**EUC Sith** Dominion of Darkness - We aren't really that bad... Screw that, we're pretty bad.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Darth_wanderguard, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    **EUC Sith** Dominion of Darkness - We aren't really that bad... Screw that, we're pretty bad.

To be a Sith is not just a title. It is an attitude, a philosophy, and a way of life. Only those who have proven their worth through blood, sweat, and tears may bear the name. All but the strong, the wise, and the resourceful will perish. It is not enough to simply claim allegiance to the Sith. One must challenge everything, leaving a path of pain and destruction in one?s wake. Dependence on the Dark Side of the Force is not enough. One must be it?s master. The Dark Side is as a rabid beast, which will consume all who are not prepared to tame it.

[image=http://www.swg1.net/encyclo/images/marka_ragnos.jpg] [image=http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8407/revan1bp1.jpg] [image=http://www.sith.pl/www/bots_pl/dziedzictwo/slynni_lordowie/pliki/darth_sidious.jpg] [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/5/54/DarthKrayt.jpg/575px-DarthKrayt.jpg]

Dominion of Darkness, Sith Roster

Dark Lord of Scorn
    NickLitYouAFlame (Darth Ventris)

~House of Lords~

Lord of Betrayal (Public Affairs Representative)
    Sinrebirth (Darth Insipid)

Lady of Hunger (Training Coordinator)
    s65horsey (Darth Ardeur)

Lord of Variance (Sith Speaker)
    Lord_Vivec(Darth Verrick)

~Sith Arbiters~

Darth_wanderguard (Darth Haretisch)
    Despised1 (Darth Sicarius)
    Evil_King_Wiggins (Darth Pravus)

~Sith Marauders~

-B- (Darth Recreance)
    darthcaedus1138 (Darth Decesus)
    Jag4Me (Darth Riviell)
    Zandoran_Celix (Darth Imperius)

~Sith Apprentices~

Kahn_Iceay
    Kev-Mas-Colcha (Apprenticed to Sinre)
    kit-kenobi (Apprenticed to darthcaedus1138)
    QueenMother_LK (Apprenticed to Sey)

~Inactive~

Darth_Sabith (Marauder)

~The Flow of Leadership~

The leadership of the Dominion is to consist of a Dark Lord, and his administration, styled "The House of Lords". The Dark Lord ultimately has final say in most cases, but is expected to include not only his advisers in decisions, but to consult the group in general, including the most lowly members of the community. The title of "Dark Lord" is not one of glory and power, but one of responsibility and burden. The Dark Lord is, above all, a public servant, whose main purpose is to enact the will of his subjects.

Members of the House of Lords, and the responsibilities and personalized titles of those members, are determined by the Dark Lord. Members of the House of Lords may be removed or replaced at the Dark Lord's will.

In the case of a grievance with the Dark Lord, group members are encouraged to voice oppositions respectfully in-thread, unless specifically requested otherwise. In extreme cases, members may contact the House of Lords for assistance.

If it is felt that the Dark Lord must be removed, a member of the House of Lords may propose impeachment proceedings. A vote will then be taken to determine whether the Dark Lord should be removed. If the measure passes with at least 51% of the vote, the Dark Lord will be asked to peacefully surrender his position and return to the rank of Sith Arbiter. If the deposed Dark Lord refuses to go quietly, moderators should be contacted to remove him forcefully.

Once the position of Dark Lord is left vacant, the group will then go through a twenty-four hour nomination period, during which the House of Lords will nominate at least two-candidates for new Dark Lord. Once the nomination period has ended, the group will then hold a forty-eight hour voting period to determine the new Dark Lord.

~Training Guidelines~

Upon being approved for membership within the Dominion, an individual must go through a two-week trial before they may be taken as an apprentice. During this trial, the individual is expected to post frequently, contribute to discussion, and perpetuate an overall positive atmospher/>
  2. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    New thread!!!!

Sinre - I loved that preview. I have waited for powerful Sith in Legacy for some time and I think we've finally got one.
  3. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    2nd post! And what a beautifully Sith opening post, Lord Harestich. Awesome. :D

I am very much looking forward to seeing her in action, Sey. Very intriguing introduction.
  4. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, thank you kindly :D It wasn't without help and input from alot of folks though.

5. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    That was a nice little preview, I haven't gotten a SW comic for a while now but am looking forward to catching up.

Especially to see the death of Kryat, Wyyrlok seems to be a much better fit for the position IMHO.

PS: The opening post was very nice, I am liking some of the stuff put in there about ranks and the responsibilties that come with it. Making things clear from the start will help prevent the possibility of negative issues coming up.
  6. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    She's awesome, and those shoes are to die for.

Beautiful opening post, darling.[:D]
  7. bobmarley Jedi Knight

star 1
    *A shadowy figure breaks out from the shadows, a sense of purpose about his movements...*

"Pray, may i join this esteemed society of all powerful Sith?"[face_peace]
  8. QueenMother_LK Jedi Master

star 4
    Sweet opening post! This is so cool! :D

EDIT:
    Agreed! I just saw the preview. Her whole outfit is pretty cool.
  9. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, she looks pretty badass. I hope no one makes her tattoo herself red.
  10. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    I thought that as well, the Darth Maul look-alike thing was cool for a few issues. Now it is getting rather old, and it would be cool if Sith started to not do that.

In a practical sense, being red w/ black stripes would by now be a dead give away as to ones affiliation. There is no way one of them could walk openly through hostile ground without giving away the fact that they are Sith.

What ever happened to stealth?
  11. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    Nice new thread DW. :) D1, aren't you supposed to be somewhere else? o_O :p
  12. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    Indeed, D1. Shouldn't you be in the RPF, getting your ass kicked?
  13. kit-kenobi Jedi Knight

star 2
    YAY NEW THREAD!

...and sadly I haven't picked up the new comic yet...
  14. Turin2221 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Our humility makes the Jedi like rude!!
    -Turambar
  15. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    I could probably answer yes to both, but I won't. [face_not_talking]
  16. QueenMother_LK Jedi Master

star 4
    maybe it's like how the jedi will walk around in their jedi robes. They want people to know who they are.
    But, yeah, I would go for stealth. Or at least a cool outfit, but no tattoos.
  17. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9

I'll drag you to your thread kicking and screaming if I have to Mr.! :mad: Don't MAKE ME COME OVER THERE! [face_shame_on_you] :p

18. Jag4Me Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ooooh. D1's gonna get it.:p
  19. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    So, W, did you replace me in the fight? Did I take too long?
  20. Darth_wanderguard Force Ghost

star 6
    You got baned, Nick :p

***Official Announcement***

Okay people, here's the deal. I've been communicating with the leadership of the Jedi as of late, and we're intending to collaborate on a Jedi/Sith RPG, GMed by Swan and myself, as well as a few others who will be a big help. Now, before we go forward with this, I'm going to ask how many of you would be interested in participating. If you are, it would be a good idea to register on the offsite, and start making a character sheet.
  21. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    I was only baned for forty-eight hours. You're so impatient. We should rename you Dark Lord of Impatience.

Still, *raises hand*
  22. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    Nah, I can handle her. She is a cupcake. [face_mischief]
  23. Jaina_Solo_Goddess Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hmmmmm....A New Sith Thread....seems like a good time to join, if I may. Although I do wonder at the tale of D1 - how can you call yourself a Jedi with a Sig and icon like that?
  24. Zandoran_Celix Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Very nice opening post.

I would have thought Bane, Vader and others would have made the cut as well.
  25. Mikaboshi Force Ghost

star 6
    Begrudgingly. :p
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.