Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Mark me down as confused.
  2. Lenea_Sandstrider Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I'm still confused :p

I'm just running with it at this point...and got a slashed arm in exchange. :p
  3. CPL_Macja Force Ghost

star 5
    The reasoning behind all of this will eventually come to light. Do not worry.
  4. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    Roger that, good enough for me.

[IMG]
  5. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  6. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    There we go; the interwebz be back :p
  7. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    Woohoo, more Alec. If only I had time for more Eira.
  8. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll get a reply to that post up real quick if I can.

In theory at least, Lenea should know that Chewie came down on that ancient freighter, and (as Alec said) information is a good thing. Since she was working as the relay point in the TCC at the time our crazy friend showed up :p
  9. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    Well part of the reason I had Alec ask was because even I forgot how Allynic got to Saridona Prime :p

Damn right :cool:
  10. Bardan_Jusik Mand'alor - Manager of the EUC, SWC and Spinoffs

Manager
    star 10
    I should get a response in for both Taab and Zey in sometime today or tomorrow.

[IMG]
  11. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    He showed up with JM on the Ebon Hawks twin :p

Of course, that was so long ago I had to read back and see if I remembered right about Lenea knowing. Which she does at least know of the Dynamic showing up, and it isn't much of a leap to assume Allynic was aboard it, since he was there even before people got back from the Ruins.
  12. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Kambie's response is up.
    BultarSwan likes this.
  13. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm enjoying reading all your posts :p

I'll have one up tomorrow.
  14. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    I would enjoy it more if you, Chewbie, would post faster. :p
  15. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
    BTW I arrived on the Dynamic-class ship with Khalifa.

@BultarSwan ummm ok?
  16. Runjedirun Chosen One

star 6
    Things are moving faster than they have in months, I like :)
  17. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey, I remembered right!

(granted I went back to check, but I remembered right before that! :p )
  18. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 10
    Chewbie yousa in big doodoo. :p
    The_Zeltron likes this.
  19. General Valerian Jedi Grand Master

star 4

I'll get started with this sometime this week. :)

Maybe, maybe even today.
    Last edited by General Valerian, Nov 20, 2013
  20. Lenea_Sandstrider Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I should be able to get a Redemption post up once I'm back in my room.

Been awhile since I've done one of those now that I think about it.
  21. The_Zeltron Force Ghost

star 6
    Looking forward to it. :)
  22. Skywalker_T-65 Force Ghost

star 6
  23. Chewbacca89 Force Ghost

star 5
  24. General Valerian Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    The Jedi Order was founded on Tython, and the first Jedi (Je'daii back then) to ever live were in harmony with both the light and dark sides, seeing the Force as one entity rather than it being divided in good and evil. This mind-set was maintaned for millenia until a conflict arose between supporters of the light side and supporters of the dark side. The victors were the followers of Ashla (the light side), and exiled the remaining followers of Bogan (the dark side) out of the planet.
    Ever since that conflict took place, the Je'daii ceased from being Je'daii and declared themselves 'Jedi', followers of the light side, abandoning the previously established balance as they now considered the dark side to be evil and unethical.
    The Jedi views on the Force have not changed since. After this event, the Jedi Order has been loyal to the light side of the Force, maintaning its status as protectors, guardians and peacekeepers throughout the galaxy.

Even though the Jedi's view of the light and dark sides of the Force has not changed at all in the following countless millenia, the Order's restrictions, rules and ideas have drastically changed over this massive period of time.
    For example, The PT Jedi, an Order governed by Grand Master Yoda, had all sorts of restrictions regarding the developing of relationships outside of the Order, bonds and families, as well as being extremely strict when considering the age of an individual to be able to join the Order and effectively become a Jedi without the risk of falling to the dark side. Jedi were forbidden to marry and have children, as it was taught that strong emotions and grief inevitably led to the dark side. Basically, passions and emotions were prohibited and were considered to lead the Jedi down an evil path. Individuals could only become Jedi if they were discovered at a very early age. If not, it was considered too dangerous, for it was thought to be significantly harder to train an adult and thus, there was a much higher risk for him/her to fall to the dark side.
    The KOTOR Jedi had the same rules and restrictions.
    However, the NJO radically changed those restrictions and turned them into possibilities. At that time, Jedi were able to marry and have children, and students of all ages were accepted in for training. The Grand Master of this Order, Luke Skywalker, believed emotions such as love could be used positively.

At one point in time, the Jedi were forced to join forces with Darth Krayt in order to defeat the god-like entity, Abeloth. This was done solely because it was necessary, as the Jedi and Sith's differences were still too great to form a permanent alliance. This could never last, and it never will.

Jedi's views on the Force are completely opposite to those of the Sith. The Jedi have always seen themselves as the true peacekeepers of the galaxy, and they have always viewed the Sith and the dark side as an evil force of destruction that needs to be eradicated. I believe this will never change, and Jedi will always be Jedi.
    Last edited by General Valerian, Nov 21, 2013
    The_Zeltron likes this.
  25. Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost

star 5
    Meant to make this joke when @Sarge221 posted but

Alec's talking to me, is it too soon to swoon? :p
    Tim Battershell and Sarge221 like this.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth