main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    You should be careful with double posting, my friend. ;) The Mods don't like it.

As to answer your question, you can find it here.

Why is he always one step ahead of me?! :p

BultarSwan likes this.
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Because I am awesome. :cool:

[​IMG]

3. Beyfak

Beyfak Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2015
    Thanks, I'll be careful with double posting

4. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    [face_laugh] Mebbeh if you were around more, Ken... [face_whistling] :p

Before anyone blames me for what's about to happen, remember it's all KEN'S fault! [face_mischief]

Ken and Obi sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes Obi in a baby carriage! Sucking his thumb peeing his pants, trying to do the undie dance... :p Mmm fun times. :p

Beyfak please read the first post and tell me when you have finished. :)

Jedi Master Kenobiwan likes this.
  5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    Swannie....o_O

Weirdo. :p

6. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    You asked for it. ;)

My fave jedi is Corran Horn. He was both Jedi and fighter pilot and I like his choices for the most part.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  7. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Kyle Katarn or Jaden Korr - interesting lives led!

BultarSwan likes this.
  8. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Obi-wan Kenobi & Luminara Unduli. I'm sure that surprised everyone. :p

Tim Battershell and BultarSwan like this.
  9. Beyfak

Beyfak Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2015
    My favourite Jedi is Plo Koon, as you can see of my photo profile. I like his sense of true justice. And he cares and respects all forms of life

BultarSwan and Tim Battershell like this.
  10. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
    I did. And I wish so much that it was true too. :D [face_batting] [face_love]

Tim Battershell likes this.
  11. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    Anakin Solo, for me.

Tim Battershell and BultarSwan like this.
  12. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Ken... ew >.> You DID read the WHOLE thing right? :p

Hey DurararaFTW :) I certainly like the last three letters to your name. ;) Who is Durara? You or a sw character???

13. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    it's an anime/light novel. Great at the start, peters out later on.

14. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Oct 8, 2011
  15. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Ken *sigh* :p

Ah okay. The only anime-type novels I've ever read are Fruits Basket, which actually is more a manga than anything else. How'd you learn of the series?

Who here has been to the GoL wiki lately? Anyone?

16. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Just had a look at my own entry, Grandmaster - checking something for TSW.

BultarSwan

BultarSwan likes this.
  17. Lenea_Sandstrider

Lenea_Sandstrider Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I haven't. But I haven't had much time for anything lately.

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  18. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    Sounds good Tim. I haven't been recently but plan to start filling it out as soon as drl allows.

19. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    BultarSwan

Wanted to make sure all of this had been incorporated when I did the original typing:

BultarSwan likes this.
  20. BultarSwan

Jul 5, 2003
    [face_thinking] Thanks Tim. :)

21. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been kept busy working lately...hopefully I can get something up tomorrow.

22. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Possible new plan germinating.... but doubt Daniel will like it - at all!

23. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Mission 4:

Please describe the three main classes of Jedi Knight and their specialized skill sets. Which class of Knight do you think most applies to you?

Jedi Classes

Guardian

Guardians are sworn to uphold justice and protect those less fortunate. Often this involved the use of a lightsaber. They focus on physical strengthening and rigorous combat training to ensure that they have the power and skill to overcome any challenge. Guardians often found themselves acting as law enforcers in areas without rule of law. While many sub-groups exist Guardians that have proven themselves very skilled can be given the honorific Warrior Master.

Consular

Consulars seek harmony and peace and spread it through discourse and diplomacy. They study the Force more deeply that other Jedi seeking ways to use it to end direct confrontations without the use of their lightsabers. With their focus on civil discussion Consulars sharpen their minds so as to better see root causes of issues and the problems as a whole. Most Seers, Teachers and Healers follow the Consular way as the philosophy attached suits these professions. While they seek to end conflict non-violently they still carry sabers to defend themselves and others when talks completely break down. Those Consulars that have great skill and knowledge may be given the title of Sage Master.

Sentinels

Sentinels are slightly different from the other classes. They believed that the Force, while powerful, had its limitations. They study other skills like slicing, repair and demolitions. They use these skills to augment their abilities as a Jedi. They found that staying in the temple isolated them from the people they were meant to protect and often took assignments that required long stays in a single location. They also took up tasks that the other classes were ill suited for such as information gathering and investigations.

My Class

After looking studying the classes and weighing their abilities and areas of study I believe the Jedi Sentinel class would best suit my current skills. I find their balance between the Force and other skills admirable. Recognizing that Jedi are not all powerful and that ability outside the study of the Force are necessary to protect the galaxy. Also they seek to connect with the people on a personal level living among them not separate. They approach problems in ways others wouldn’t, were a Guardian would see an issue that needs to be cut down and a Consular would seek to discuss the matter seeking a diplomatic resolution, a Sentinel would use all the skills and materials at hand to solve it. This makes them very flexible and able to take on a wider breath of missions.

I hope this is acceptable Tim Battershell BultarSwan CPL_Macja

24. Tim Battershell

Sep 3, 2012
    Nicely done, Padawan.

Please make sure you have copied all your Mission Reports (to date) to the OffSite, if you have not already done so.

Mission 5:-

Take a few days to plan out your Lightsaber design in detail, please - with particular emphasis as to the design of the hilt, since you intend to study Makashi. You may find including some type of hand/finger guard to be of benefit - to give combat options as well as for the obvious! The other choice is a curved hilt versus a conventional 'in-line' arrangement.

Then look in all the spare-parts rooms in the Temple and gather as many components for it as possible (the Council have provided a selection of Crystals, so we won't have to go to Ilum - almost had a very close encounter with some Sith, visiting that planet with my last Padawan!).

When you think you're ready, please Comm me.

If your room is peaceful enough you may do the construction there, otherwise I can offer you the use of a nice little workshop I have aboard "Life's Illusion", berthed in Hangar Bay 2.

galactic-vagabond422

25. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    wonders if she has a favorite Jedi, then giggles at the very concept of not having one and no one knowing who

BultarSwan and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  26. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    That's quite a mystery, Addie, no idea at all :p

Sent from my X-wing via R2-J6

BultarSwan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.