main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub ~~EUC Jedi~~ The Guardians of Light

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by CPL_Macja, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightstar

Lightstar Jedi Knight

Mar 25, 2015
    Interesting thanks Mitth_Fisto I was wondering where I can get the best information about Force Healing? Besides the Wookiepedia of course.

2. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    Master Falcon, I have responded to you on the offsite.

BultarSwan likes this.
  3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Lightstar I believe the Thrawn Outbound Flight duology and possibly the Futures Past duology are both good sources for it, as are the Medstar duology. There are some instances in the Vong war that delve into it a bit more, and probably a couple books from the clone wars I am unsure of off the top my head, but those six are the top books to my minds quick self survey ;) I think there is a good passage in the Jedi vs Sith Essential Atlas (Title may be off)

Lightstar likes this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    responded padawan

5. Beyfak

Beyfak Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2015
    Task 7, Master Mitth_Fisto:

Plo Koon:
    He was a great Jedi Master, and member of the Jedi Council.

Like other Kel Dors he had a strong sense of Justice and kindness. He believed that Jedi bring not just peace in the Galaxy but also Justice("Fame, recognition—a Jedi does not seek these things. It was enough to serve and have good come from that.") and he never confused Justice with revenge. He believed that The Force is an entity who helped him in purpose of bringing the peace in the Galaxy("My only weapon is the Force!")
    I like his way of thinking. He was humble, polite, and wised. He never lost his confidence in his friends("I do not believe that Ahsoka could have fallen so far.") and soldiers. During the Clone Wars, he treated his clone troopers like normal men not like "things"
    He doesn't believe in luck or chances("I don't believe in chance, Commander. I know if we work together, we will stay alive, and someone will find us.")
    He believed that death is part of life("A Jedi does not cling to sorrow, young Padawan. We accept it. Sorrow is a part of life as well as joy. There are gifts to be found, even in death and sorrow…strange gifts. We accept this, we learn, and we go on.")

The only thing I don't like is that he used the Force lightning.

In my opinion, Plo Koon was a Jedi who dedicated his life to the true Justice more than fighting for bringing the Peace.

6. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    One of these days I'll manage to get a post up in a decent time...

I'll try to get something up for Danny at the least this weekend. Rather stretched thin on the writing front right now.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  7. Lightstar

Lightstar Jedi Knight

Mar 25, 2015
    Mitth_Fisto Oh there's another question I wanted to ask you. What is the difference between a traditional healer and a Force healer? I always thought that a traditional healer is more like a Ewok Shaman who is not force sensitive but heals with herbs and other very traditional ways. For a Force healer it's through the force that one heals and they have extensive knowledge and experience healing others. So please tell me what the difference between them are if they are not what I have described.

8. Lightstar

Lightstar Jedi Knight

Mar 25, 2015
    Sorry seems like tapatalk won't let me edit my post. Mitth_Fisto I also wanted to add that a Doctor should not be confused with that of a healer.

9. Tim Battershell

Tim Battershell Jedi Master star 5

Sep 3, 2012
    Intending to put up my next TSW post between 12 and 24 hours from now.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  10. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Ok that didn't go as planned. Got stuck working on my pool most of the day.

I'll aim to post tom...today? Monday, whatever way you look at it :p

11. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    where oh where is my padawan Agent M

Agent M likes this.
  12. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Very good Beyfak , Part 2: Choose one or two members here, research them, and interview them to do a similar workup as you did with Plo Koon.

Lightstar , I see, a wire was crossed. Where I am from healer or doctor are nearly interchangeable terminology but can understand your distinction as I have met a few doctors who bristle at the comparison ;) So, mental reset. . .and. . .

EDIT: Well, that was a thorough reset :p

I think you nailed it pretty well, traditional healer uses natural / nature methods of healing, while Jedi focus more on the Force (and professionals on what works to aid the bodies process given whatever technical level and level of studied anatomy for the being on the table ;) ) Although for the experience edge with what you say it is what they should have, but everyone starts somewhere and has their firsts in every kind of healing arts.

13. Agent M

Agent M Jedi Padawan star 2

May 13, 2015
    Lol, hey

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    oh hello Padawan, how are things going?

15. Agent M

May 13, 2015
    Everything's alright, winter break just started a couple of days ago. Wbu?

16. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    *a solitary dark-robed figure ascends the Temple steps and confidently enters unaccosted*

Ananta: Who are you? What business brings you here? *a cold chill prompts the ignition of his saber*

Dark Figure: <smirks> Oh, I am known by many names...some of you call me DRL. <Cackles> I've come as I always do...to relieve you of a few of your promising padawans...and to keep some of the rest of you busy enough to slowly begin to forget your Jedi ways.

[face_devil]

BultarSwan and Tim Battershell like this.
  17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I'm doing good. I fell down the stairs on Sunday because I didn't take the time to tie my shoe laces. I tripped on them. I forgot that the new runners have longer shoe laces compared to my old ones. After two days my friend convinces me to go to the gym to help get the blood circulating again. It's helped big time and the swelling went down within hours of the work out.

Tim Battershell likes this.
  18. Agent M

May 13, 2015
    Omg sorry but lmao. It's good to hear you're better, though!

19. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    are you laughing at that padawan? my fresher could use a cleaning....

Agent M likes this.
  20. Agent M

May 13, 2015

Of course not, master! I would never O:)

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    you innocent o_O right

hands him a cleaning brush and solution. get to it Padawan

Agent M likes this.
  22. Agent M

May 13, 2015
    Oh, no, um actually master Ananta Chetan needed my help with something, right master Ananta? [face_whistling]

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  23. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    *remembers clearly the days and challenges of being a padawan not so long ago*

Uh...yep, that's right. Agent M and I were just headed out to do a perimeter sweep of the forest surrounding the Temple...as we had planned...earlier. ;)

:p

Agent M likes this.
  24. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Wait...we still have a forest? :p

25. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Some of it has actually regrown now that we changed the protocol for when and if a flamethrower should be used for Temple security purposes. :p

BultarSwan and Skywalker_T-65 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.