main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EUC needs another Mod STAT !!!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by DVader316, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    Narundi, you may be too sexy to be a mod!

2. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Reads: slutty. You're darn right about that! :p

Jae Angel

3. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
  4. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    I think that the three mods we have are doing fine...unless you want to make me a moderator so I no longer suffer from oppm ;) .

Axl

5. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    :confused: Was there a point to bringing this back up to the top?

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    Uh...a new mod...for the EUC...I can think of some guys, but I know that trouble will arise if I mention names.

7. SantaFett123

SantaFett123 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2002
    Yes, Yomin, there was a point. DA is, once again, being here less and less. Sturm is leaving, I think, and Genghis posts a couple times a day. So, we need someone to replace Sturm AND fill in for DA when he's not here.

8. Yomin_Carr

Yomin_Carr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Sturm isn't leaving until June, IIRC. And posting on the forum isn't necessary to moderate it if there are no problems, so Genghis is cleared as well. DA disappeared for three days, which isn't earth-shatteringly long, as you seem to portray it.

And finally, Axl brought the thread back up to agree that 'the three mods we have are doing fine.' I asked him if there was a point in resurrecting this thread just so that he could agree, (and perhaps make a witty remark ;) ). Then you justify the return of this thread by stating that Axl's (the person who returned the thread) justification was the exact opposite of the opinion he expressed in his post.

It doesn't make sense to me.

9. GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE

GRANDADMIRALAXLROSE Jedi Knight star 7

May 8, 2002
    I just moved the thread up as support to the current 3 moderators. I was looking up back posts. Ask D.A. I asked him to lock a thread of mine on page 22 I think it was.

Axl.

10. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    I was expressing my opinion, not elaborating on Axl's. And we will need a mod in June. So, techincally, there is a reason to bring this thread back to the top. Just not for a few months. So let's let the thread die. (Read: No one post here!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.