classes of society, unless you're female or a female child.

3. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I never controlled them, I just walked them..................to the clippers! :p

4. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I know how that is, Protocol. Crazy!

5. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Has the temple really been without any visitors for 8 hours or is it just me?

6. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Just you....we were conversing telepathically :p

7. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Ohh! I guess it a type if Jedi mind trick I haven't learnt yet? Lol.

8. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Soon, padawan, soon. :p

9. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    I'm not a Padawan yet :p two weeks ;).

10. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Care to explain the different Jedi "classes" to us?

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    When did you become the Initiate Councilor? :confused:o_O

12. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Say wha?? There are classes? :/

13. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    Check the first post in this thread

14. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    I'm sorry. Is there something wrong with me sparking Jedi-related conversation? Didn't tell him to do anything...just asked.

15. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012
    I'm with Chewie. Protocol didn't have to answer the questions, but it is good practice for Protocol for when he gets questioned by Swannie or Mac.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  16. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Exactly....it's not like I'm ordering him around or trying to step on people's toes. Anyways....

What Joe said. First page ;)

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Sheesh! Talk about the attack of the Clones! :p Ignore me.....

18. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    LOL [face_rofl]

19. TheProtocol

Nov 2, 2012
    Lol I'm feel so special. All this fighting over me :).

Anyway, there are 10 classes, or levels. I'm currently 1st class, or Initiate. The initiate period is used to get to know recruits and to give the recruit adequate time to decide if the Jedi is the right path for them. Initiates are also required to complete the Initiate task/s.

The next three levels are Padawan, Knight, and Guardian.
    Padawan is the rank given to Initiates who successfully complete the Initiate task/s. They're also mentored by a level 3 class or higher Jedi.
    The Knights are Padawans who successfully complete the seven knight tasks. They serve as ambassadors to the Jedi Order in the EUC and welcome new members.
    The Guardians are knights who take an active stance against the dark side and all other threats to the Republic. Guardians enjoy using their lightsabers (yeah baby!!) perfecting their skills with the ancient weapon. They're also pretty kick ass at hand to hand combat. Their force skills tend to be used to disable their opponents.
    Consulars focus on mastering the force as opposed to physical combat, typically working as healers, prophets, researchers, they worked closely with the Republic Diplomatic Corps.
    Sentinels are the 6th class of Jedi. They're like the internal affairs of the Jedi. Using intensive combat training and mastery of the force they exposed deceit and injustice. They're trained in diplomacy but usually work in the security field. They're also quite capable with computers and technology.
    Masters are Jedi Knights who really are cream of the crop. They complete the two Master tasks and must have trained at least two Paddies. Whilst Knights and Padawans welcome new comers, the masters instruct and aide all other members throughout their journey.
    Being a Council Member is one of the highest honours of the Jedi Order. Candidates must show excellent leading abilities and help lead the Guardians. Nominees are voted for by Jedi who are ranked Knight or higher. When the nominees votes pass 50% then that Jedi is elected the new Council member.
    Representatives to the Senate are like diplomats between the Jedi Order and the Senate and are expected to keep the Jedi notified of the overall happenings of the community. Senate representatives should probably be skilled with a lightsaber in case the Chancellor is a Sith, again.
    Lastly, Grand Master, is the highest rank of the Jedi Order. Seems there can't be more than 2 GM's at once (shame because I was coming for the title). The GM's are responsible for the growth and overall care of the Jedi Order. They also work with the forum moderators communicating issues and concerns to them.

How's this??

Chewbacca89 likes this.
  20. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Awesome, good job.

21. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Bardan_Jusik, Journeyman1, BultarSwan,BlueHeron, Runjedirun

"Life's Illusion" should look (to those who don't know her history) like a fugitive from a scrapyard ('rust' patches, non-matching 'hull patches', large and sloppy looking 'weld' marks etc!) which shouldn't have even been given clearance to take off from any civilised planet (in case she fell to pieces)! That is, she looks like that from anything more than a couple of paces away from her hull!

Could this possibly be mentioned, and/or some form of comment made, please?

A Master Illusionist (not her current owner/pilot, but his former boss) spent some time and went to a lot of trouble to get her looking that way!

22. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Taab was more concerned with the damage to the hanger and will soon be getting his ship out of that bay so that it doesn't fall victim to any further...incidents. But I will see if I can work it into my next post. Waiting on replies from the others in the hanger bay before I go ahead and do that though.

[​IMG]

23. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    I've just posted (a short) one back to him, Bard'ika - hope he doesn't take it personally (or there, again, it could be turned to advantage)! Will wait on the others before doing anything more, though

24. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Booster Errant, Corran Starthorne, Deak Alder and Allegra Ziaen-Iceay.

25. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Anakin has the strill in the hangar bay, come get him or do something with him. And this will be from Anakin's point of view...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.