main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

EUCNN - Still Always On!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Evil Incarnate, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I shall choose to interpret that as a compliment, and I shall remember you fondly come the revolution.

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I barely got any words in. I find this unacceptable and Wiggy will feel my wrath.[face_devil]

~TEE

3. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Wasn't he going to law school at one point? Cause you know Lawyer's and Politicians are basically the same. Under qualified, Over payed, and full of [DELETED FOR YOUR SAFETY]. Wait... I thought we turned of the Ramzatron Censor device.

Either way, Sinrebirth is at least one of the better law/politician types. He doesn't hide he's going to disregard the peoples will and take power for himself... just wait... his next post will include maniacal laughter...

4. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    EUCNN at the Awards! Take my advice; I don't use it anyway.

Ah, my dark lord and master! Congratulations on your extravagant amount of nominations!

Thank you, I was not the least bit surprised by this turnout. ;)

What is your opinion on your nomination for Best Patron?

I am extremely honoured to have been nominated for Best Patron. I have been a denizen of the EUC for years, and have enjoyed every moment of it, from the fun shared with friends, to the mock intrigue we all enjoy ourselves with.

What is it that you think makes someone the 'Best Patron'?

Community spirit. The community is what makes this area what it is, and without that community, there simply is no EUC for someone to be a patron of.

Who do you think deserves this extravagant award?

I think that Best Patron undoubtedly should go to Adalia-Durron. She has risen to the front of the community, as Chancellor and Admiral of half a dozen threads of friends and e-family. She is undoubtedly the heart of the EUC. As Sith, I am obligated to add 'I suppose'. :p

Yes, I suppose you would be obligated to add that.

You've been said to be the scariest patron, it seems that people fear you.

Fear has its uses, for a Sith Lord, obviously. Fear keeps the rebels in line, keeps the madmen from going... well, mad. You get the jist.

So I take it you feel deserving of this award?

Not as much as KenKenobi. Even I'm scared of him sometimes. And for him, too.

What is your opinion on your nomination for Geekiest Patron?

Considering myself being credited in the Atlas had me grin for a week, and the One Sith cameo'ing in Legacy of the Force had me geek out for a good month (I still love that chapter)... I'm not surprised and would wear the title with pride should I win.

The Atlus, wow. I didn't know that about you. Who do you think deserves this award?

To be honest, I'd say out of the three given that I'm geekier than them all. :p After all, who can tell you an infinite amount about a Killik Sith Lord who died on Sarafur? Or detail the Nagai-Tof War down to a day? Or posit whole theories about the Mandalorian Civil War?

Haha, I will confess that I go to you before the wook for some information. [face_whistling]

It seems that someone views you as the Most Respectable Patron, how do you feel about this?

Respectable is a new one for me, so for once I'm actually at a loss for words.

Then who do you think deserves the award? :confused:

Darth_Gangrenous, in this award. He is a kind of father figure to so many on these boards, and not in just the EUC. He has helped raise whole generations of new users into mature posters, and he is definitely respected by me.

He has been around for quite awhile...

What is your opinion on your nomination for Most Knowledgeable Patron?

Knowledgeable goes hand in hand with geekiest, in SW, but I do pride myself on having a mildly wide knowledge of most eras, and some subjects, so I'm mildly pleased.

Do you think you should win this award, or should it be someone else?

GrandAdmiralJello. Nuff' said.

You've been nominated as the Master Jedi of the EUC, how does that make you feel as the Dark Lord?

As Dark Lord of the Sith, it does amuse me that I have been nominated for the position of Master of the Jedi. But perhaps there is little difference between the two of us in the public eye? One controls us with obligations and morality, the other with honesty? I have no doubt what I'd prefer!

So yes, I'll take the title of Master of the Jedi, thank you!

It says here that you may be the most likely person in the EUC to get a Life. Don't you already have one? It seems a little redundant.

Sadly, I do have a life, and I wish a little more of it would give way! Married and with a part time job, on top of a postgraduate course, it makes my time surprisingly limited, and it appears it will get worse when I finish my course, as I then start training, which has all manner of fun attach

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Who do you think deserves this extravagant award?

I think that Best Patron undoubtedly should go to Adalia-Durron. She has risen to the front of the community, as Chancellor and Admiral of half a dozen threads of friends and e-family. She is undoubtedly the heart of the EUC. As Sith, I am obligated to add 'I suppose'.

[face_blush] [face_blush]

Thank you.

6. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    The Ultimate politician, complimenting the opposition.

(Too bad everything he said was true)

7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Oi! I only have so much blood to flush to my cheeks at one time you know!! :p

8. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    You could always use someone else's. :p

Evil.

9. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    [face_skull]

*obligatory maniacal laughter*

I am still at law school, one day a week. Law and politics do indeed go hand in hand, but I'd look forward to when the pay matches the elbow grease where I am. [face_laugh]

Addie, everything I tell you is the truth, so I was forced by my good heart to tell the truth about you. :p

I still love my reply to this question;

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Really?o_O

Please excuse my skeptical ...musings.o_O

11. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I agree Madam Chancellor, it almost sounded like another one of his defective clones.

12. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I have no defective clones!

*waves hand at Addie, pointing vigorously, at which point his hand falls off*

Oops.

Need a new clone, methinks.

13. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    *Grabs the detached hand and runs off with it*

Going to keep this, it may come in useful someday. [face_devil]

14. CPL_Macja

CPL_Macja Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 29, 2008
    :eek: Zombies!!!! Aim for the head, Aim for the head!!!:eek:

15. dewback_rancher

dewback_rancher Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2009
    And just because I couldn't resist...

*Han Solo randomly shows up and shoots Sinre in the chest, then his spirit is dragged to Force Hell by a dying cyborg who's little more than a floating head and torso. Who ALSO randomly shows up.*

All kidding aside, forgive me- I just can't resist an Empatojayos 'Floating Torso Man' Brand reference. :p

16. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I rest my case.....o_O

17. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Ahh... the machinations of my plan start to bare fruit.

18. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *glares at Iceay*

Would you have preferred no nomination to the nomination you received? At least you're involved, my old Templar frenemy.

*clutches arm to chest*

I shall return, stronger than ever!

19. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    And how long will that last? You stay strong for a certain amount of time then off you go to 'refresh' yourself again! There are snakes out there shedding their skins less often than you do your little display!! :p

20. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Thumbs Up!

[image=http://www.instructables.com/image/FRRLKWYFD80OPS1/Shedding.jpg]

21. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    Actually you're probably better off staying in that body. Paid a visit to the olde cloning facilities. It's amazing what one can learn about genetic sequencing on the holonet. Variola vera for example... so old... so well fought off... seems to get through most medical scanners in genetic replication devices now. I mean who suffers from it anymore? Not a single case in generations. Sloppy work. Sloppy sloppy work. You should have hired an Echani medical firm... then again, that might have ended worse for you. [face_devil]

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Variola vera, my old nemesis. Whatever am I saying? You're crazy, Kahn! CRAZY!

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Pot, meet kettle....... o_O :rolleyes:

24. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    More like the pot meeting the kettle but the kettles behind the mirror so the pot is talking to himself.

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.