main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Eugene based SW fanclub meetings.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mrvader13, Jan 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrvader13

Mrvader13 Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2003
    If you would be interested in joining a Eugene based SW fanclub or would like to just know more about it. Please email me at eugenestarwarsfanclub@darthvader.net or darthvader2001@hotmail.com
    We have 25 members and more are signing up every month. If you would have trouble attending maybe some kind of carpooling could be worked out. Please just let me know. Thanks Mr. Vader

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    I can meet, but Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays don't work for me.

3. OldBenny

OldBenny Jedi Youngling

Apr 5, 2004
    I 'am new to this forum. But I would like to join the club.

4. Mrvader13

Mrvader13 Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2003
    Just a reminder we are still meeting here in Eugene for those of you not in Northern Oregon. Just let me know. :)

5. Sailor Naboo

Sailor Naboo Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 1999
    I think I saw a membership quiz at Emerald City comics once a few months ago. I was interested, but since I'm a returning college student and also involved in the anime community (I'm a Kumori Con staff member and an avid cosplayer), I'm not sure I have time for another hobby.

Once it's time for the next movie, I'd love to get together!

I'd also be up for an all night screening once the DVDs come out. Does anyone have a decent place for that? I have a 32 inch flat screen, but I only have 2 speakers hooked up to my receiver. I really should get the other three.

6. Mrvader13

Mrvader13 Jedi Youngling

Sep 12, 2003
    We are still meeting probably the first or second week in july so if you want more info email me at darthvader2001@hotmail.com. Thanks Mr. Vader

7. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    So, when's the next meeting?

8. Jaya_Jedi

Jaya_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 13, 2001
    This may not be the best place for this, but it's the only Eugene thing I saw so feel free to redirect me if needed ;)
    Me and a bunch of friends are going up to eugene for the day to shop and do a couple of other things, so if any girls (or anyone i suppose) in the area wouldn't mind giving me advice on places to go, let me know! If I don't reply here, my email's in my profile and I check that more often...thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.