main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Remember TLC (the animals on Wayland)? Repulsorlifts make 'noise' even if it's outside the range of most humanoids' hearing. Speeders are comparatively large and their engines emit Infra Red - don't know about their Radar cross-section but it's probably larger than one of my character's contraptions, there's not that much that's solid enough to bounce a 'return' off.

Surveillance Droids:- Possible, but they should have already been reported as having been sent to 'hunt the rogue Jedi' if any were available.

My character came to Saridona after calculating its probable coordinates and not knowing if it was actually the planet he'd been told about, if the Temple had been abandoned before/during the War or if the One Sith had been there first - and were, perhaps, still there!. "Illusion" is designed to operate underwater, as well as in atmosphere or space; so he would have taken the possible need for covert local reconnaissance into account. As it happened, he was a bit flummoxed (and made suspicious) by two battlewagons openly parked on the doorstep of what he'd been told was a secret Jedi base!

2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Hello Jedi, I come to you all in something of a bittersweet moment. As you all know time constraints on Grandmaster Macja have led to a slowing down in some ways of the GoLs RPG, Shadow War -Times End. Those same constraints have led CPL to ask me to take over the reigns of the game as Game Manager for the GoL side and I have agreed. I will be taking a few days, perhaps even a week to get fully caught up on what I'll need to be doing to keep the game going strong and will then make a GM announcement moving the game forward. Until then you may all continue to post and carry on with what your characters are currently doing.

In the mean time, I would ask that everyone who wishes to continue playing either send me a PM or let me know here that you still are interested in staying involved. I would also ask that everyone send me any plot points (new or old) that they have been working on via PM so that I can continue to incorporate them into our storyline.

Lastly I would like to not only thank CPL_Macja for this opportunity, but for his leadership in helming this game on the GoL side for so long. When all the others factions seemed to slip away, it was he that kept our part of the game going.

Sarge221, Falcon, Mitth_Fisto, Runjedirun, Gotab, Skywalker_T-65, Padawan4687, Chewbacca89, Tim Battershell, Rebecca_Daniels.

[​IMG]

Gotab and The_Zeltron like this.
  3. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm in Bardan

Tim Battershell and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  5. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Still here, if busy enough that I keep pushing back the Lenea-post.

6. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I would like to continue, though things will possibly get even more complicated in my life over the next week. I am going to attempt to catch up on various RPGs before term starts on Monday, though.

7. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    I'm always good to go! And of course when people start posting again I have to work my morning and night job while sleeping inbetween :p

Should I post or wait to see what Bardan comes up with?

8. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    Go ahead and keep on posting, that goes for everyone. My GM update will probably move us ahead a little bit (a day or two at the most) so getting towards wrapping up what you characters are doing is probably a good thing. But if there is no time or things get ahead of everyone I'll get us moved forward to where we need to be per CPL's exit instructions.

[​IMG]

9. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    I'm still in :)

10. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Right right, I'll make a post sometime tomorrow.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  11. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
  12. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    HAHAHA NOPE!

Get in my truck, pull out of my driveway, get onto the street.................and start sliding to the other side of the street. Winter Storm Hercules? More like Winter Storm NOPE!

So I called out of work. Will probably get a post up sooner than expected :p

The_Zeltron likes this.
  13. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    I'm in. Will PM you my plot lines Bardan!

14. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Still in you scalp wearing galoot ;) Just give me another week before I make a post as I figure out how to work my way back in, I am toying with the idea of taking a container with sick insects to medbay. . .disease ruins the flavor you know, not to mention that seems to be where all the action eventually comes :p

15. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Thank you Bardan.....I know how difficult this is for you.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  16. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    What's so difficult?

17. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Time? These things take time, and I know time is something I don't have much of so I appreciate those who have it and use it to help out here.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  18. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    Ah ok. I run a game too, "The Others." It's lots of fun. Its about all the force-users besides the Jedi and Sith. Also has fringe-types.

19. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Not enough snow here to stay home, so I'll sit this one out and let you guys have fun. Very short post is up though.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  20. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    can we finish the river scene please first

21. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    What do you mean?

22. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    well then tag your it

23. The_Zeltron

The_Zeltron Jedi Master star 6

Sep 29, 2010
    I'm still in, Bardan. Just haven't had anything to do yet.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  24. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    I realized this morning as I was going over the roster that I forgot to tag you Zels. [face_blush] Sorry.

[​IMG]

The_Zeltron likes this.
  25. Chewbacca89

Oct 25, 2012
    These are all old, running plot lines...not sure what the issue is. I was just doing what Bardan asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.