main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Valerian

General Valerian Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 6, 2013
    I'll go check the RPGs to see how to properly create a character. :)

BultarSwan likes this.
  2. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
  3. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Whereas I am Jack O'Neill the Governor of Dantooine :p

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  4. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
  5. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
  6. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    When in doubt, slap him!

I'll be getting my post up as soon as I can. Probably sometime tomorrow. Then it be butt kicking time!

The_Zeltron likes this.
  7. JacensGirl

JacensGirl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2003
    Task completed. :)

General Valerian likes this.
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
  9. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Good, JacensGirl !

I am currently writing mine. :p

JacensGirl likes this.
  10. JacensGirl

Apr 25, 2003
    Yay! You got this ;) RPG characters aren't easy to write (at least if you're like me and have scattered knowledge of the SW universe), but kind of fun. :D

11. Whitelight

Whitelight Jedi Master star 4

Aug 10, 2007
    *popping in*

Hows it going tonight all?

12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Writing a RPG character is a good means to expand that knowledge with research, take something you know just a hint of, and then take the Wookieepedia and other resources you can find and expand it. I played several character in an RPG for an era of SW I have still never read about, and got kudos for it. So relax and use it to learn, and most of all have fun with something that interests you ;)

JacensGirl likes this.
  13. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    You'll see it, I'll post it here when I'm done. Tell me what you think. :)

JacensGirl likes this.
  14. JacensGirl

Apr 25, 2003
    Thanks Mitth! :) Researching it is really interesting.

General Valerian Can't wait :) I would have posted my assignment but I felt like it was a bit cheesy. lol

15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    You don't get more cheesy than mine. I mean, its pretty much taking a Stargate character (and planet for that matter) and dumping him/it into SW :p

16. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    Nahh, everybody posts it here. Don't worry about it.

17. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    we have a Stargate fans in here :cool: I after taking some time off am started to get back into rping with an old group way way back when I first started here

18. JacensGirl

Apr 25, 2003
    My assignment was to explain why I want to be a Jedi. So my answer was a tad cheesy. True, but a tad cheesy :p

19. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    Nothing is to cheesy here we all big greeks at heart here. :)

20. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Geeks too. ;) I'd be interested to read that Jay, having known you since you were like 14.........and long time ago in a galaxy far far away!!!

Whitelight and JacensGirl like this.
  21. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    I put some serious thought into this. I hope you guys like my character:

Name:
    Robbie Valerian
    Species:
    Human
    Homeworld:
    Cadannia
    Appearance:
    Lean, muscular build, brown hair, bright brown eyes, light skin, handsome rugged features.
    Personality:
    Robert Valerian alias "Val" is out-going, extroverted, prideful, and a little egocentric and arrogant, but also kind, understanding, intelligent, noble, and good-hearted. He always has the desire to help those in need, and provides assistance to whoever needs it. He's easy-going, and energetic, characteristics that make him an intense individual. He's always looking for adventures and new things to do every day. He's highly Force-sensitive. He's very loyal to his friends and family, and very protective of them.
    Height:
    6'0
    Main weapon(s):
    Dual lightsabers. A blue blade on the right hand, a green one on the left.
    Additional weapons:
    A regular blaster.
    Powers and abilities:
    Robbie was always known to be extremely sensitive to the Force, even as a youngling. He tossed around cups of water and plates of food at the mere age of two years old. This strong connection to the Force grew with the years and obviously grew even faster once he joined the Jedi Order and his training began. He's very athletic and agile, due to the aggressive nature of his home planet, which is full of dense jungles. This setting also developed his senses deeper than those of other humans, because he had to remain alert and vigilant of danger at all times. Robbie loves to test himself to the limits in terms of lightsaber skill and hand-to-hand combat, something that makes him extremely efficient in the handling of this elegant weapon. In Cadannia, he crafted his own "jungle-sword", as he called it, for the purpose of entertainment for himself; to keep himself busy and of course, for hunting purposes. He trained by himself with this so-called sword against animals and trees in the dense jungles.
    Rank / Class:
    Jedi Initiate (note: this is assuming I have to keep my status as Initiate when RPing. If not, the rank of this character would be Jedi Knight.)
    Weapon Description:
    Medium-length hilts for both lightsabers, partly crafted with materials found only in the jungles of Cadannia.
    Biography:
    When en route to Coruscant, in search of a new life and a new beginning for them and their newborn baby, the shuttle Valerian's parents (Dalaara and Vosher) were travelling in was ambushed by pirates. The pirates took everything of value inside the shuttle, even its fuel, damaged the hyper-drive and they left, leaving every person (about twenty passangers including his parents and himself) on board to die, as the shuttle moved through the empty, dark void of space hoping to find a planet to land on. After days of flying around in the darkness, the travellers eventually found a planet, Cadannia. Their fuel was practically gone, they only barely reached the planet on time before it ran out. Once on the surface, they realized they landed on a jungle-covered planet the moment they stepped outside of the shuttle. Animal noises could be heard around them, and it was getting dark, so they set up camp nearby.
    Sixteen long years passed, and the dangers of the jungle had killed fourteen people... Including his father, who died thirteen years after the crash, at the hands of a Ralltiir Tiger, and left his mother, Dalaara, alone to continue raising him until, three years later, a Republic ship landed on the planet; its crew was looking for an extremely rare plant called Senflax, only found in the jungles of Cadannia. This planet contained a powerful neurotoxin that caused extreme muscle pain, and more importantly, temporarily disrupts one's connection to the Force. This explained why sometimes Rob wasn't able to use his Force abilities for minor tasks, and the sudden pain he felt throughout his whole body. Although unique to the planet, these plants are extremely abundant in Cadannia, and just the touch of it causes these symptoms. This also explained why it was very difficult for the Jedi Order to ever track Rob down on this planet.
    The Republic soldiers aboard this ship took the stranded, remaining people with them to Coruscant, and at the moment of their arrival, Rob and his mother were contacted by the Jedi Council.

BultarSwan , CPL_Macja

22. JacensGirl

Apr 25, 2003
    Okay... (with some grammatical modifications)

Grand Master,
    I want to be a Jedi because their path is one of seeking knowledge, goodness, and helping others. Theirs is a path of striving, and of self-betterment without self-gratification. In its ideal, it's a selfless, non-materialistic, and peaceful way of life - no matter what the actual physical situation. As a person in RL, I love to learn and I have always valued physical strength and health over vanity and aesthetics (or I try to), all while trying to be a good person. I think the Jedi are a more perfect version of this and they are inspiring, even while fictional. They are also usually a relatively small force, not an army, but individuals working out of a group strength centered on spirituality and knowledge. Despite this, they succeed enormously against overwhelming odds, although never without cost, to fulfill a mission much larger than themselves.

My character, Jay Sarkin, is a long-time fighter pilot, having started young, who has known love, friendship, joy, pain and loss, but always felt something was missing. She has known limited Force abilities but remains untrained, and since her good friends and the majority of her squadron have now retired or been transferred, she feels that it is the time to serve the galaxy further, to give herself entirely over to the Force and the fight against darkness. She wants to become a Jedi to act as a guardian of the galaxy. She offers her past, her present, her future. Herself.

23. Whitelight

Aug 10, 2007
    Maybe I should get in on this RPG its been a while since I have do any rping. where is this game located at.

24. JacensGirl

Apr 25, 2003
    General Valerian That's so awesome! I especially love the biography. :) Tragic but intriguing.

Also... a bit egocentric but noble and loyal with rugged good looks? Maybe we shouldn't train together ;) :p

25. General Valerian

Mar 6, 2013
    JacensGirl Or maybe that's why we should? ;) Honestly, I tried to make the character as similar to me as possible. :p

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. I don't know how I managed to just think of that. [face_laugh]

Yours is good, too. Sincere, good and cheesy. Cheesy isn't bad.

JacensGirl likes this.
  26. JacensGirl

Apr 25, 2003
    ;)

Haha, thanks. :)

General Valerian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.